everlasting love x chapter 67

Hayes POV

When we got to the lake , we saw the boat and it was huge. That's where we will be having the banquet.

We all got on the boat and we looked for our names on the table. We found our name and sat down. I was sharing a with Luis and his parents and younger sister. I saw Connor walk in with his family. "I'm thirsty." Lana said and I nodded . At first i tought she was talking about Connor. I grabbed the pitcher of water and poured her some. "Thanks." She said. "I feel like this is going to be so boring." Luis said and we agreed.

More people started to arrive and my dad had to go up and give a speech about this season. You're probably wondering if we ever won the championship game. We did win and I wish I could of played but I couldn't. So connor had to be the quarterback.

After the speech the waiters started to come by to take our order for drinks. "I'll have a Shirley temple." Lana said and I just ordered sprite. "Do you guys want to explore the boat?" Luis asked us. "We are going to the restroom." I told my dad and nila.

We went outside and it was sunny but windy. It was a really nice day for February. "Dang I still can't believe we are in high school." Lana said. "I know right its crazy , I feel like just yesterday we all were 3rd graders." Luis said . "hey guys." Connor said , coming outside. We all looked at each other annoyed. He stood by Lana and I tensed up. He put his arm around her and she pushed it off. "But no I really am probably the reason why this team won the championships. " I heard him say.

"Shut up , Connor we could have lost we were 1 point ahead. It was a team work , it wasn't just you." Luis snapped. Connor just ignored him. "I think the food is ready." I said looking back inside. We went back outside and to our tables. They were serving salad and we started to eat.

After that we got chicken and pasta. When we were done with eating , my dad and our other coach went up to present awards. "Okay first we have the game saver award. Luis !" He said luis went to get his award and then he did the whip. Lana and I started laughing. After more awards were handed out they were going to announce player of the year. "So finally we have the player of the year . being the player of the year not only you play great , you have to be very supportive. So this year our player of the year is Connor Philips ." my dad announce and lana looked at me with sad eyes. "With out him we wouldn't be champions." The other coach said.

"Ill be right back." I told lana. I went outside and leaned against the rail. This is bullshit. I felt a hand on my back. It was lana , she hugged me. "Are you okay?" She asked me, leaning against the rail too. "This is bullshit. You should have gotten this award. You risked your health for this team and they repay you like this." She told me. I smiled, "Thanks but I think they know how much I tried. "I told her. "That's all that matters to me." I added and she smiled. "I love you." She said looking at me. "I love you too." I said looking back at her.

Next morning

I saw lana, Luis and Leslie sitting down. "Ohh the L group ." I said sitting down. "You can't sit with us." Lana told me and we laughed. The bell rang and we walked to class together.

I sat down and noticed there was a new girl. "I want to talk to her but I'm scared." Lana said. "Ill do it." Luis said getting up. He sat in the desk in front of her and he started talking to her. He came back "she isn't my type." He laughed."what's her name?" Leslie asked. "Victoria." Luis said. "She looks like a victoria." I said and they agreed.
When class was over the teacher stopped me. "Hayes can you show Victoria around, you both have the next 3 periods together." He told us. " we walk to class. "So what school did you go to?" I asked. "I actually more from Germany, my dads in the military ." she told me . "wow that's really cool."

"Hayes can you take Victoria to the library and help her with her books." My teacher said, making me pay attention. "Sure ." I said grabbing the note. We walked to the library. "So in Germany, was there like Hitler statues?" I asked. She started laughing really hard which caused me to laugh. "No, why would there be any." She laugjed and I shrugged. We got to the library and she got her books. We were walking in the halls and she dropped her book. We both bent down and we both reached for it and our hands touched. She looked up and I did too. She was leaning in.

Dun dunn cliffhanger 6 votes