not the only onexchapter 84

Lana's POV

I went to my room and noticed my phone was charging. Hayes came out of the bathroom with a towel around him. "Hey where were you?" He asked. "I went to eat and then I went to the grocery store." I told him. "Oh I thought I was going to have to put your face on the back of a milk carton." He chuckled . "Where is everyone?" I asked."in the pool" he answered.

I grabbed my bikini and Hayes changed. He followed me to the pool. The pool had like fake rocks so you can jump off into the water. Hayes picked me up and jump in. We reached the surface and he kissed me.What the fuck is this boy doing to me? "Dude I'm starving." Sammy said. "Well johnson and Lana never got the groceries." Madison said. "I'll go pick up hamburgers and hot dogs and we can grill." G suggested. "I'll go with you." I said, getting out of the water.

We were in the car and listening to music. He turned the music down. "Johnson told me you were acting weird Earlier, is everything all right?" He asked . We were at a red light. He was looking at me. I just looked at him. How was I going to say this. "Hes cheating on me." I said , trying not to cry. "Lana stop joking." He chuckled. I just looked at him and my eyes were watery. "I'm so sorry ." he hugged me and the car behind us honked. It was a green light. "So you're going to break up with him right?" He asked and " I still love him." I mumbled. Jack sighed. "I just don't want to lose so many years of friendship." I said a tearing falling down my face. He parked the car in the parking lot. "Hes a fucking idiot to do this to you Lana." He told me."just promise you wont do it again." He said looking at my wrists. "Promise ." I told him. "He just took your virginity and fucking decided to cheat, I honestly want to punch him ." jack said. I stopped crying and looked at him. "Wait what?" "Fuck! I'm sorry, he told us and we promised him that we wouldn't tell you." He told me. "What the fuck I'm still a virgin!" I said. "Well he told the guys that you lost it to him.So he's lying." He said. I nodded, "I can't believe he said that. Now I seem like a fucking whore." I cried.

" I'm so sorry this happened to you." He said hugging me.I cried and he rubbed my back. "Do you know who he cheated on you with ?" He asked. I didn't want to hurt Jack but I want him to know the truth . "I don't want to talk about anymore." I told him. "Okay." He told me getting off. We grabbed the stuff we needed and went back home to grill. When we got back Hayes and Madison were laughing in the jacuzzi. It hurt to see them acting like nothing happened . I felt my eyes become watery again. Matthew grabbed my arm and dragged me inside.

We went into the work out room. "Please tell me what's wrong." He told me. "He's cheating on me, Matthew." I cried . He pulled me into a hug. "He doesn't deserve you." He said. He put his chin on top of my head. "The worst thing is that he did it with Madison." I cried even harder. "Jacks Madison?" He asked looking at me . I nodded and he put his chin back on top of my head. "Do you think its because I'm not as skinny or as pretty as Madison?" I asked him and he took me to the mirror wall. "What do you see?" He asked me , facing me towards the mirror . "I see a girl that has is has fat thighs and a ugly nose." I said. "Well I see the most beautiful girl that I have ever met. But shes not only beautiful shes funny, caring, smart well sometimes and she's insecure ,don't know what for she turning heads as she walks through the door." He said and I laughed. "You're such a dork Matthew." I laughed hugging him.
"Don't doubt yourself Lana you're beautiful."

We all were eating by the pool and talking. Hayes had his arm around me and G gave me a look. "Why is Matt always looking at you?" Hayes whispered. "I don't know." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. He rolled his eyes."well I'm getting really fucking tired of it ." he said, getting up and going into the house. I got up and followed him. "You know I fucking love you and you don't show it back ." He snapped , grabbing a water from the fridge.What the fuck! He turned around and I slapped him as hard as I could. "What the fuck!" He yelled holding his cheek. "How the fuck can you tell me that." I said throwing an apple at him. He dodged it. "What's going on?" Jack, G, Nash,Matthew, and Cameron asked walking into to house.

"Tell them Lana what you've been doing behind my back." Hayes yelled.. Everyone looked at me."tell them what!" I yelled. "Or Matthew could explain since your not saying shit." He said. "What are you talking about?" Matthew asked. "You fucking asshole you know exactly what I'm talking about!" Hayes yelled. They were arguing and I zoned out. I started thinking about all of mine a and Hayes memories . I then thought back to what's been happening these last few days. I started thinking about what Angel, Jack, and Matthew told me. All of my tears soon turned into rage.I felt a tear on my cheek.

I went upstairs to the room and locked the door. I sat down against the wall and cried like a baby. A few minutes later I heard them stop arguing and a knock.

Sorry for taking forever I had major writers block vote and comment for next chapter.