chase✖chapter 64

Hayes POV

Friday

"I love her." I told Lana. "Hayes you have been saying that since we got out of drama class, I get it." Lana laughed. Today in drama , I told our teacher how me and lana are dating and how is there anyway she didn't have to kiss Connor. She understood and taught them how to stage kiss , where you have to put your thumb over the persons lips. We got home and grabbed our stuff since we had to watch the kids.

We knocked and their mom Jennifer answered. "Thank kids for watching them there is money on the corner and phone numbers are on the fridge . call me if anything , I'm late bye." She said running to her car, where their dad was. We waved bye and we went inside.

Chase was sitting down on the couch watching some movie. "Where's you sister?" Lana asked him. "She's upstairs its that time of the month." He said and I laughed . lana hit my arm. Chase is like 7 and Mackenzie is 11. Lana went upstairs and I sat down with chase.

Lana's POV

I knocked on her door and she didn't answer. I knocked again and no response . I just opened her door. She was on her bed crying."what's wrong?" I asked her . "nothing." She said. "Obviously something is bothering you. " I said closing her door and sitting on her bed. "My boyfriend broke up with me." She cried and I hugged her. "I'm sorry." I told her. "He said he didn't like me anymore and at recess I saw him with Emily." She said. I frowned. "Boys are dumb." I said and she agreed. "How about we order some pizza and have fun down stairs." I said. She wipped her tears away and nodded.

Angel asked if I wanted to hang out and I said that she could come over.
There was a knock on the door and it was the pizza guy. "I'll get ." I said grabbing the money. I opened the door and it was Connor. "Hey lana , I didn't know you live her." He said . I laughed and shook my head. "So what are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm babysitting." I said. "Well I just finished my shift so I can help you if you want." He said. "No I'm fine , Hayes is here to help me." I said. "You guys are still together?" He said , surprised. "Yes we are ,we have things to do so bye ." hayes said closing the door. I laughed. I put the pizza on the table.

A few seconds later there was another knock. Hayes got up and answered. "I said leave!" He yelled. "The fuck did I do to you." Angel laughed. I shushed her cuz of the kids. "So I saw the whole thing with Connor ." she said grabbing a coke from the kitchen. She sat down on the couch with the kids. "I'll serve you guys the pizza." Hayes said getting up.

"So what do you guys want to do tonight, before 9:30?" I asked. "Lana let them live a little , its not like they have school tomorrow." Hayes laughed. "I guess but don't tell your mom." I said pointing at chase. "We should go to the park or to ." chase started to say but the door bell rang. "I swear if its Connor I'm gonna fight." Hayes said. We all laughed at him. He came back with Luis. "Eww." Angel said.

"How did you know I was here?" Hayes asked Luis. "I went over to your house and your mom told me you were here." He answered. "Well he's here so leave." Angel said. I laughed and nodded. "No." He said grabbing pizza. "Hello kids." Luis said sitting in between chase and mack. "Hi." They both said. "So what are we gonna do today ?" Luis asked. "Well we are kinda babysitting ." I said. "So that doesn't mean we cant have fun." He said. "We should go to peter pipper pizza." Angel suggested. The kids started getting hype AF. "Okay we'll go in 10 minutes get your jackets." Hayes told them and they horrayed .

Angels POV

We got in Luis car "we all aren't going to fit ." I said. "Well you can walk ." he laughed. I gave him a glare. Lana sat in between Hayes and Luis . I sat in the back with the kids.

When we got there we all payed for our tokens . "I bet I'm gooder than you at skee ball." Luis said. "You might , but at least I have better grammar." I said and we all laughed , except for him.

"Oh shit its already 10." Hayes said. I looked at my phone. "Okay where are the kids?" Luis asked . we looked for the kids but we only found mackenzie. "Where's your brother?" Lana asked her. She shrugged and continued to play some game .We all split up to look for chase.

I felt something fall on my head It was a candy wrapper. I looked up and it was the play structure. But chase wasn't in it , he was sitting on the top of it. Like he climbed up there . "get the fuck down." I whispered yelled. "Oh shit." Luis laughed. "Get him down." I told him and he laughed. "Okay just jump and I'll catch you." Luis said opening his arms. " no don't jump." I saidand I gave luis a glare. "Go up there and help him. " I told him and he started to climb. "Just stay still." I told chase.

Hayes and lana watched luis get him but luis was going too slow. Hayes started to climb."stop what if it breaks or something." Lana told him. Luis finally got up to chase and he picked him up. They finally got down.
"Wait ." chase said. "What?" We'll asked. "My candy is up there ." he said trying to climb back up. Luis grabbed him and we all left.

Sorry I took a long time to update , it got erased so I had to rewrite. 5 votes for update