mall ✖chapter 43

Hayes POV

"Nah I'm just kidding , we are just at the surprise." I laughed, she looked so scared. She punched my arm.  I started walking to the place and Lana followed  me. "Hayes those pants make your ass look huge." She laughed and I laughed . I started to climb the fence .  "what are you doing . the sign says no trespassing!" She yelled. "Come on just climb up." I yelled back. "Hayes! I can't ! I literally have no upper arm strength." She yelled . I laughed and limbed down. "I'll push you up. " she started to climb and I was  right behind her . I  put my hands on her butt and pushed her up. She got to the top. When I got to the top I jumped off onto the other side. "OK spiderman how the hell am I going to get down." She said. "Jump!" I yelled. "No ! Where the fuck is Mr. Suarez when you need him!" She yelled. Mr.Suarez was our fifth grade teacher and one day Lana got stuck on the rock climbing wall and she was scared to get down , so Mr. Suarez had to help her. "Just jump I'll catch you."  She shook her head no and then she jumped. I wasn't ready so she fell on top of me . "are you okay ." she said getting off of me."yeah this rock broke my fall."  I said getting up. I grabbed her hand and started walking to my spot. We got to the lake. "Wow this is so pretty." She said. I sat down on a rock.  She sat next to me , and she was looking at the natures beauty and I was staring at her beauty. She looked at me . "what ?" She asked. I shook my head ,smiling. I stood up and took my suit off I was just in shorts. Lana looked away . I ran off of the rock and jumped into the water. "Come in Lana, its not that cold." I lied. It was so fucking cold ,I'm probably going to be sick . "is it really not cold?" She asked. "Yeah its actually kinda warm." I said. She started to take off her sock and shoes. "Your going in that suit?" I asked her. She jumped in.  "Fuck you you liar its cold!" She yelled trying to get out , but I pulled her to me. "Hey you kids get out of the water!" A cop yelled. Me and Lana slowly got out. "He's fat let's make a run for it  . I'll see you on the other side" Lana whispered . I laughed "nigga how are you gonna get over the fence." She laughed and pushed me. "Sir she is abusing me." I laughed. "Boiii this ain't  no laughing matter." The cop said in an accent. I looked at lana and she was trying not to laugh."you know I can have y'alls errested ." he added.(I'm typing it how he is talking.)  "Boii where is your clothesss." He said to me . "get in my car." He told us.  "But my bike." I said. "We will hold it and your parents will have to get it out." He told us. We got in the back of the car. "Hayes I feel like such a badass."Lana said taking her phone out and we took a selfie.

*Lana's POV*

When I got home I kinda got in trouble but not that bad. I took a shower and went to bed.

~morning~

I woke and it was 1 pm . I saw that I had so missed calls . some where from leslie and Angel. I called leslie. "Hey I'm at Angel's house we are going to the mall want to come ?"  "Um sure I'll be there in 15." I hung up. I threw  my jeans on and  a maroon long sleeve with a black scarf and my black boots

. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a bun. I grabbed my phone and ran to my brothers room."can you please drop me off at angels." I begged. "Ok I was going to leave anyway." He said getting up . we went outside and into his 2004 red mustang. I saw Hayes mowing the lawn . I guess he got in trouble. I laughed at him and we drove off.

