camouflage x chapter 94

Lanas POV

I woke up early to take a shower. The make up and hair person was down stairs doing my moms makeup. I threw on a shirt and some yoga pants. I went downstairs and the lady started to do my make up and hair. The guys started to take showers and get ready. After my make up was done I went to my room and took selfies. My mom and my godmother came into my room with a box. "What is it?" I asked. "A gift from your dad." My mom said handing me the box. I opened it and it was a tiara. "Aww its beautiful." I said hugging her and my godmother. They helped me put on my light pink dress. I felt like a princess. "We need to be at the church before 10 . " my god mother said checking her phone."You need to get ready." I told my mom, she takes hours to get ready.

Hayes POV

My mom did my hair after I got out of the shower. I put my tux on and I noticed Nash was ready. "Where are you going?" I asked him. He was about to walk out the door. "Next door." He said. I followed him next door. I said hi to Lana's family. Nash and I went upstairs to her room. Nash knocked. She was hugging Matthew and I just watched them. "Lana you look so ugly." Nash laughed. "Nash youre trash." Lana laughed. Nash always gets mad when people say that. "No but foreal you look really pretty." Nash said. "Yeah all of you guys look great." Lana said looking at us, except me. She looks like a princess. "Its cause she is one." Matthew said looking at me then to lana.

We went down stairs and most of the guys were ready. "Jack and Cameron are almost ready." Shawn told nash. "Lana you look so beautiful." The guys told lana and she thanked them. Cameron came down stairs read"G! Hurry the limo is almost here. " lana yelled. Gilinsky came downstairs ready. Angel and Luis showed up. Alyssa showed up after . Then Cat and Leslie. There was a knock , "I'll get it." Jonny, Lana's brother said. "The limo is here!" He yelled.

Everyone started to get up from the couch Lana was still sitting down. "I need help." She laughed. Matthew basically ran to her to help. Hes such an ass kisser. He helped her up. "Thanks, you have no idea how heavy this dress is." She laughed. We all took pictures by the limo. Everyone got in except Lana, G, and Nash. "Matthew just go." Nash told Matt who was holding Lana's dress. "I'm helping her. " Matthew said. "No you're not , youre just her little puppy." Nash added.

I know Nash was doing it so I wouldn't feel bad. Lana grabbed matthew arm and pushed him into the limo. "Y'all are so difficult." She laughed. "Wait were not all going to fit." Lana's cousin Brianna said. "You can just sit on my lap." Luis flirted. Brianna got up ,"bitch you thought." She said , sitting back down. "Matthew you're not even apart of the court."luis said, looking at me. "Luis shut the fuck up, you're a greasy dorito boy." Angel laughed. G and Nash just sat in the aisle.

"How much do you wanna bet when Lana walks in the church shell burn." Cameron told Shawn. "Fuck you." She told him."I won't be the first time Lana's on her knees." Gilinsky told Nash. She gasped. "I am a child of god."she said covering her ears. "I bet the driver thinks were the worst kids ever." Cat laughed.

We got to the church and sat down . Lana was in the back of the church with her mom and godmother. After the ceremony we went to this place to take pictures. An hour later . We went to the hall. Where the party will be at. Our dance teacher was there helping us.

People started to arrive. Every got their salads. We all lined up in the backroom. Pair with pair. Lana and I were the last pair to come out. "I'm nervous." I told her. She looked at me and laughed. "The Hayes Grier nervous that's a first."she chuckled. I looked at her and smiled. "What?" She asked. The music and the lights went on . They started to annouce each pair. "You're so beautiful. " I said. She looked forward. "Hayes Grier And Miss Quince Lana Gonzalez. " They said they cheered. We did the waltz and rotated partners.

I had Angel has my partner. "I'm so grossed out I feel like you do naughty things." Angel said. We rotated and I got Leslie."suck my dick." She said before we rotated again and Lana was my partner again. We stopped and people clapped. I spin her and she avoided eye contact with me. We had to sit at this long table facing everyone.

I was sitting next to her. "What did I do wrong?" I asked her ."You always do this, I try to keep my distance but you keep pulling me in . " she said. Nash was next to me. "She hates me." I told him. "She's just stubborn , you know that." He said eating his salad.

Lana's POV

"I feel bad." I told G and Angel who were sitting next to me. "He cheated on you with a skanky twig with fake titts and no ass. "Angel said and G looked at her."hey." He said. "Shut up you know its true."Angel said. He shrugged drinking his apple cider. "Oh shit this is champagne." He said drinking more. "Really?" I asked, drinking mine. "I feel like my brother switched the drinks. " she laughed. "Hes the real MVP." Luis said joining in our convo. Angel looked at him, "oh sorry I dont recall you being in this conversation." She snapped. "Bitch." He muttered. "Your mom." She said. I knew I didn't want their relationship.

Fucking selenas new album djdjdhhfhdhdhdhdhhdhsjsjaj its so good my favorite song is camouflage its so meaningful and beautiful