60 | I'm Tired of Us

{an: warning! Jelena chapter! I updateddddd and this is sort of a filler for the real drama. Hahaha. 20 or more votes for next updates! No teasers, but I do need advices from everyone of you guys!! You guys are AMAZING!}

| Selena |

"Are you serious?" Tracey asked with a harsh tone. She was being impatient with my situation with Justin.

There were already statements that the press and media knew about Dylan and I, but they didn't pay much attention to Dylan... They paid attention that since we broke up, I was an open book to all the guys out there. The press and media put it out in an instant that I was available and ready to mingle.

I hated how they put me out there that I already had a boy in mind, Justin Bieber. I rolled my eyes everytime I was given an article from Cindy and Tracey wanting an answer to give to the press.

For now in interviews I'd throw:

"He's like a brother to me." HA... Brother I'll eventually be dating in a few days.
"He's really nice." He is, but that's just it.
"Justin and I are just friends for right now." Yeah right?
"Justin's the cutest person I know." That's not true... Dylan, Colton, Tyler, Hoechlin, Gregg and more?

It made me remember the reason why we were even here for the first place.

[monday]

Justin and I were supposed to visit a place where he needed a date. Tracey asked kindly if I could go with him and I obeyed not wanting an arguement.

I fiddled with my phone seeing that I was updating Justin about my charade today with Justin. He wasn't happy about it at first, but I made sure that he wouldn't have to worry about anything other than me looking a bit pissy at Justin which would create a lot of scandal.

We both waited sitting down for the speaker to come and I peaked to see Justin on the phone so it wouldn't matter if I was on the phone too right?

From: Dylan - I hope you're having fun. It sucks being alone.. At home.. All alone... With no company!

I giggled at how goofy Dylan was being. He was basically tempting me to want to get out of this mess. For a second I ended up frowning wanting to be in the arms of my secret boyfriend, Dylan O'Brien.

To: Dylan - No fair! I'd kill to be alone in my house right now with no ones company, just all alone watching tv in my jammies. :(

From: Dylan - Turn that frown upside down babe and would I be invited? ;)

I laughed at his choice of words.

To: Dylan - Definitely, but you'd have to treat me like a princess and I get to order you around.

From: Dylan - I'd do it in a heartbeat, now get to talking with Justin or anyone there so they're not susipicious that you two are really fake. I love you Selena!

To: Selena - You're leaving me? You suck! Jk, I love you too my Dylan O'Brien :)

I tucked my phone away in my purse and looked up to see Justin eyeing me susipiciously.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

"A friend." I kept my lip in a straight line so he wouldn't have to ask me anything else.

Justin looked like he was about burst out of nowhere and yell at me with the look on his face. He looked angry and it confuses me since I didn't know if he meant that for me that I shouldn't text a friend or if I'm just giving him a harsh attitude.