chapter 24

*Hayes' POV*

"yup.....yeahhh..... That feels soo good " I heard jack moan . WTF MY VIRGIN EARS. I grabbed Jessica's room key and opened the door. "STOOPPP!" I yelled .

They weren't doing anything , Lana was just putting an icepack on jack's head. (A\N y'all thought she was getting the D). "Stop what "she said getting off the couch. "Um... Stop Ebola?" I said and she nodded(A\N credits to Leslie , when you said that in the chubby bunny challenge). "Yea stop Ebola !" She yelled. "So what are you guys doing" I asked. "I was fixing G's head and were watching Ride Along." She said pointing to his head . "Were going out to eat in a little so you should start getting ready." They nodded. "Well I'm gonna get ready bye Hayes and Lana." Jack said walking out the door . "Now why did you really come here for" she said closing the door and sitting down on the couch. "Okay , Matt thinks you and Jack like each other and he told me to hang out with y'all and to see what happens."  I explained. She rolled her eyes. "Okay now get out I'm gonna shower." She said .

*Lana POV*

after I showered I curled my hair , for make up I just put some mascara and eyeliner , and of course lip gloss, and yes it is popping.

~7 p.m.~

When we got to the restaurant , me and jess and cam  took a pic and I posted it on instagram and twitter.

We were eating at some place that Had burgers. I sat between Brent and Hayes , we were having a blast and laughing a lot, Brent is really funny .When we were looking at the menu , it was quite cuz we were all focused. "Lana I didn't tell you that you look , really nice today" G practically yelled since he was all the way across the table. "Can you like stop flirting with my girlfriend!" Matt snapped at G."so now you care!" I snapped. "Oh, and we broke up soo" I added.Nash  started laughing so I kicked him underneath the table and I missed and kicked him in the ballzz. The food came out and we ate in an awkward silence. "So um potatoes are nice " Taylor said and we started laughing. "Matt can we talk out side " G said getting up and so did Matthew.

*Matt's POV*

"So I just wanted you to know I wasn't flirting with her and I wouldn't do that" he told me. I mean he is one of my best friends. "Yeah , I'm sorry for snapping at you its just ,I know you  were just trying to be nice." I said and he shook his head understanding. We gave each other a hug really fast and walked back inside.

*G's POV*

What I said was mostly true but I think lana deserves someone better.  They do make a cute couple but when there in a fight its like a competition to see who ever gets hurt more. When we went to our table me and jack started talking about stuff. I got by a spit ball. And I looked around and saw Lana, Hayes, and Brent trying to act casual.  I spit a spitball back and I tried aiming for Brent but it hit the girl behind him. She looked over to me and I pointed at Cameron and she started laughing. She was hot. I walked over to her "I'm sorry , I ment that spitball for my friend" I said pointing  to Brent. "Your Jack Gilinsky , right ?" She asked and I nodded. "I'm a big fan , oh and my name is Madison .. Beer." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated Ive been having a lot of homework and I had like 4 tests this week . ikr eww.