54 | You Need To Let Go

{an: ohmygosh. I finally freaking updated, I'm sorry for the late update.. I've been busy with school and snow! 15 or more votes for next update! I luv everyone and all the people who have been reading and loving Dylena as much as I do! You guys are the best!}

| Selena |

My lips turned to a frown as I read over the recent email from my PR team.

From: Gomez PR Team
To: Selena Gomez
Subject: Dylan O'Brien

Dear Selena,
We've tracked recent news that Dylan O'Brien has talked about you in a recent interview from his Maze Runner promotion. We find that Dylan's a use for only Teen Wolf promos instead of album promos. The team hopes that we go through with the decision of spending more time with Justin Bieber.

Thank you and hope to hear an answer from you sooner rather than later.

Gomez PR Team
Los Angeles, California

Why does that have to deal with Dylan? The use of publicity stunts really irritate the living brains out of me. It was hard to work with the top class PR team in the city when all they want to keep is a good reputation for them and the fellow celebrity.

I sighed and closed my laptop forgetting about the email. I climbed out of the bed and stood at the mirror in front of me. "Okay Selena. We gotta keep a happy face for Dylan." I attempted my true smile that Dylan always loved.

Should I tell Dylan? If I told him, then he'd be upset... But he'll support me and think that a little short PR would boost my fame. I frowned for a moment thinking that Dylan would really do that just so it would be my benefit. If I didn't tell him, my whole PR team would lecture me on and on about this whole thing and even go to the limit where I didn't even have to decide to break up with Dylan. They'll just leak it out of nowhere.

Ding... Dong...

I was ripped away from my thoughts quickly and I placed a big fat smile on my face. I picked up my purse and phone with one hand before rushing downstairs to slip on my flats. My fingers caught on the knob to find a rather handsome Dylan O'Brien freshly shaved in front of me.

"Hi." He grinned.

"Well hello..." I didn't even need to fake a smile in front of Dylan since he made me smile either way.

Dylan pulled me in a hug while I nuzzled up on chest. He smelt of laundry, aftershave and Dylan. His lips pecked the top of my head. "I've missed you."

"I have too." I mumbled feeling the comforting embrace. "Let's get this day started."

Dylan and I decided to take a one day road trip today. We didn't know where to go so we'll go wherever the road may take us. We passed places like cities and beaches wanting to be isolated from the rest of the world or rather the paparazzi's.

I turned up the radio and in an instant heard Justin's newest single, Boyfriend. "How ironic." I mumbled and I cringed at the email that was sent to me just this afternoon.

"Hey, anything wrong?" Dylan asked. I shook my head before saying anything else and switched the radio not wanting to be reminded of anything about the email.

The day consisted of driving and it was slow since the traffic was messing our day up. I surely didn't mind considering Dylan's pitchy voice kept me company.

Dylan took a deep breath out of attempting to copy Ellie Goulding's voice. "Selena, are you excited for your debut album party?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed eagerly. "Please come to it even though you guys already heard of it."