trap queenxchapter 68

Hayes POV

She was leaning in but I stopped her. "I have a girlfriend .That would kill me and you. " I said . "oh my god I am so sorry I just assumed you were single." She said. She picked up her book and we walked back to class.
~lunch~

I sat down waiting for everyone else. Lana and Angel sat down with their friend Erik . They were talking to each other . "hey Hayes." Victoria said "can you scoot over." She told Lana. Fuck this girl is just asking for it. lana looked at me and scooted over. We all started eating. "You have something on your face ." she told me. She wiped it off and laughed. I was to scared to even look at Lana. "You have really pretty eyes." She complimented me . "well there mine so yeah." Lana said and Erik laughed.

"You must be the girlfriend right?" She asked and Lana nodded. "I would appreciate him more if I was you, he could easily be taken away." She told Lana . Lana raised her spork" Bitch I will fucking cut you." Lana threaten, I can tell she was serious. "You wouldn't do it." She said . Lana stabed her hand. "What the fuck is wrong with you." Victoria said getting up. "Tell and I'll do it again." Lana yelled. Victoria walked away. We all looked at Lana , "what!" She snapped making us stop looking at her. She started to laugh and I laughed at her.

After school luis and I went to Travis house. "Dude I was dead when lana stabbed victoria." Luis laughed. "Wait what happened?" Travis said. "OK so my teacher told me to be Victoria's helper for 1,2,3,4 and in second period we went to get her books. " I explained. "So when we were walking she dropped her book and we both reached for it , she tried to kiss me but I didn't let her . I guess she thought I was single and like I liked her but I don't. So at lunch told Lana to scoot over and Lana did, but Victoria kept touching me. So lana told her she would cut her and Victoria said she wouldn't do it and she did. " I explained. "Wait you never told me that she tried to kiss you." Luis told me. "You have a fat ass mouth , so don't tell Lana , I'll tell her myself." I said. "Dude imagine if you like cheated on Lana, she would kill you." Travis laughed. "I would never cheat on her. "

Friday

Today was the day of the play . I grabbed my bag and my mom had to take me. I got to school and I saw Lana, Leslie and Cat walking up the stairs. I silently went up behind Lana and grabbed her ass. She turned around and I laughed. "You're lucky you're cute ." she told me and I smiled.

Play

I knocked on Lana's dressing room. Angel answered it. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Since Lana sucks ass at singing , I have to sing from behind the stage. So lana will lipsing what I sing." Angel explained. "So basically I'm pulling a Madison." Lana laughed. "Be nice." I told her. She rolled her eyes.

The show started and I smiled watching Lana. She made a Sandy.
It was the part I was still nervous about , the kissing scene. I watched them lean in and he put his hand over her mouth but he moved his hand. This fucker. I went backstage to wait for them to come back. Lana was yelling at him, "I'm sorry." He said grabbing her arm. "Let go of me." She said yanking her arm back. "Leave her alone." I said stepping in front of her. "Both of you knock it off." Mrs. Henderson said. "After this is all over you're done." I told him. He went back onstage. "I'm gonna kill him." I told Lana, she sighed. "Hayes you don't know what he is going through right now." Lana told me. "So you do."

"Hayes his Mom has cancer " Lana told me and instantly felt bad. "Not even hit him once." "No." She laughed , I groaned. "But am I a better kisser?" I asked. "The bestest, his lips smeeled like carrots. " Lana told me . I laughed as we watched Angel and Justices character fight then kiss.

After the show was over we left and went to dinner. "The kiss looked so real. " Nash said. "It was." I added. He laughed. "Someone's salty." He laughed.

Next morning

Lana and I walking to Angels house to walk to the gym together. When we got to the gym Lana and Angel were taking pictures. We took a picture and I pretended to act like a girl. We went outside to run the track. I laughed as I saw Lana struggling . I saw that there was a herdle and I jumped over it. Angel did it and didn't fall. "Nah I'm not about to fall on my face. " lana said. After we were done running we went to do weights.

Guys I'm going to digi fest today and I don't know what to wear !!! HELP MEEEEEEEEE