always there✖chapter 46

Lana's POV

~friday~
I got to school and saw cat with Chris. I let them flirt with each other. I looked over to angel and Luis arguing she slapped him , he grabbed her and hugged her. Their relationship is so bipolar. I saw Hayes and his friends.  I saw justice with his friends staring at Angel from a far. Right now Angel and Luis are broken up. She was really mad at the fight. Luis and justice have detention all next week . I walked up to Alyssa and we talked about celebrities we liked. The bell rang and I walked to my class with cat. We sat down and luis and hayes came into the classroom before the bell ranged. 5 minutes later leslie walked in. "Leslie why are you late?" The teacher asked leslie. "Because the line at taco bell was long." She said and the whole class laughed. The teacher rolled her eyes. Leslie sat down and the teacher started talking. "Did you bring me any?" Hayes asked her. "Yeah." She said , digging through her back pack and getting tacos out. She gave us one each. When hayes wasn't looking luis bite into his taco. I chuckled.
After class I walked to my locker and opened it. There was a rose in there. "What the fuck." I laughed. It had a note 'dance?' I looked around .I grabbed my books and walked to class.
~p.e.~
In p.e. we were playing flag football. Me and angel went on Nash's team. "No you guys are gonna suck." He told us. Angel flipped him off.  We started to play , Connor was on our team. He was the quarterback. Me and angel ran to get open . The ball went to Nash's friend and his flag got pulled.  We did another play and connor threw to me and I made a touch down. I did a little weird dance. My team ran up to me and gave me high fives. A hand slapped my butt and it was connor. He chuckled and  i playfully pushed him. "Owe." He laughed and I stuck my tongue out. We played again but with different teams I was Nash and a few of his friends. Angel was with Connor and all the football players. I was quarter back . Angel came running and tackled me . she got off of me. "Get reckt!" She screamed . I laughed. "Bitch we're playing flag football not tackle. " I said ,laughing.  She shrugged. 
~after school~
I went home and showered . I changed into some Nike running Capri's . have so much work out clothes but I don't do shit. I put on  a white tank and put a red and black flannel. I put my hair into a pony tail. I also put on my choker. Connor texted me that football practice just ended. I waited outside  and Hayes just got dropped off.  "Hi." I said. "I got to get ready. Don't leave  without me." He said running inside. I chuckled. I went on my phone to see if Matt ever texted me back. He read it but couldn't answer. DA FAQ . I called him. He didn't answer ,so I hanged up. "Okay bitch be like that." I said.  "Yikes." Nash said coming outside. He sat next to me . "what's going?" He asked. "I don't even know" I sighed. "To be honest I don't even think were together. " I said. "Well did he say that?" Nash asked. "Well no, but I texted him earlier this week and he just read it and not replied. I called him three times this week and he didn't answer." I told him. "That sucks." He said. "Do you think he's cheating on me?" I asked.  I hate to think that, I rather be prepared  then to be shocked. "I don't think be would every do that to you, he loves you so much." Nash told me. I smiled. "You're right . I shouldn't be so paranoid. " I chuckled, he laughed. Hayes came out side. He gave me a hug and sat down.  Connor texted me that he was on his way. He pulled up. "I didn't know you had your license ." hayes told him, getting into the back."permit." Connor corrected him. When we got to the restaurant  we sat down with their friends. The football players, cheer leaders  ect.   "Im so excited for the game tomorrow." Kaitlyn said, putting her head on Hayes  shoulder.  Eww.  We ordered our food and I was just on my phone.  I felt so out of place. The food came to us and I put my phone away.
"So Lana are you coming to the cheer try outs  on Tuesday?" Laura asked. "Um I don't think so." I said. "You should join , it will get you shape." Kaitlyn said. The boys chuckled besides Connor.  I took a big bite of my pizza. "Bitch does it look like I care." I said.  She rolled her eyes. "Well I think Lana looks hotter than you." Connor said, to Kaitlyn. Hayes shot him a look. "Connor that not appropriate , considering your not her boyfriend." Hayes snapped . SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED I REPEAT SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED. "Like you are ." connor snapped back. "Didn't know I had a boyfriend , but okay." I said ,drinking my iced tea. Travis chuckled. It just got quiet. I pretended that I was texting my mom.  "I have a family emergency , my mom came to pick me up." I lied. They all nodded understanding. I put $20 on the table for my food. I went out side. I looked around for a bus stop. "Why did you lie?" Hayes asked with his jacket in his hand.  "I don't belong with your friends. It was dumb for me to even come." I said. "They're your friends too." He said. I shrugged. "So how are we getting home?" Hayes asked. We live probably like 45 minutes away. "Bus?" I said ,pointing  to the bus stop in the distance. We walked over there and waited
For the bus. We got on and sat in the back. I layed my head on his shoulder and he played with my fingers. "Do you remember when we first met?" Hayes asked me. I chuckled. "Of course."