chapter 9

•chapter 9•

*Lana's POV*

   "Thanks Matt , I had a lot of fun , I'm sorry about hayes tagging along." I said to matt.

     "Its okay I had a lot of fun too" he told me.

     "Me three" hayes said joining in our conversation.

      "Hayes can you wait in the house , I want to talk to matt alone." I asked hayes.

        "Ok, but if he rapes you , I'll kill him." Hayes said, getting out of the car.

        "I'm sorry about him" I said embarrassed. He just laughed.

         "This is going to be the best summer ever." He said. "Why do you think that?" I questioned . "Because I'm gonna spend it with you, hopefully?" He said .

        I couldn't  stop smiling , that was the cutest thing ever. "Well duhh" I said , still smiling.

        "Its getting late , I'll walk you to your door." He said while opening my car door. What a fucking gentleman.

         I gave him a hug , he smelt so good. Wtf that sounds creepy but he did. We said our goodbyes and he started walking to his car.

         When I was getting my keys to unlock the door, idk why hayes locked it. estupid.

     I got turned around by Matt kissing me , the kiss was gentle and really sweet. I kissed back and he smiled during the kiss.

     I broke the kiss because I'm fucking stupid. "I'm gonna go foreal this time " matt told me . " OK bye " I said ,then pecked his lips and ran inside. And closed the door and sat behind the door . I started laughing and smiling like a crazy person.

      "Wtf is wrong with you " hayes said coming out of the living room.

       I just ignored him and went to the living room to watch TV. Hayes came in "your mom left a note on the fridge it said she went to the grocery store." "Ok"

      "Let's go to my house" hayes said .

"Ok just let me change into lazy clothes" he just nodded. I ran upstairs and changed into my sweats and tanktop.

     On our way to hayes house, he tripped over a rock. I tried my best not to laugh , but I did and so did he.

     We went upstairs to the game room and played FIFA. I would have won but Hayes kept messing me up.

     We took a break and went down stairs searching for junk food. Hayes found oreos , but there was like 6 .

     So I tackled him to the ground and he threw them across the room. He pushed me off of him and ran to get them, but I jumped on him , tickled him.

     "Um hi Lana" matt said awkwardly, with Cameron and Nash. Mmmmmmmhhhhh. "Hey matt , what are you doing here?" I said getting off of Hayes. Biggest slut award goes to Lana Gonzalez.

      "Me and Cam are sleeping over"  matt said. "I am too" I said. "No your-" hayes was saying but I pinched him.

      "Cool" matt said. "No baby making in my house "hayes blurted out . " oh my god , I would never , I'm not that much of a thot!" I yelled at hayes , while pushing him. Every started laughing.

    "Well were going to my room so don't bother us ." Nash said directly to hayes and I.

       "We should all go swimming " cam said. We all said yeah. I followed hayes to his bathroom "Hayes can I borrow some shorts and shirt". He searched for some shorts and tank top. I fit kinda baggy but you know fuck it.

      When we got outside some one picked me up and tree me in the pool. These fuckers think there funny. Just to teach them a lesson , I held my breath and stayed at the bottom. Someone jumped and carried me out the water. I opened my eyes  and they were all so worried. So I started laughing.

       "What the fuck Lana I was so scared " cam said. "Lana that is so fucked up" hayes said ."who threw me in and who got me?" Everyone pointed to Matt and I pretended to be mad just for fun ☺. So I walked away from everyone.

         Matt started to follow me "Babe I'm so sorry , I will never do it again " he said grabbing my hand. He called me babe .nskavasgsksuejs

         "You called me babe" I said all cheeky . "Because you are my babe" "stop" I said.

        "Stop what ?" He said . "Your like making my heart all gooey and shit"

I said and he just smiled.

*Angel's POV *

        I took a nap @ 1 I wake up at 5 Wtf . I got out of bed and brush my teeth and shit. I put my walking dead shirt and some shorts.

       Tonight me and Luis  are going to chill and eat .

  Ding dong

I