bleeding love✖chapter 55

Hayes POV

I woke up to being slapped with whipped cream. I opened my eyes, it was Cameron and Nash.

I got out of bed and I cleaned my face."what's up man."I said giving Cameron a hug. "I'm going to be dropping you guys off at school." He said.

I got ready and started to eat downstairs while Cameron and Nash were making vines. The front door opened and closed. Lana came running and hugged Cameron."oh my god I missed you so much ." she said. He hugged her back. "Wow I don't even get hugs like that." I joked. She gave me a look. "You know I love you." She said giving me a kiss on the lips. We looked at Cameron and he was so confused. "Wait what." We all laughed at him and Nash explained how we are together.

~skips to drama class~

I took a seat and Mrs. Henderson came up to me. "Hayes, since you have no official role, you can be Connors under study." She said. So if he gets hurt I get to be danny.

Lana walked in and sat next to me. I smiled and she smiled back. She makes me really happy.

Once everyone else came in class started. Lana , Connor and I all practiced our lines. "Okay next page." She said flipping the script. Her eyes get big once she finished reading it and Connor chuckled. Lana walked over to Mrs.Henderson . "you never told us there was a kissing scene." She said.

"Well there really isn't any kissing scenes except for 2." She said. I started to get really mad."well are they all danny and sandy ?" I asked . "no, one with them and rizzo and kenickie ." she said. Luis stormed over here. Since Angel is playing rizzo and kenickie is justice. "You fucking planned this out." He said , getting into Justice face. I immediately pulled him back.

"I don't see a problem. Please just sit down." Mrs.Henderson said. She told Lana and Connor to practice the kiss. Connor started to lean in and Lana sneezed on his face. He backed up and wiped his face with his shirt. "I'm actually getting sick, so can we practice , when I get better?" Lana asked . The bell rung and every else left. Connor was putting his jacket in his bag. "Connor let's talk." I said , walking up to him.

"I want you to drop out." I told him. He gave me a confused look. "No, you're just jealous that I got the part." "Okay fine, but when you and Lana kiss just a peck and nothing more." I said. "No, I've liked her for a while and you know that Hayes. You know how long I've been trying to get at her." He said. That pissed me off because he didn't want to be with her he is just a horny ass boy. "Well you have to do what I say, shes my girlfriend." I snapped.

"Oh , well now that you say that, I'll back off." He said, putting his hands up. He walked away. He scared of me little bitch.

Lana's POV

Cameron picked me and they guys up from school and we went out to eat. I sat in the booth and Hayes sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and read the menu. The waitress came over and ordered our drinks.

After we were done eating the boys decided on watching a movie."Let's watch fast and furious." Nash suggested and they all nodded. I didn't want to see it because I've never watched the other movies. We were in line about to pay for the tickets, but Luis came up with some other girl who wasn't Angel. He didn't notice us.

I looked at the girl and she had nothing on angel , she looked like a shark. I watch them pay for their tickets. Hayes saw me watching them. "Stop, they are probably just friends." Hayes told me. I rolled my eyes, he his best friend of course he would cover for him. They bought tickets for The longest ride. After they went into the theater . I bought a ticket to that movie.

"Why'd you do that?" Hayes asked me. "I really wanted to watch this movie and I don't want to see fast and furious." I lied. "Okay fine let's go." He said, grabbing my hand. "No go watch fast and furious, I actually wanted to watch it alone because I don't want you to watch me be all lovey dovey." I told him. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

I bought my popcorn and soda. I went to sit down a few rows behind Luis and the girl. I think she goes to our school. The movie started and she rested his head on his shoulder . I took my phone to take a picture but the flash went off. They both turned around and I his behind the seats. I got up and started to record them.

A worker came up to me and flash the light at me. "Your not allowed to videotape." They whispered yelled. "Wait Lana?" He said , blinding me with the light. It was Connor, I groaned. He sat down next to me."aren't you suppose to be working ?" I asked. He said no . I moved one seat farther. He kept trying to talk but I would shh him.

The girl left Luis and he was just sitting there. I went to the row behind him and smacked his head. He turned around. "Who is she?" I asked. "Did you follow me?" He asked. "No you idiot. Who is she ?" I asked again. "She just a friend , is that okay with you." He snapped. The girl came back and gave me dirty look.

"Can't you see that I'm with him. Have some respect." She told me. "Ew." I said , looking at her noticing she sounded just like Madison . I went back to my seat to watch the rest of the movie.

After the movie was over I went over to the Grier household because my mom (OK I can't I'm getting my feet down right now and the lady started to smack my legs and feet and the face I gave her was priceless I wasn't expecting that) is working late , so I'm just spending the night. We went to the other living room. We were listening to music and Cameron was talking about California. "The weather is so nice and warm compared to here." He said. "Yeah , I can't wait to move there." Nash said.

"Same. I'm gonna go with you." I told him. Hayes looked up and gave us a confused look. "But hayes can't come, because he is to ugly." Nash laughed. Hayes jumped on top of him and Nash pushed him off. He hit his head on the coffee table. Nash and Cameron were dying. I wanted to make sure he was alright before laughing.

He touched the back of his head. His hand had a little bit of blood. He ran to the bathroom. I ran after him. "Stop it from bleeding." He yelled at me , sitting on the sink. I gave him a crazy look and grabbed the first aid kit from the drawer. I cleaned it and put a bandage on his head. I started to leave, but he pulled me to him. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to yell , I love you ." he told me lifting my head up so I could look into his eyes. I kissed him.

Sorry it took me forever to update I got my phone taken away and last week I was really busy. Shit is about to go down in the next chapter maybe. RIP WINNIE