they dont know about usxchapter 73

One week later

Angels POV

Lana and I were having a sleepover. Since tomorrow we would be heading to San Diego for spring break and for Magcon. I've always wanted to go to California. I go to Texas every once in awhile I go to visit my dad. Lana was in the shower and she came back with green stuff all over her face. "It looks like shrek cumed on your face." I aligned and she started to laugh. "Fuck you." She laughed. "Are you eggcited for san Diego?" I asked Lana. "Don't ever say that again." She laughed. "I'm so excited because we are gonna be in San Diego for 4 day then we go to Los Angeles for 5 days. After that Shawn, the jacks, and Cameron get to stay until my party. " she said with excitement.

"Does leslie know that Shawn is coming?" I asked. "No , she's gonna find out on the first day of dance practice."she laughed. "Wait who's dancing with who?" I asked. "I'm with Hayes, you're with Jack G , leslie and Shawn. Alyssa and jack j . Cat and Cameron. my cousin with Luis" She said . "Oh my god I feel bad for your cousin ." I laughed. "I'm tired , let's go to sleep." Lana said turning off the light.

I woke up to my alarm clock and I pushed Lana off my bed. "Let's go to California bitch." I said and she jumped up. "When I see my family I'm going to fucking cry so much." Lana said. "When was the last time you saw them?" I asked. "Like 2 years ago." She said. My mom came into the room. "Okay I just wanted to make sure you are up." She said. Lana changed into a blue halter top and black high waisted jeans. "You're gonna freeze."I told her. "I know but its hot in San Diego but I'm gonna wear a sweatshirt for now." She said.

After my mom dropped us off at the airport we got Starbucks and waited for Nash, tez and Hayes. "Just to let you know Luis is coming." She said and I gave her the biggest glare."I'm sorry." She said . They came over and Hayes sat in Lana's lap.

hayes POV

"How excited are you on a scale of 1 thru 10?" I asked lana . "I'm at a hundred bitch." She said and i grabbed my drink. "Help yourself." I laughed. They called our gate and we all grabbed our stuff. Lana was sitting with me and Angel. She was jumping in her seat. Me and Angel just laughed at her. "You guys are coming to my grandma house later right?" Lana asked. We all said yeah. "I can't wait for you to meet the jacks and Sammy and Emily and Shawn and everyone." She told angel. "I met some of them before though." She said.

"Aye JC and Sam are having a party while we are in LA ." Nash told us. "I hate parties." Lana said. "Why?" I asked . "its because when ever I got to parties bad shit always happens or I kiss someone." She said and i gave her a look. "I really want to meet the jacks they seem so fun. " angel said. "They're the best." Lana said. The plane began to take off and before I knew it we were in San Diego.

Lana's POV

I looked out the window and smiled. I was home. I woke hayes up and I pointed at the skyline. "Youre so cute ." he said before giving me a kiss. They were taking forever to let us off the airplane . When we got to the baggage claim there was a lot of fans . I smiled as I saw welcome home Lana sign. I hugged the girl and I followed her on twitter we took all of these pictures and it was just so much fun. Cameron and matthew were there I hugged them, Cameron was trying to push me off but I poked his stomach."I'm surprised your finger didn't break because of these rock hard abs." He said and I laughed.

We got into the hotel shuttle and I we went through down town. I started taking snapchats. We got to our hotel shortly because it was really close. Angel, Emily and I were sharing a room but for now it was just me and Angel."what time are we going to your grandmas?" Angel asked me. "Well since we are a few hours early we can go at 5 instead of 7." I said. We originally would have got here at 6 but we changed our flights so we can get here at 2. I got a text from Tez and be said he couldn't because he didn't feel good, he always gets air sick. So he said he was going to stay back.

We all got in the uber and I "hayes can you bit say anything about us dating ?" I asked him. "Why are you embarrassed?" He asked. "No its just I know if I introduce you as my boyfriend they would ask a million questions and judge you. I just don't want you to get freaked out. "I told him. "Okay ." he said. "Same with me right." Matthews asked and I nodded then gave him a smile. it only took us like 7 minutes to get to my grandmas because our hotel was right by her house kinda.

We got off the car and I notices all of these cars parked outside. I walked into the house and no one was there. I went to the back of the house and I saw them all outside. I walked outside and they all yelled. I hugged my grandma and everyone else. "This is my friend Nash, Angel, Hayes,Luis, Matthew and Hayes." I introduced them to my family. I saw my cousin walk out and she was in her bathing suit and I noticed there was a pool. I guess she got a pool I saw my cousins all in the pool. You see I was the youngest of the girl cousins I just would have felt bad for Hayes and Matthew. I walked over to the pool and my 2nd cousin ran out of the pool and she hugged me. I hugged her back "I've missed you." I said and she laughed "are you getting in the pool?" She asked me. "I didn't bring clothes." I told her and she sighed. "Come on Lana." She sighed before jumping into the pool.

We were all eating there was so many food. "I'm gonna eat all of the enchiladas." Cameron told me and I laughed. "No I am." Luis argued. In the corner of my eye I saw my little cousin he was 4 . I ran to him and picked him up and he screamed. "I missed you." I said. I hugged my aunt and I grabbed his hand and he sat with me. We all were talking and laughing. I saw Hayes talking to my family and it instantly made me smile. Tonight was a fun night we were all having fun.

2 updates in a day