guilt✖ chapter 29

Lana's POV

Today is the first day of school and it been a week since me and hayes kissed.

I don't know how much longer I can live with the guilt.

After I was doing curling my hair , i went downstairs to eat breakfast. Hayes and Nash were down stairs eating. "Good morning ."  i said and hayes got up and hugged me,awkwardly. "Ha I'm taller than you." I joked. "Just because of your shoes." He said. I'm actually almost his height , he is just a little bit taller. But when I first moved here he was a midget compared to me. "Hey Nash " I said making ceral. "Sup" he said looking at his phone.

After we finished eating we started walking to school, it is like a ten minute walk. "Ugh my feet hurt." I complained . "why are you wearing heels?" Nash asked.  "Because I can and they are really cute." I cooed. "Do you want a piggy back ride?" Hayes asked I nodded and jumped on his back.  My phone started ringing it was face time. Matt was calling.

"Hey babe" he said waving.

"Hi " I said waving back.

"What are you doing beautiful?" He asked.

"I'm walking to school with Benjamin and Hamilton. But right now hayes is giving me a piggyback ride. Cuz my feet are hurting like a bitch." I said showing me and hayes.

"Hey hayes and nash , aye hayes don't try anything " matt laughed.

"I already did " hayes laughed .

"What?" Matt said, he didn't  hear hayes. I quickly moved the camera so it will just be on me.

"Um I got to go bye "

"Ok bye  I lov-"

I hanged up.

Hayes laughed.

And I jumped off of him.

After we got our schedule  we compared them.

Me and hayes have first , lunch, sixth, eight. Me and nash both have pe together . me and hayes were following nash  ,cuz we didn't know where to go. "What's up." Nash said walking up to his friends. "Hey nash." They said doing the guy handshake thing.

"Hey little Nash , who is this your girlfriend." One of Nash's friends said and the rest of them laughed. "No she's just the side." Hayes smirked, wrapping his arm around my waist and the other guys were  cheering him on. I pushed hayes off of me and walked away. I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone "oh I'm so sorry " he said looking up, it was Luis. "Actually I'm not ." he chuckled.  "Fuck you" I said. "Where is angel." He asked . I shurrged and be took my schedule. "We have first, fourth, lunch, seventh. "  he said and I nodded. "Good so I won't have to make new friends." I said and he laughed. We went outside and angels mom car pulled in. And angels sister  walked out . "mom !" I said hugging her sister,Venus . "too touchy." She said pushing me off and running to her Asian friend who doesn't like me. (No not carter). "Hey guys." Angel said. She looked so different ,she was wearing a blue ty dye shirt and black high waisted short and black vans. She has cat eye , like me. She was wearing contacts and she had braces."who the fuck are you. You looked good gurl." I said hugging her. "Lolz thanks." She said. "Hi bae you look hawt." Luis said giving angel a hug and she blushed. Relationship goals."where's hayes?" She asked. "Being a doushe somewhere." I said . they laughed.  Angel got her classes. We have 2,3,lunch, pe,6. I'm happy cuz we basically almost have the same classes. The bell rang and I had to find the class by myself cuz luis wanted to walk angel to her. I sat down and saved a seat for luis. The girl in front of me turned around ."hi I'm leslie." She said. She had brown hair with ombre. And she had big greenish brownish eyes she was really pretty. "Hello I'm Lana." I said and we handshaked." Lol I feel so fancy." She said and I laughed. "This my friend Catalina." She said. "Hi  Lana." I said. "Oh I know who you are I stalk you at night.." She said with all seriousness." I'm just kidding " she said and we laughed. She was pretty , she had brown hair and eyes. She was kinda shorter than me. Luis came in and sat down next to me and hayes sat next to Leslie. I introduce them to each other. Some girls and I swear I thought it was out of a scene of mean girls. The blonde sat down next to hayes and her friend sat down next to luis. "Hey  I'm laura." I heard her say ,she was sticking her chest out. Basically  sticking her boobs in his face, and his eyes went wide.  She would be more attractive without the pounds of make up and slutty clothes. "I'm luis." Luis faked smiled (omg I'm watching football and at the stadium there playing wild life!) . "we should hang out , and skip next period." She said cresting his arm. And he was pulling away. "Aye , he has a girlfriend." I said earning their attention."so.." She said. "His girlfriend will beat your flat ass. Stay in yo lane hoe. " she rolled her eyes and the teacher started talking.

Ok so caggie is dead. I feel so bad for Maggie. I honestly like her more than carter.