33 | That's Why I'm With You

{an: hiiii. sorry for not uploading any sooner. I had a lot of stuff going on this week and I read so much books also did shopping for my family/friends. 10 votes for next update! I luv you guys! Don't forget to comment bc you guys are amazing!} ALSO, hopefully I can get to add much media and photos so it'll look more relatable in a lot of the chapters!

| Selena |

Dylan and I broke our necks when we saw someone from the crew come in. "Miss Selena, you're up in 15 minutes."

"Hey, it'll be fine. It's not like she's gonna murder you or anything." Dylan stated with a small smile trying to comfort me.

I nodded slowly. "It's just cause she has a way of wanting the straight truth out of you."

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder bring me closer to him. "As always, remember to breathe. We both agreed that we'd be okay with our relationship already being open. I've already confirmed it with some of my fans, so it'll be fine."

"Okay, I'll just calm down for now on." I reassured to him.

We started to walk out of the dressing room and to the hallway to go to the stage. I could hear a One Direction song playing just in the background, probably to keep the crowd entertained. I looked at Dylan to see him mouthing the words to the song and I wanted to laugh, but I didn't want him to think that I was making fun of him.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you" He throws my hair from behind as a flip. "flip your hair gets me overwhelmed." He sang in the most close out of tuned voice, so I ended up cracking up. As Dylan, he kept on singing because he didn't really care. A few people were staring at us, but I didn't mind... Dylan was funny and especially mine!

Dylan stood in front of me with our fingers intertwined together while he moved it around all crazy. He was basically swinging me back and forth as I was trying to keep my balance from these heels.

Once the song was done, it got quiet so he just hugged me really tight. My head was on his chest and I really didn't mind if people would know now that we were dating. I saw from the corner of my eye a crew member motioned me to come near them and it was finally my cue.

I let go of Dylan while he gave me one last kiss before going off. "I'll be watching backstage. Don't talk about me too much." I nodded with a huge smile. I was all relaxed now.

My heels sounded really loud as I walked towards the crew to reveal a small amount of the crowd staring at Ellen who was currently entertaining everyone.

"So our next guest is a wonderful teenage girl who recently got a big role in a show called Teen Wolf on MTV and she's been in the cover of magazines such as Seventeen and even Teen Vogue! Please welcome the most beautiful, Selena Gomez." Ellen introduced as I walked the stage and started waving to the fans. I headed to where Ellen was and hugged her tight. "So lovely to see you again."

We both sat down while I smiled. "Yes! I love being here."

"We love having you here. How are you?" Ellen started off with the easy questions.

"I'm great!" I kept it clean and safe.

Ellen had it in her eyes what she wanted to talk about. "So, Teen Wolf recently ended taping for the mid-season finale."

I nodded. "Yeah, we just ended taping just a few weeks ago."

"What should we expect from the ending?" Ellen asked, oh she was getting to it.

"I would say that there's gonna be a lot of surprises coming in and I mean-- it's just amazing to how it'll turn out because I was so shocked when I read the script. It's gonna be amazing and everyone should watch it." I explained not trying to spoil as much details.

Ellen cleared her throat. "So this Christmas, who are you gonna spend time with?" I smiled innocently and giggled. For a moment I didn't say anything. I just kept on giggling and then it turned to laughs. "What's so funny? Is there something in my face? Am I not beautiful enough?"

I covered my face for a moment and got myself back together. "No, it's cause I know what you're about to get into."

She now laughed with me. "Oh then let's get right to it, what are you doing this Christmas?"

"I'm going to New York with my family and friends, oh and visiting Taylor!" I smiled.

"Are you bringing someone special along?" Ellen questioned with a suspicious stare.

"If you mean my family then yes." I nodded.

She gave me a sarcastic mean face. "So recently there has been rumours that you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeahhhhh." I dragged out the H and my smile opened wide. I literally liked the idea of talking about Dylan, it was comforting. The crowd went in aw's.

"There's so much photos of you guys and how did it even happen, tell it from the start." Ellen practically begged with such daring eyelashes batting at me. "Did he ask you out?"

"Yeahhhhh." I smiled before Ellen scoffed at me that that was all I could say. "He asked me out with little messages that were attached to roses. I remembered I was really down that day, but be made it all better."

"Are you guys planning on spending Christmas together?"

I shrugged. "We do plan to be together in New York this New Years so I'm really excited."

"That is so cute and I do really think you guys match." I couldn't help but smile even more. "So that's why I got you guys Christmas sweaters." Ellen pulled out sweaters from behind her chair while she flashed red sweaters that had wolves as Santa's reindeers. "Wolves for Teen Wolf."

I laughed at the sweaters before smiling and hugging her as a thank you. "The show is almost done and we're out." Ellen said before the studio cheered for me. I walked backstage, sweaters on my hands while Dylan gave me a big bear hug.

"You did amazing, babe." He said before I looked at him weird. He got the same feeling. "Yeah, I knew babe won't work."

I gave him a reassuring smile. "Let's think of nicknames later. I'm sort of hungry."

Before we could go anywhere, Ellen appeared out of nowhere in front of us.

"Oh my god, it's Ellen." Dylan freaked out getting into a fangirl mode.

"Ellen, Dylan. Dylan, Ellen." I introduced them together.

Ellen shook his hand. "So lovely to meet you. Take care of her okay?"

Dylan nodded. "Of course!"

She was in a rush so we let her loose. We headed back to the dressing room to get our belongings before walking out of the room to the parking lot. "I'm so happy."

His eyes met mine with a light in them. "I'm happy too."

"I can't wait to at least spend six hours with you on a plane." I couldn't contain the excitement I had in me. I was really excited spending time with Dylan this holiday season.

"I'm soft as a pillow and really entertaining." Dylan commented on himself.

I saw the car and we finally got inside securely. "That's why I'm with you."

He kissed my forehead and it was true that he was soft as a pillow.

{an: I hope you enjoyed!}