chapter 20

*lana's POV*

Me , my brother, and my mom were just walking over to the griers , for Haye's bday dinner.

While we were walking my brother, Jonny, was on his phone not paying attention. So I stuck my leg out and trip him , but when he was falling he pulled my mom done with him.

"What the fuck Jonny , why did you push me !" My mom yelled and I picked her up trying not to laugh.

Once she got up , I ran into the Grier's household.

"Happy birthday best friend " I said hugging , who I thought was hayes , but wasn't. When the boy turned around I just ran away, laughing.

When I finally found hayes I hugged him and said happy birthday. "The crew is in jumper" he told me . "YOUR MOM RENTED A JUMPER!!!" I said laughing. "She rented it for the little kids, but she rented the one with a slide." He explained. "Here hold my shoes"  I said , throwing my shoes at hayes, running to the jumper.

When I jumped in there, Luis was doing a flip and I was in the way and he knocked me to the ground. "Haha lana , are you OK?" Matt said helping me up, and I just nodded. Luis was laughing really hard so I told hayes to tackle him and he did. It was really funny. When we were jumping we heard all of this  commotion so we all got out to see what was happening.

"Jessica!!" Hayes yelled ,running to her and he picked her up, and spinned her around. And everyone aww'd . even though me and Jessica aren't on speaking terms , i'm glad she came back, hayes really missed her.

He was  happy and I was happy for him. "Hey guys, I missed you guys, I'm so sorry Lana and Matt. I'm really sorry, please forgive me , I miss my best friend." Jessica told us. Bitch idgaf about you or anything you. "I forgive you" I said, but still stupid ass bitch I ain't fucking with you. I'm only being her friend because its hayes girlfriend and it must suck for him having his good friend and girlfriend not liking each  ,other I guess  ill just be the bigger person.

~after the party~

My mom and hayes mom were cleaning up and talking. And it was just me and hayes in the jumper. We took the top of the jumper off, so we can look at stars. "Lana thank you for making up with Jessica." He said ,breaking the silence. "I'm happy that my favorite girls are getting along again." He said smiling. And I smiled back. "Summer is almost officially over " hayes said, looking back at the stars. "Next week matt's leaving to Virginia." I sighed and so did hayes . "I'm gonna go to magcon " hayes said blankly. "What the fuck is magcon?" I asked . "its when Nash , Cameron, Matt,Taylor, Shawn and some other guys go to cities and meet fans." He explained and i ohh'd. "Where's is it going to be at?" I asked

"I don't remember I think Dallas " he said. I nodded. "Well I'm gonna miss

You."   "But your coming too."

Whats cracka lacking , I'm sorry I didn't update like at all. I got sick and I though I was coming down with Ebola but it was just the flu. To my selenators , the heart wants what it wants , I'm literally so proud of sel and I can't wait for 'for you' to come out.

Follow me on instagram : Mrs_Espinosa_8118

So now on for every chapter I'm gonna be putting like my favorite song or book .

Fav song: The heart wants what its wants

And  show you

Fav book: Cameron Dallas little sister by ridinonjerry (she writes the best books ever I love her)