chapter 2

●chapter 2●

*Jake's POV*

   I'm pretty happy that Lana is coming to the game . The only thing I don't like is Hayes is playing and I think he likes her , that will ruin every thing .

   I mean Lana is really Hot and shit. But tbh Im not a relationship type of guy. I don't believe in that shit.

*Lana's POV*

  Once I got home I noticed that no one is home . Fun. After I take a shower, I straightened my hair .

  "I have nothing to wearrrrr " I said to myself. As I go through my closet I find a white croptop that says 'California Love' and my galaxy skater skirt. After I put my clothes on , I put my black chucks on . For make up , I just put mascara, eyeliner, and some lipgloss.

   Beep

Hayes the blue eyed nigga:Im coming over

me:well hello to you too

Hayes the blue eyed nigga:oh mer gahd my mom is making nash and his friends come with

me:Are they hot ?

Hayes the blue eyed nigga:

  I heard a lot of noise from downstairs they must be here.

   As i walked down the stairs i heared some boy say "zayyummm bae" the faq

   "NASH!!!!!!!!" i yelled as i tackled him.

   All of these guys are hot especially the one named Cameron i mean damn what a panties dropper.

   When everyone was getting in the car there were no more seats . "ummmm" i said.

   Then all of a sudden I get tugged on to somebody's lap . I looked up to see I was in Taylor's lap . I felt kind of uncomfortable because I just met the guy like 5 minutes ago .

   Suddenly I felt something hard underneath me . "Taylor I think I'm sitting on your phone" I said . "haha that's not my phone "he said while smirking.

   Then Hayes picks me up and I get placed on his lap."Were here "says sexy ass Cameron.

  "LANA!!" Angel and Jessica both yell.

  "Hey bitches" I reply giving them hugs

  "Let's go find a place to sit before more people come" Nash says

    *Angel's POV*

   'Where is Luis' I think to myself while I'm turning in every direction. And there he was talking to them thots  a few rows behind us. I wish Luis felt the same way as me .I really like him I guess I just have to move on .

    "Im going to the snack bar " I said.

    "Bring me hot cheettos "Lana says.

   While I'm walking to the snack bar  I run into someone"I am so sorry" the boy says to me "Its fine and anyway it was my fault" I state. "I'm Carl Grimes " he says "Angel Tyler" I reply , he is actually pretty cute. And his name is exactly like one of the characters from The Walking Dead.

  "Here's my number , text me sometime" Carl says to me. And I take the slip of paper. "Bye" I smiled and waved.