44 | I Love You

{an: omg. hiii. i have school tomorrow and you probably know what the chapter is gonna be about. OH. 10 or more votes for next update! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!}

| Dylan |

I adjusted my seat seeing that it was a struggle for someone in a metal suit to actually drive for twenty minutes to someone's house. In my own special request, Bruna prepared me a shining armor since I literally told Selena that I'd arrive at her door as her knight in shining armor.

Luckily the streets to Selena's house were clear considering someone driving at seven am would be before the process of getting out of the LA traffic. I did know for a that Selena's sleeping schedule has been messed up from her recent busy days, but she always wakes up seven am for the hell of it.

I stepped out the car hearing all clanking from the suit as I made my way to Selena's gate and to her door. I knocked to the beat of what I would hear in movies when someone would indicate that the king or queen would be coming.

I knelt to the ground waiting for Selena to open the door. Weirdly it opened at a slow motion revealing no one. Once it was open, Selena peaked her head from behind the door. I laughed behind my shielded face.

"Presenting your Knight in shining armor." I uttered with my most masculine deep voice.

Selena blinked a few times before I stood up. "Wow, did you just literally dressed up like that?"

I stood up straight and getting quite imbalanced. "Yes! I am your knight in shining armor right?"

She appeared in front of me with a large white tee with leggings on. She's really rooting for a lazy day. "Of course you are and I now invite you to my casa."

I stepped in while she gave me space to enter. I took off the helmet and held it tight between my fingers. "Okay. I'm probably gonna change right now."

"Wait... Let me take a photo of you for a moment." Selena said scurrying to the living room to get her phone. I waited thinking for a pose before she finally appeared in front of me. "One... Two.. Three..." I decided to pose like Flinn's smolder face from Rapunzel. Oh, I felt animated.

I opened the door and skipped to my car to strip all this metal clothing from my body and throw in my Penn State hoodie that Julia provided lots of in my house. I reminded myself to act quick since paparazzi's newest headlines with me being unclothed in front of Selena's house would be, 'Selena Gomez and Dylan O'Brien Ready To Have Children From A Night At Selena's House?' That would be trouble!

I ran into her house without any shoes, but patted around with my socks.

"Selena, Selena, Selena." I called out as loud as I could closing her door. She was gone from where she stood from before. I walked my way around her house to find her seriously nowhere.

I flinched when tiny arms wrapped behind me giving me a tiny squeeze at my stomach. "I can finally hug you."

I tried to untangle her arms around me, but she wouldn't budge. "I'd rather hug you face to face than you hugging my butt."

She giggled before I finally got space to turn around and hug her for the first time. "So good to be back in my pickles arms."

Selena froze for a second. "Did you just call me pickles?" She backed away still having her arms wrapped around me.

I shrugged. "Well you wanted a nickname right?"

"Well, I didn't expect you to call me that."

I looked at her confused since every time we're together, she nibbles on pickles. "Are you seriously asking me that? You adore pickles!"