we ridexchapter 75

Lanas POV

"Tyler!" I yelled and I hugged him. He hugged back. "I thought it was you but like I was nervous." He chuckled. "Well these are my friends , friends this is Tyler, we go way back." I said. I looked at Hayes and he didn't look mad or jealous, which is good. Because jealous Hayes turns into Mean Hayes which turn me into bitch slapping Lana. But he looked nervous and on edge.

"Hey do you remember Alexia?" He asked. "Oh my god yes, I miss her so Alexia." I told him. "Well tonight she's going to have her 16th birthday dinner do you wan to come?" He asked. "I do its just I have this event ,what time does it start at?" I asked. "Oh no its starts really late like 9 ." he told me. "Oh well then yeah I'll go ." I told him. "Just text me the address of your hotel and I'll pick you up." He said handing me his phone. I gave him my phone and we exchange numbers. "Well I have to I promise Alexia I would help her set up, but I'll see you later." He said walking away holding his board. I went to back to everyone.

"Is it okay if I go to my friend that I haven't seen in a long time party?" I asked hayes. "Yeah but are you gonna miss Magcon?" He asked. "No , well I just leave early." I said. "Okay " he told me and I kissed his cheek. "Are you jealous?" I asked. "No." He chuckled. "I need to learn to trust you." He told me, holding my hand. "Can you go to the smoothie place with me?" I asked hayes. He groaned,"I'm comfy and tired." He said. "Do any of you want to go to the smoothie place?" I asked everyone. None of them answered. "I'll go." Matthew said ,getting up. I got up and put my shorts over my bikini bottoms. I grabbed my wallet and caught up with matthew.

We walked into the place and waited in line to order. We both ordered. I pulled out my wallet and he stopped me."I got it." He said , giving me a smile. I smiled then laughed. "Thank you." I told him sitting down at one of the tables he sat down in front of me. I was looking outside the window then I looked back and I noticed matthew turn his head real fast. "I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom." He told me. He got up and went to the bathroom. They called our smoothies and I grabbed them. I sat back down and drank mine. A bunch of guys came in and waited in line."Hey my friend like you.Can he get your number" One of them said , nudging me. I looked at them and looked away. "Okay ignore me." He said and his friends laughed. I continued to ignore them.

"Hey what's your problem?" Another one asked. He sat in Matthew's seat. "Someone's sitting there." I said. "Oh she speaks." He said and his friends laughed. "Seriously can you leave." I snapped. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be alone." He said. "Well she's not." Matthew said. "Dude she asked you to leave just go." He ordered them. They all grabbed their drinks and left. "Did they touch you ?" Matthew asked sitting in the seat. "They just nudged me to try to get my attention. Can we go back?" I asked him. He got up and so did I.

"I hate that." I said , as we were walking back to the beach. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there with you." He said. "Its fine, I just felt so powerless and uncomfortable. I hate feeling like that." I told him. "I hate when guys are like that , they think they are flirting but they're just harrasing them. "Matthew told. "Or like when they whistle. That's my biggest pet peeve, its like shes not a dog."he added. "The sad thing is that Hayes used to do that ." I told him. He just stayed quiet."can we not tell hayes about the whole situation?" I asked Matthew. He smiled "What situation?" He asked and I chuckled. I walked over to Hayes and he pulled me onto his lap.

G gave him a look and he pushed me off his lap. "Thanks G ." I told him. "No problem. " he chuckled. I noticed Madison was on his lap and I coughed to get his attention. "What?" He chuckled. "Hey we should head back ." Shawn said , we all agreed and got into the van .

I saw the line for Magcon and I got excited. We got off the car and hayes was holding my hand. I took my hand out of his. He gave me a look. "Fans." I mouthed. "Who cares." He said. "I do ." I told him, walking next to Angel. "Dang there are so many people .' angel said. We looked at the fans and a few were giving us dirty looks. Angel pointed at a girl with a picture of my sneezing face from Nash's one vine. We both started laughing. "Surprisingly most of the fans like me." I said. "Why are you surprise about that?" She asked. "I mean I was with Hayes and Matthew they should hate me." I laughed. "Who cares honestly , like famous or not you and hayes were bound to happen." She said. "You're right." "Well I am Angel." She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

We all went to our rooms to change and shower . Then We went to the room Magcon was at and the VIP came in. I saw this one girl that I followed from twitter. She ran a fan account for me. Her account kills me. I ran to her and hugged her and she started to cry. "Oh my god , because of you I'm 4 months clean." She told me. It took everything in me not to cry."Every warrior has scars." I told her showing her my wrist. "Please don't tell anyone about this." I told her. "Never." She said giving me a hug. I saw Matthew watching me and he was smiling .

Is Louis actually going to be a dad?