die in your arms✖chapter 54

Lana's POV

I automatically knew who's voice it was. Hayes and I stopped kissing and he put me down. Angel, Luis, Catalina, and Leslie were standing there. "Are you guys dating?" Luis asked. We both nodded. "Okay." They all said. "I mean its pretty obvious that this would happen." Leslie said and Cat nodded her head understanding.

"Are you guys ready to go to the bowling alley ?" Angel said, she obviously annoyed. Hayes and I got off the trampoline. I ran upstairs to get mg shoes. We all went to Luis's mom's car. "Its so cool how you can drive now." Hayes said , sitting in the front. "I know I feel like a man." Luis said flexing his muscles. "You don't even know how to wipe your ass." Cat said. We all laughed.

"What's wrong?" I asked Angel, she was sitting next to me in the back. "Nothing." She said. I gave her a 'oh really look' . "fine, okay.Before we picked up cat and leslie, me and luis had a big argument." She said. "About what?" I asked .

"So tomorrow him and Hayes are supposed to go to some Laura's birthday party. I'm just confused because Laura is the girl he cheated on me with and he expects me to be okay with it, but I'm not." She said. "Wait hayes never told me about any party." I told her. She shurgged rolling her eyes. "Wait are you going to the party?" I asked her.

"No , I even asked him if I could go and he was like no that it would be awkward and how he needs space. So I asked him what he meant by space. And he said that I'm too clingy. So I got really mad and I started to yell and so did he." She said. "I'm just over fighting with him. Like I'm at the point where I don't even consider him as a friend." She added. "He's so stupid." I said.

"Okay we're here." Luis announced. "Shut up ugly ass noddle head." I said and Angel laughed. We got off the car and walked inside and got our shoes. "Well hayes and Luis can be one team and us as one team." Angel said and we all agreed. Hayes went first and got a strike. He smirked and winked at me . I grabbed a ball and went . I got strike and sat down.

He sat next to me and put his arm around me. "Do you come here a lot?" He asked. "Do I know you." I said. "No but I recommend that you and I get familiar." He said. "Did you really just quote Jack Johnson." I laughed and he nodded. "Jack Johnson is lyric master." I said and he nodded playing with my hair."I miss the jacks so much." I said.

"Yeah me too. Oh shit I forgot to tell you that Bart said that you're like officially apart of the magcon family and so is Madison." He told me. Yay I get to go to Chicago in like 2 weeks yay. Oh fuck Matt is going that is going to be so awkward. I'm going to have to see fucking vagnia cream jadison, even tho the hoe kissed Carter I hope Jack breaks up with her soon. I consider Jack and all the other boys as my brothers. I love them all even Matthew too. They are my family.

It was all our last turns for going. Hayes went "good luck ." I told him. He went and only missed one he went again BUT he missed it. Me and the girls all did a dance and started cheering. Hayes came up to me. "You want me to win but hope I lose , little stupid ass bitch I don't fuck with you." He said, laughing. I laughed with him and gave him a kiss.

"Stop." They all yelled. I flipped them off and hayes put his hand up so they wouldn't see us kiss. They all said yuck and gross. We both smiled in between the kiss. We went to the tables and sat down and ordered two large pizzas and sodas.

"Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked hayes. He looked at Luis then back at me. "Me and Luis were going to hang out." He said, obviously he was lying. "You don't have to lie." I told him, he sighed. "I know its just that I don't want you to freak out that I'm going to be with Kaitlyn tomorrow." He said. "Me , freak out I wouldn't. I don't mind." I said and he smiled. "Good."

Next day

I was looking out my window listening to music. It was raining. I hate the rain but I love watching it fall. I was thinking about every thing. My dad, Hayes, my mom, school, friends, family. Everything. So much stuff has happened to me, two years ago I would have thought I would be dead by now. But Hayes makes me realize how beautiful life really is .

I got taken out of my thoughts by a car horn. I looked out my window and Hayes ran to Luis's car. I watched the car drive away. I was worried at first about him going. But not anymore. I know Hayes wouldn't do anything like that. I know how much I mean to him.

I went downstairs and saw my mom taking a nap, I grabbed a blanket and put it on her. The dog was laying on her. I went into the kitchen and made pizza rolls. I took a soda and ate.

Hayes POV

Luis and I drove to town and it took us like 30 minutes. We got off the car and walked into the store. "Do you boys have an appointment?" The lady at the front desk asked. "Um yeah for Hayes Grier." She looked at the computer and showed us to the room. Yes, I lied to Lana , but it'll all work out in the long run.

"Okay so we can design the room any color you want and play any movie that you want to watch." She said , we both nodded looking around. "So like do we bring our own food and drinks." Luis said. "You can but, we have a kitchen in the back and this is our menu." She said taking it out of her binder. I looked at it and it seemed perfect.
We told her that we were going to rent the theater for the valentines day. Me and luis couldn't afford our own rooms so we are sharing a room. We gave her luis card and she gave us our tickets and we left. I want this to be the best valentines day for lana

5 votes for next chapter