chapter 10

•chapter 10•

*Lana's POV*

We were supposed to be at Nash's house at 1 but  me being the rebel I am , got there at 1:30 . Someone call the cops cuz we got a fucking badass over herrr.

"Why are you so late you live next door" Nash asked me . "Shit happens , you know." I said all calm ."Are you high?" Luis asked me "haha no , but I only took a half a pill, I'm on some dumb shiitt." I said. "Shut up and get in the van " Taylor told me.

I got in the van and sat next to Matt , in the row in front of us was Angel ,Luis, Jessica, and Hayes. In the row in front of that one was Cam , Nash, Taylor.

The car ride there we played fuck, marry, kill. "Hayes this is for you , you got to choose between Lana , Angel, Jessica" Taylor told him. "Obviously I would kill Lana , I'd fuck Angel, and I'll marry Jessica." Hayes said . "bish whet? " Luis said and then he smacked Hayes behind his head.

"Lana you have to choose between Dylan O'Brien, Tony Oller , and Zac Efron." Cam told me. Mother fucker. "I'll just fuck all of them , I ain't no wifey material" I said . "you what?" Matt said "oh please you do the same if you were me "  I said.

After a couple of rounds we stopped and listened to music. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars started playing , and Matt held my hand and started singing to me. It was so cute , I mean he wasn't no Shawn Mendes , but it was good.

When the song ended, I gave him a kiss on the cheek . I guess Cam saw cuz he yelled "ewww cudiessss". Me and matt turned red as a tomato. "That is soo going on Twitter" Jessica said , posting the pic on twitter. And let the hate start coming.

I pulled out my phone to see what people were saying
@lexxiigrierr: I thought she was with Hayes . What a thot.

@magconsexslave: ommgggg I love LATTHEW I ship them sooo hard!

@motherofmattskids: ewww wtf why is matt with that immigrant.
I bet she crossed the border 2 years ago.

Of course I replied to her.

@LanaGonzalez: actually @motherofmattskids I crossed the border about a week ago, a week ago, now you feel stupid hoe.

I heard Haye's phone go off. " hahaha Oh my god lana you slayed the fuck out of her " hayes said , laughing his ass off. "Hayes don't cuss your like 2" Nash said , laughing. " if I'm 2 why is my dick bigger than yours ?" Hayes said smirking. " I did not need to know that " Angel said , laughing.

"The real question is , Hayes, how do you know how big Nash's ding a ling is?" I asked. Hayes just stayed quiet while everyone started laughing.

"We are here" Cameron said. We all took our time getting out of the car because luis has been complaining about how bad he has to pee and we made sure he was the last one to get out of the van . He got impatient so he pushed hayes out of the van and started running to the restroom, but he tripped on the curb.

We all ran over to him and everyone was asking if he was okay ,but me and angel were trying our best not to laugh. "Oh no , are you okay?" Angel said. "Yes" luis said. Once we found out be was okay we all started laughing.

When we got to the beach and found our spot, they choose me to go get the drinks at the little bar thing.

When I got to the bar thing I started to order the drinks. When I was waiting for them they called out one of the drinks,  so I went to grab it but the person behind me and I  both reached for it. I looked up and it was.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger Lol.

Are you #layes or #Latthew?

I want to know.

If you want some more #Langel

Go read ❤langel❤ its about the real Angel  and luis