chapter 23

*Lana POV*

I ran to him and he dropped his bags. I jumped in his arms "I missed you so much!" I said and he kissed me. "No one told me you were coming. Those batards !" He said and I laughed. " I love you so much " he said giving me a kiss. "I feel like ,I'm watching the notebook" I heard hayes , I jumped off of matt and flipped hayes off. Me and him walked  over to the boys and Taylor just got here and I gave him a hug."when is bae getting here" matt said," I'm already here" I said. "Not you , Carter" matt said, and I put my hand over my heart acting hurt. "But I love you too" he said , smiling. And I smiled back and flipped him off. "Matt!" Carter said, running to him and hugging him. I can feel the bromance. Matt pulled me over "this my girlfriend -" matt said , then carter cut him off "Becky nice to meet you." Carter said . WHO THE FUCK IS BECKY ! Matt looked like he shat a brick , "WHO THE FUCK IS BECKY." I whispered yelled. "It's a joke , calm down" Matt said,getting annoyed. " yeah ,  your right our relationship is a joke, maybe we should break up" I said "whatever" matt said. I rolled my eyes and walked away to Hayes. I know they were joking , but I don't like how mad at me for getting mad . Even though I love matt a lot , I'm not gonna cry. "Boys are stupid" I said "except me right" Gilinsky said and I nodded. "Everyone except G, Hayesseyboo, and Johnson." I said "what did I do to you" Nash said "you got the window seat." I said and he laughed.

~hotel~

"Cameron said that he is already here and he just got in the driver's car." Nash said . We were all waiting in the lobby .

"Hey guys " cam said and hugged us . "oh I brought my new step-sister because my mom wants us to get to know each other, I think she's in the bathroom." Cam said. Hopefully she is nice and not a thot. "Is she hot ?" Taylor asked. "Your so thirsty" Carter told him. And we laughed. "She's 14 calm your nips, and she's not allowed to date."  He said walking over to some girl on her phone , she looked up. It was Jessica. "Hayes!!" She said hugging him. "So Cameron's your stepbrother " and she nodded. "Hey lana" she said giving me a hug, what if matt was the one who actually kissed her , wow its supposed to be chick before dicks. " I'm so sorry about our fight." I said "its okay I understand" she said. Bart came back with the room keys and the room buddies. "Okay so the jacks and matt, and Carter. Cameron ,Nash, taylor, Hayes. Mahogany, Jessica, Lana.  Aaron,  Shawn, Jacob, Brent. JC and Sam." Bart said. "Thanks bart " I said.

~1 hour later ~

Everyone went to their room, to unpack. Everyone is here besides mahogany. 
Knock knock

I opened the door and it was mahogany. "Hi , I'm lana " I said giving her a hug. "I watched your vines , your funny" she said . "thank you, ." " you and matt are so adorable!!" She said and I stopped smiling. "Were actually taking a break at the moment, " I said and she frowned, "I'm so sorry" she said giving me a hug. "Cameron wanted me to tell you guys were going to the pool , then to a restaurant. So get ready. Oh and hi , I'm Jessica." She said , coming into our room. After we got ready we went to the pool and the guys were already there and jumping in . I took off my little dress thing I had on top of my bikini.  Hayes was walking to hug Jessica but I pushed them into the pool. I saw Gilinsky walking over to me and I started walking back but he threw me over his shoulder. "Haha let me down" I said . "say you love jack and I'll let you down. " he said, laughing. "Fine , I love Jack .......Johnson " he threw me in . when i came back from the top I said " I didn't want to get in yet, I was gonna tan." " oh I'm sorry" he said putting his hand out to help me up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in. We had a huge chicken fight, no cross that war. It was me and gilinsky. Hayes and Jessica. Nash and Jc. Johnson and taylor. Cameron and Sam. Jacob and Mahogany. Brent and Aaron. Carter and Matt. "Well I guess, I wont play." Shawn said. "If me and lana lose, me and you will be a team." G said and everyone agreed . I got on g shoulders and then the war started. I pulled down Brent when he wasn't looking (shawn is on Disney channel right now and I started crying ) .Jessica tried to push me off and nash came behind her and pushed her before cameron pushed him.  Cameron came over to me and pushed me down "YOUR NOT SEXY ANYMORE!" I yelled. G jumped on Shawn shoulders and pushed mahogany. Matt pushed down Cameron when he wasn't looking. The last couples standing was G and shawn vs. Matt and Carter. G and Matt were pulling and tugging on each other. Everyone was cheering for one of the boys , I started cheering for jack because he is a G that and I'm still mad at matt.  Jack pushed matt and he almost fell but got back up .Then Matt pushed G really hard and he fell back and hit his head on the edge of the pool , aka the hard cement part."Dude I am so sorry." Matt said . "its okay but my head hurts really bad."G said getting out of the pool and sitting on the chair.

*Matt's POV*

I feel so bad, for pushing jack so hard. But I just got so mad , cuz like its obvious that jack is flirting with her. And she's my girlfriend so he needs to back the fuck off of her. "Come on, you can rest in my room if you want" I heard lana . "yeah it'll be quite in there so we can get to know each other better." He said getting up , standing Infront of her. When they were walking to the elevator , he tried to wrap his arm around her waist, but she walked ahead. "Hayes!" I yelled and he walked over to me . "can you do me a huge favor?" "Depends what it is " "OK jack  keeps flirting  with Lana.  So I need you to go with them in her room to 'hangout' . please hayes I would do it , but she is mad at me." I said ."OK ill do it" he said running to the elevators.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi okay in this story all of the boys are a year younger, except for Hayes he's older. And I'd tried to make a long chapter.