ling ling✖ chapter 36

Next day

Lana's POV

I woke up happy and I got out of bed and fell on the ground. I tripped over angel and she woke up."I'm hungry" she whined. "Same , but my mom is not here , she doesn't have the week off like us." I told her ,walking out of my room and into the bathroom.

I fixed my self so I can look decent. "Where are you going ?" Angel said walking into the bathroom. "I'm gonna go next door and see bae." I said 'in a duh voice'. "Oh so your gonna go see Hayes." She smirked. I rolled my eyes. "We barely made up and he's just my best friend, plus I'm dating Matthew." I said, walking into my room. She followed and sat on my bed. While I looked for warm lazy clothes. "So what about Luis?" I asked. "I don't know, its like I want to forgive him, but at the same time I don't, and I mean he's dating whorea Laura ." she explained. And I nodded  in agreement. "Ugh fuck it I'm just gonna wear my onezie ." I said slipping on my black uggs. Angel laughed and we walked outside. Angel tried to open the door."its locked" she said. "Its okay I have a key." I said , grabbing it from my boot.(Alex Russo af).I put the key in the keyhole. But some one open the door. "Oh hi nila." I said. "Hi girls the boys are asleep upstairs." She said walking out the door. I guess she had to go to work . we walked up stairs and went into Hayes room. They weren't there OK. We went to Nash's and they weren't there. We went to the room and they were asleep . I  started to walk up to matt and when I was really close to him. They all jumped up and yelled . And we got scared and  i punched matt in the face."Oh shit babe are you okay?" I said and he groaned.  "Yeah" "I'm sorry it was just instinct." And everyone started laughing . he sat up. "Well now that your awake we can get food." Angel said . and they agreed. "Let's get chipotle" hayes said. "Eww no I hate chipotle " me and angel said at the same time. We started at each other and did the 'my nigga' thing. And the boys laughed. "Let's get mc Donald's breakfast " nash suggested. "Omg yess!" I said jumping on all of them ,nash yelled and pushed me off. "You fucking kneed me in the balls! Ughhh!!" Nash groaned . And we all started cracking up. "Oh my gahd I can't breathe." Matt said , rolling onto the ground holding his stomach.nash was just there in pain. While we were laughing."okay let's go to mc Donald's" I said getting up. "We should walk " matt said grabbing my hand . "but its snowing and its cold." "Plz" be begged, giving me puppy eyes. It was adorable and I was trying not to smile. "Ugh fine" I gave in . Every one else got in the car and drove there. I was so cold, I am just wearing a onzie and uggs. "Here wear my sweater" be said taking his sweater off. I shook my head no "I don't want you to get sick, just take it ." fine , thanks ." I said grabbing the sweater and putting it on. Matt chuckled."what ?" I said, laughing.

"I wear the pants in our relationship." He chuckled. "No you don't I do !" I argued. "If it helps you sleep at night." He said. I gasped and playfully pushed him. "Why do you always abuse me" he chuckled and I laughed ."domestic violence" he said .  "shut up " I said, punching his arm. "See" he laughed, holding his arm. When we got to McDonalds the squad was ordering their food. I ordered mc muffin and hashbrown with oj . matt got the deluxe breakfast with oj . and I paid for both of us. We sat down at a table with the group. "Lana I like your outfit." Nash chuckled. I said thanks. "We should all buy onzies and have a party." Angel joked. "Can we please actually do that ." matt said , getting up to get our food. I was watching him come back with our food. He sat down. "Lana you were totally check me out." Matt smirked. "No I was making sure my food got here safely." I said. We all laughed and matt rolled his eyes. After we were done eating, we had to go home because Hayes was complaining about not having his phone because the dumbass left it. When we pulled up to the Grier household , there was a boy sitting on the steps with a suitcase. "Carter!!!" Nash and matt yelled, running out of the car. Me , Hayes and angel got out of the car. Hayes hugged carter and so did I . carter stopped at angel . "hey ,nice to me you I'm carter."carter winked.  "I'm angel" angel said trying not to laugh. "Anyways Carter what are you doing here?" Hayes asked. "Well since school got canceled for all of us, I asked my mom if I can spend the week with you guys. And here I am." Carter said. Hayes went inside the house to get his phone. "Carter you can put your bag in the house." Nash told carter. Once Hayes got his phone and carter put his bag away we went to Target. Matt bought a superman onezie, Hayes got a batman one, angel got a Minnie mouse one ,carter got the mickey one on purpose to match with angel, and nash got a nija turtle one. After we got the onezies, we bought chips, soda, and candy. When we were exiting the row, we saw justice walking into the row. "Hey guys " Justice said giving angel a hug. Lol carter was glaring at justice. And I laughed."do you want to come to our onzie party?" Angel asked , justice laughed and said yeah. "Wait now justice has to buy a onzie." I said. "Wait angel what is your onzie." He asked her. "I have a Minnie mouse one." She said. "Then I'll be your mickey." He said kissing her on the cheek. "Oh sorry bro I got the last mickey one."  Carter smirked.  "No you didn't there were like 10 more."

