59 | Broken Promises

{an: hiiiii so um... I was gonna update yesterday, but I accidentaly refreshed it without saving so I was pissed! This is totally the most anticipated chapter ever, another teaser maybe for a few chapters ahead. 20 or more votes for next update! btw, THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS SERIES 41K READS. I luv you all and expect more drama!}

| Selena |

I was wrapped up in a cocoon of blankets in this lazy chilly morning. It was the morning after mine and Dylan's anniversary. I peaked out my head to let out a breath from the suffocation of the blankets. I rubbed my eyes before feeling something cold hit my skin and stared at my hand.

It was the ring! A special kind of ring that vowed promises to never be broken. I smiled like a crazy goof staring at the golden hearted band.

I heard faint foot steps outside my door and come just behind me. "Good morning." Oh, how a simple phrase that comes out of Dylan's mouth sound so good.

"Good morning to you too!" I smiled before Dylan lifted the blanket and join me in the warmth of the blankets.

He chuckled and pulled me towards him in a tight embrace. "Wow, I'm guessing you're not in a pissy mood today?"

I looked at my free hand with the ring and held it in front of Dylan's face. "Well, I woke up finding a golden ring on my finger. I wonder who gave it!"

"Probably your awesome and sexiest boyfriend ever." Dylan said in a rather cocky tone.

I shook my head. "Well, he isn't that awesome and sexy?"

"Really? Then why are you even dating him?" He asked.

"It's cause I'm in love with someone else named Dylan O'Brien and he isn't just awesome and sexy. He's amazing and hella fine." I commented before Dylan started to fake cry.

"That's the most nicest thing someone has ever said to me." He wept before I laughed. "So girlfriend, what are you doing today?"

I sighed placing my head on his chest. "I'm lazy. I want to stay in my cocoon with you forever."

Dylan's chest started to vibrate against my head since he laughed. "We should at least eat something."

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around him. It felt nice waking up in Dylan's embrace. It made me forget all my worries about things to come for both of us. Dylan kept quiet while I started to plan out my next week.

Monday: Meetings

Tuesday: Justin's Album Signing

Wednesday - Thursday: Teen Wolf Table Reads

Friday: Interviews

The only thing I was looking forward to would be being back in Teen Wolf. I missed the banters of Holland and the wild Posey who ran around the whole place looking for nothing, but food. Plus the confusion with Hoechlin every time I called him Tyler and he would be right next to Posey.

Monday and Friday were just regulars since I had to report my latest plans and news on my daily career life. I would have to look at my schedules for certain events to be at and any upcoming events that I would want to go just so I could boost some good image. It'll help me keep my spotlight.

I cringed for a moment remembering what I was doing on Tuesday. It wouldn't be my favorite day next week, but I think I could make it. Since it's Justin's signing and I'll be there, they're more likely to assume that we are in a relationship. I had to tell Dylan about this whole funny PR business since I know that last night we've finally sealed our promises with the special golden ring that he has given me.