no more second chancesxchapter 96

Lana's POV

2 weeks later

I was walking to my last period with Travis . "Hey Lana and Travis."Jake said hugging me and I was confused. "So are you fucking Travis now?When is it my turn?" He laughed. "What the fuck is wrong with?" Travis said pushing Jake away. "Oh okay you guys wanna keep it on the low." Jake said. "Shut the fuck up Jake." I told him, pushing him against a locker. "Woah not in public babe." He said Pushing me . "Hey!Do we have a problem here?" Chad asked. When he wasnt coaching Football he would help the school and the Lacrosse team. "No sir ." Jake said picking up his backpack starting to walk away. "Oh and if I see you around her again you're off the team." Chad said, he was pissed.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded. "Get to class." He told Travis and he nodded jogging to his class. "If you want I can tell Hayes to kick that kids ass." He said and I chuckled. "I'm pretty sure Hayes isn't my biggest fan right now."I said shaking my head. I saw Hayes and Luis walking down the hall to walk in the class. Hayes looked over to us and told Luis to go without him. "What's wrong?" Hayes asked noticing that his dads face was red. "I'm gonna go to class." I said walking in the classroom.

Hayes POV

Lana went in the classroom. "You guys are in a fight?" He asked. I shook my head. "Well kinda." I said. "Tell me about it when we get home . you're going to be late" He said , walking away. I ran to my seat and the bell rang. Lana was sitting at her desk resting under her jacket. Something was wrong. I looked at Luis. He was on his phone."hey what wrong with Lana?" I whispered. "I don't know she's your girlfriend." He said ,he looked at me."I'm sorry dude I forgot." He said and I just nodded.

After school I went to the guys Locker room to get my dads keys. "Ready?" He asked me and I nodded. We hurried to the car because it started to sprinkle. We were driving to my house so I can get my clothes and stuff. I saw Lana walking with her jacket over head. "Isn't that lana? Tell her to get in." My dad said. "But " he pulled over and rolled down window. "Now Benjamin." He ordered and I sighed . "Lana get in" I told her . She looked around and noticed it was me talking . "I'm fine." She said. "Lana get your ass in this car." My dad laughed. She got in the back seat. "Nice for you to join us." My dad said and she chuckled.

Nash and I always were jealous of how sweet our father was with lana, it was like he was a different person. Lana was like my dads daughter that he never had. He always would go to her softball games when he could. He knew how tough it was for her not having a father. He was her father figure. "Are you guys hungry?" He asked us. "No not really." We both said. "Great Italian it is." He said turning right.

"Lana you still love olive garden?" He asked. "Of course." She said. We got to olive garden and got a table. "Order what ever you guys want." My dad told us. Directing mostly to Lana of course. "I'm going to wash my hands ." she said getting up leaving her iPhone. Me and my dad were looking at the menu. Lana's phone started to ring.

I looked at her phone and it was Matthew, of course. My dad grabbed her phone. "Hello , this is chad. I'm doing fantastic but Lana can't talk to you right now , okay bye." My dad said hanging up. I gave my dad a look. "I got you." He said. What is he doing. (A\N Chad is captain AF) Lana came back and sat down . We ordered. "Well I'm going to the men's room." My dad said getting up giving me a wink.

I decided to break the silence. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "I wonder what taking your dad so long." She said changing the subject. "Lana please answer my question." I told her and she sighed. "Today isn't just a good day." She said. "Why?" I asked. "It just isn't." She said. "There has to be a reason why." I said. "I'm moving." She said . My heart felt to my stomach. "Houses?" I asked, gaining faith . "states." She's leaving me for good.

Vote and comment next chapter.