break your ❤ right backxchapter 86

Hayes POV

I only got an hour or two of sleep. The last few hours have been really hard on me. Realizing how many years of trust I've ruined. I really fucked up. I should have just asked Lana if she was cheating on me. I shouldn't have listened to Madison. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. It was Madison."Leave!" I told her. She closed the door and locked it. "You tricked me why?" I asked her. "You and Lana weren't going to be together forever. One of you would have end up cheating on each other anyway. Your breakup would have been way worse." She said sitting down on a chair. "What do you want?" I asked her. "I want you to tell jack that you forced me to." She told me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked her. "No Madison get out." I said getting up and throwing her out my room. I locked the door.

I decided to take a hot shower to relax and to get my mind off things. I heard the bathroom door open from Nash's door. "Nash get out." I told him and then I heard things getting moved around. I shut the water off and reached for my towel. I wrapped it around me and went into my room. I watched Lana quickly putting things in her suitcase. "What are you doing?" I asked her ,grabbing her arm. She dropped a few clothes. "Please look at me. " I told her , she turned her head and her were puffy and eyes were red they were starting to water. She turned back around and continued to put her clothes in her bag. "Where are you going?" I asked her and she ignored me. "You know eventually you're going to have to talk to me." I told her checking the time . "while you're on your phone go ahead and lose my number." She told me. It hurt to see the pure hatred she has towards me.

"Stop being like this." I told her. "Being like what a bitch? " she asked and I nodded. "I regret dating you " she mumbled. "Well I regret ever meeting you," I told her and she looked at me . "me too." She said ,leaving and slamming the door. I let a loud groan out and sat on the ground. I just keep making things worst.

Gs POV

I grabbed Madison's car keys and got in her car. Lana opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. "Get out." I told her. She ignored me. "I don't want you to drive upset." She told me and I hit my hands against the steering wheel. I noticed that she looked scared by my reaction. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Lana I just want to be alone." I told her. "You know it sucks having to be heart broken and have no one to comfort you." She told me. "Lana you have Matthew ." I told her. "Yeah but its different. " she told me. "Talk to Angel or like Luis.". "Angel and I aren't talking right now so I can't." She said. "Why?" I asked. "It's a long story."she said. Everything bad was happening , I feel so bad for her. "Fuck this lana we shouldn't be all sad we should be showing them what their missing." I told her.

"How?" She asked wiping her tears away. "Show them that them leaving we don't give a single fuck." I told her. "I don't know if I can." She said. "No you're going to Lana." I told her and she stayed quiet. "Lana we shouldn't be the ones that are hurting its bullshit what they did to us. Their going to regret it." I told her . "So that why were going to JC's party tonight." I told her. "I hate parties." She said. "Well tonight you're going to love them. I'm gonna make tonight a night to remember." I told her and she smiled. "Fine." She gave in. "Okay now let's go eat." I said pulling out of the drive way.

Lana's POV

When we came back from eating I went into mines and mahogany's room. She was looking through her bag. "Are you going?" She asked . "Jacks making me go." I chuckled."yay." She cheered. "You have to look hot. The world needs to know that Lana Gonzalez is single and ready to mingle." She said taking her make up bag out. "Okay I'm gonna take a quick shower." I told her. I grabbed my towel and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Hayes came out of the bathroom. He looked at me with his stupid eyes that are the most beautiful thing that I've ever looked at. "Are you going to the party ?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh." He said. "Why? Did you not want me to see you with other girls?" I asked. "No , its just funny how you can be crying then acting like nothing happened."he chuckled, leaning against the door frame. He was wrapped in a towel and he was shirtless. "You like what youre seeing." He chuckled. "And what exactly am I looking at?" I chuckled.

Two can play at this game but I'm going to win.

Sorry for taking so long I would right this chapter but then not like it then delete it then rewrite then repeat so I'm just leaving it like this.