chapter 16

*Lana's POV*

I woke up to my phone beeping like crazy . I don't know who wants to talk to me I'm like boring.

I looked at my phone I got texts from matt

Matt❤: hey I'm sorry that I over reacted yesterday.

Matt❤: plz answer me I love you

Matt❤: baby plz call me ily imy.

Matt❤ : are you okay?

Matt❤I have some bad news

Matt❤ : call me back 

I called matt and he immediately picked up. "Hey can I come over I need to talk to you" matt said. " yes  come over like in ten minutes". And I hanged up

"Who was that?" Hayes said , waking up. "Matt I gotta go home he wants to tell me something" " okay I'll talk to you later" I nodded and left.

I went to my house and my mom and brother was home. It was kinda early so they were sleeping. I went to the kitchen and had some cereal.

Matt came in and he looked sad. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged me really tight. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him . "Lana my dad got  a promotion "  " that's great -" "Lana its not . the job is all the way in Virginia. I'm moving." He said with his eyes watering .

I just held him tighter while tears slipped out of my eyes. "But what about us?" I said , my voice cracking.

"Well were not gonna break up , because that would be stupid of me letting you go and I love you to much. We'll talk Every day and I will come down for breaks . Lana are love is so strong IDC how many miles were apart. I will be by your side" he said while wiping away my tears . we looked into each others eyes and we leaned in to kiss. I just wish he can stay. When we broke the kiss I asked "when are you leaving ?" . "I'm leaving in four weeks" he sighed and I broke down . I thought we had a few months together. My mom came downstairs "why are you guys so sad?" She asked . "matt's moving to Virginia ." I pouted. "Aww that is so sad . " and with that she went upstairs.

Me and matt spend the day watching Netflix and eating and crying and cuddling. I'm gonna miss this so much.

Matt left at 11 pm cuz I knocked out .

I woke up and matt texted me asking if I wanna go to the water park with him and Nash and hayes, langel(Luis and angel). The guys couldn't come because they had to go back home , they were here visiting nash , matt and hayes.

I put on a black bikini and put some acid wash shorts and. A white tank top that said I had nothing to wear.

Matt came and picked me and Nash and hayes up. We started talking about when I had the biggest crush on Nash. Yes I had a crush on Nash , I was 9 calm down. When ever I would come over to play with hayes I would wear my nicest clothes and always did my hair. Hayes then told Nash and Nash then went into puberty and got a deeper voice. I stop liking him cuz his voice would scare me.

When we got to Luis's house he was running to the car  and when he would try to open the door I told matt to scoot the car forward. We finally let him in the car "fuck you Lana!" Luis told me. "Hey that's my job" matt said and my mouth dropped he is always so innocent, he's been hanging of with me to much. "Yeah luis that's his job , ur job is to suck angels dick. " I said.  They laughed . we got to angel's house she started walking to the car. "Did you bring the condoms?" I said when angel came into the car. " I always have them."  Then me and her started laughing and the guys just stared at us like were crazy. And the world trip begins.