chapter 11

•chapter 11•

*Lana's POV*

I looked up to see.......

Someone I didn't know .

"Oh sorry it was probably your drink" he said , backing his hand away from the drink.

"I'm Luke " be said, smiling.

"I'm Lana" I said ,smiling back , I was trying to be nice. He just kept staring at me . "Well bye " I said turning around fast, but when I turned around ,I knocked over some little girls ice cream, just my luck it all got my  shirt.

"You stupid bitch" the little girl yelled at me. I just stood there shocked . " close your mouth before a dick fly's in" she said , walking away.

   "There is a gift shop  around the corner, I can walk you there , if you want?" Luke told me. I don't know why  I got a weird vibe from him he is actually , nice. "Um yeah that would be great." I said." I'll just come back to get the drinks." I added , he just nodded .

       We were walking around the corner but I got shoved into the trash cans. I got up from the ground, and Luke pushed me so my back was against the trash can. " GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" I yelled but he covered my mouth with his hand. He started unbuttoning my shorts. So I kneed him in the face and he fell back. I started to run out of the ally but some guy around Luke's age pushed me down to the ground. HARD.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket but it was shattered. "YOU FUCKING OWE ME A NEW I PHONE YOU FUCKING BITCH !" I yelled at the guy. "White washed Mexican "  luke mumbled under his breath. "QUE YOU PINCHE  PUTO !!" I said standing up .

"Chris  I get round one you get round two." Luke said and the other guy chris nodded. "SOMEONE HELP ME , MATTT!!! HAYYESSS!! HELP!"I SCREAMED .

"Please just leave me alone" I cried . "not until I get what I want" luke answered , and I just fell to the ground crying. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started kicking  and screaming  like crazy.

He threw me into the trunk and was closing the trunk but he got tackled by someone.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE " Matt screamed while he was punching him. I was frozen because of how scared I was . I could have never been found , if matt didn't come.

I just watched matt keep hitting him until the cops pulled matt off of luke.

They asked me some questions, "so would you like to ask or say something to luke before we take him to jail." I nodded.

     We got up and walked to the cop car where he was , he was laying his head up against the glass.  So I punched the glass. He turned around and just smiled. " YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE , HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO A GIRL , I HOPE YOU GET SENT TO PRISON TILL YOU DIE! I HOPE YOU GET EBOLA ! " I yelled and walked away. I heard all the cops chuckle. I saw matt getting bandages on his knuckles. I ran up to him and hugged him from behind, he turned around. "Lana I'm sorry I let him hurt you, I'm so sorry lana , I should have been with you." He said and his eyes started to water. "Its oka- " I began to say "don't you dare tell me its okay, lana ,  no one deserves that to happen to them ". He said. "Lana I think I'm falling in love with you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think LATTHEW is adorable.