Hayes said and carter flipped him off.

We all laughed and justice was confused. After we paid for the stuff we went to the Grier household. When we got out the car. I got hit in the back with snow. I turned around and hayes was laughing. I was making a snowball but hayes throw one at my face. I ran up to him and tackled him and  we both fell on the snow. We started laughing. we got up , and went inside. We were all watching  paranormal activity. I got up from the couch. "Matt do u want something to drink?" I asked and he ignored me. Wtf.  I went into the kitchen and got a Pepsi. When I came back into the livingroom everyone was gone . Wtf . They all popped out of nowhere and screamed . I screamed and put my my hand over my heart. "You little fu-" I was about to say fuckers but nila walked in. And I stopped my self. "Hello kids" she said putting the grocery bags on the table and going upstairs. They all starter laughing at me. And once she was fulling upstairs I flipped them all off. " Well that's not very nice." Carter said, and we laughed. We all continued the movie. I sat next to Matt but he got up and went to the bathroom. I followed him , without him knowing.  He went inside and locked the door. I waited outside. When he came out he tried to walk pass me, but I kept blocking his way. "Why are you mad at me?" I asked him. He ignored. "Please just tell me " I begged. He sighed. "Its just I'm scared." He said. Im confused. "Why are you scared ?" I asked.  "I'm scared to leave. I just don't want us break up again.  And it hurts when I see you Hayes flirting and hugging. I feel like you don't care about our relationship as much as I do. I just don't want to get hurt." He explained. "You could of just told me , instead ignoring me .  you can tell me  anything." I told him."I'm sorry I'm not a good girlfriend. But I'm gonna show you how much our relationship means to me. By being the best girlfriend." I said , hugging him. He smiled and kissed me. "I love you" he said, smiling. "I love you ,too" I said smiling back. We walked back into the living room and cuddled on the couch. Angel smirked at me. "You got the D ." angel smirked. "No! I'm not a slut like you!" I yelled throwing a pillow at her,it her in the stomach. "True " she said laughing and I laughed with her.

~Night~

We all put the  onzies on . Angel asked me to take a picture of her and Justice. I was trying to take the pic but carter kept blocking justice out of the picture. Its funny how hard carter tries to impress Angel and she doesn't care. I told her to take a pic of me and

Matthew , we posed with one fist in the air and he wrapped his arm around my waist.  It was an adorable picture. "Lana take a pic with me." Hayes said ,pulling me to him .  he wrapped his arm around my waist and I moved his arm . and he gave me a weird look .  I ignored it and we both posed for the picture .  we took a group picture. "Oh my gahd we are so sexy " angel said looking at our group pic.  "Thanks baby"  carter whispered. But we all heard him and started cracking up.  "I'm hungry ,lana go make me something to eat." Hayes told me. Because I'm not trying to brag but I can cook fucking good."yeah I'm hungry too." Justice said.

"Can we get subway" matt asked. "Yeah" nash said. "But I don't like subway. Can we stop at jack in the box?" Angel asked. "Or I can go with angel . while you guys go to subway." Carter said. I don't think he knows that her and justice are dating."actually Im gonna with you guys." I said and Carter glared at me. "Me too" hayes  said . carter groaned. Me, angel, Hayes, and carter got in his car.  We didn't go thru the drive thru cuz the line was long so we went inside .  while we were ordering someone called hayes. "Hayes ?" Someone said. We turned around .

I feel like no one enjoys this story anymore tbh.  Anyways happy new year