~mall~

"What should we do first?" I asked

"We should eat."  Leslie said. "Didn't you guys just eat?" I asked. "So" leslie said I laughed. "Let's watch a movie."  Angel said. We all agreed. "But first can we eat." Leslie asked. "No let's buy food then eat it during the movie." I said. I bought a pizza box , it was like the small ones that don't make you full I put it in my shirt. Leslie got KFC she got the bucket so we pint it under her hoodie and she looked prego. "Fucking Shawn should have worn a condom." She mumbled. When I came back from magcon I showed her a pic of Shawn and she basically licked my phone. "Nah we all know carter and his baby dick knocked you up." Angel said puting fries in her bra. We were gonna watch Mocking Jay .  after we bought our tickets we went to find seats. We sat down in the back. "Hey where did cat say she was again." Angel asked leslie. "She said she had to milk cows with her uncle that it was a family tradition." She told angel. I laughed that's so weird. "Well I guess the tradition is broken." Angel said , pointing to a couple that 2 rows in front of us. It was Catalina and her crush, Chris. I threw popcorn at her and she didn't turn around. So I took angel shoe off and I threw it at her. "What the" she turned around and her eyes went big.  She left Chris and came up with us. "Why did you lie?" Leslie asked Cat.  "Its because I know you guys will make a big deal out of it. Cuz I know we are just hanging out and its not a date." She explained. "Oh my gahd cat its obvious he likes you." Angel told her. "He doesn't he told me he liked Janelle. " she frowned. " then why is he with you and not Janelle." I told her. She sighed"now I'm nervous what if it is a date ." she said ,fixing her hair. We laughed at her. "OK I'm gonna go back." She said running back to her seat.

*Catalina POV*

I sat back down next to Chris. "Is everything good?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine , I just had to go to the bathroom. You know lady issues." I said . omg I'm so stupid , I mentally gave myself a face palm. The movie started. I was enjoying the movie but I could hear the girls saying stuff. "Lalalala my oh my come on and kiss the girl!" Angel yelled. Everyone in the theater shhd her. "Can you shut up !" Some lady yelled. "No you shut the fuck up!" Angel yelled. leslie and  Lana were laughing. "Aye just kiss him ."  lana yelled. Good thing it is dark in her cuz my cheeks were getting so hot like me you know. "Do you want some of my soda?" Chris whispered. I moved my hand and knocked the drink on his lap. "I am so sorry. " I said , getting napkins out of my bag. I started cleaning up the mess.  "On the first date already ." Chris smirked. "Omg cats giving him a blow job." I heard Lana whisper. I looked down this whole time I was basically cleaning his dick. But omg he said this is a date. "No I'm not like that I swear." I said and he laughed and the people shhd us.

After the movie was over Chris had to leave so I was stuck with my main bitches.

*Angel's POV*

It is barely 4 and we still need to buy clothes for the new years party that is tonight. Its Hayes and well he kinda is our friend's party. We walked into Pacsun. "I want to buy everything." Lana said and we all agreed. I was looking at the vans and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Justice. "Hi how are you?" I said ,giving him a friendly hug. "I'm good , I'm just getting clothes for the party tonight." He said. "Me too. You wanna hang out with us, you look pretty lonely." I joked. He rolled his eyes and laughed . "I guess". "There ain't shit , let's leave." Cat said. We left that store and we went to Tilly's. I bought a white sheer shirt and high waisted jeans  also some white leather wedges. I paid and grabbed my bags from the lady. "I'll carry your bags." Justice said ,grabbing my bags. "We should match like how we did when we performed." He suggested. "Haha if you want." I laughed, he smiled. "Okay okay we get it go suck faces." Leslie joked . I rolled my eyes. My phone started to ring . "hello" "its me Luis." "Yeah I know I have caller ID." "What are you doing ?" He asked me. "I'm at the mall ." Justice was calling me over I think he found an oufit in the store window. "I got to go bye Luis." I said hanging up. I walked up to Justice . "I like this its nice." I told him. "Ill be right back." He said walking into the store. The girls came up to me. "You still like Justice huh?" Cat asked. "I don't know . I feel like I rushed things with Luis. I feel so bad about what I did to Justice." I said. "I think you should tell luis how you feel." Lana told me. I would but I'm scared to do it. "I'm back , what did I miss." Justin said , walking out of the store. "Nothing!"

Omg thank you so much for reading this book it is almost over tho.... Nah I'm Jk lol. There are a lot of chapters and drama coming up . enjoy!-
Ling ling