ghost of you ✖ chapter 39

Lana's POV

After we ate we went into the car.

Angel has been acting weird all day . I think she is on her period.idk.

We pulled into Hayes drive way. We all got out of the car.  "Goodnight, I'm going home I'm tired as fuck." I told matt, giving him a hug. "Okay, goodnight , I love you ." he said , hugging back.  He broke the hug, me and angel went to my house. I changed into PJs and so did angel. Leslie and Cat were not tired so they went over to the Grier household.  I laid down on my  queen size bed . cuz I'm queen af. Angel laid down on the air mattress. I was trying to fall asleep but Angel kept laughing ,she was texting someone. "Who are you texting?" I mumbled. "Lol I thought you were asleep." She laughed. "I would be asleep but. YOU WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled the last part. "Calm your titts." She said typing on her phone.  "Fuck you." I said "what time ?"  "In the morning, I'm too tired." I said and I fell asleep.

1 hour later

I was awaken by Angel's phone ringing , she answered quickly. I decided to listen, and pretend i was asleep. Bcuz I'm a noisy bitch. " I thought the phone was on mute. I don't think she'll wake up she's a heavy sleeper." She whispered. DA FAQ did she just call me fat. "Okay I'll see you there right now." She whispered getting out of bed. She changed and went down stairs. I quietly got out of bed and put a hoodie on and my chucks on. I ran out side . I saw her on the corner of the street  walking up to someone. closermy hood on and walked a little bit closer . I hid in the bush.  I couldn't see who the person was cuz I wasn't wearing my contacts nor my glasses. The person was wearing a hood . and sweatpants. Im pretty sure its a guy. The street light was barely hitting his face . I squinted  my eyes  to get a better look. They both leaned in and kissed. From the angle they were now standing at the light was hitting on his clothes. I read what it said on the back. It read 'Grier #7' . it was Hayes. My heart fell to my stomach. My eyes started to water. I walked home with tears streaming down my face. "Why am I crying." I told myself. Why am I crying. Its not like Hayes is my boyfriend. Why would angel cheat on Justice? I went inside my house and I went upstairs. I took off my shoes. And turned the lights off. I laid down on my bed and my back faced the door. I just laid there trying to think if what I saw was real. Unfortunately it happened. I heard the door open slowly ,I turned around. Angel was standing at the door . "where did you go?" I ask . "holy shit you scared me I thought you were asleep." She said turning on the lights. "Why are you crying?" she said . "I had a bad dream ." I lied. "Oh, do you want to talk about it?" She asked. "No. I'm just gonna go back to sleep." I said , turning my back on the door. And i cried silently. I don't think I'm over Hayes. I think I love him , more than a friend.

I still need someone to be Nash's girl friend.