foever xchapter 70

Angels POV

I wanted to get to school early because I wanted to see justice and his cute self. I got to school and Cat was there with Chris. I felt someone grab my backpack and it was Justice."Hi." He laughed and I smiled, he such an adorable person. I saw Hayes and Luis. They walked over to their football friends.

The bell rang and justice walked me to class. I had first with Erik.

Lunch

"Hey where's lana?" Erik asked. "Last night on our way home she threw up. She's home with the flu." Hayes explained. "He looks so lost without her." Justice told me and I laughed. "They follow each other like puppies." I told him and he laughed. "I don't even want to be here , I'd rather be taking care of Lana." Hayes said. "Thanks bro ,that didn't hurt at all." Luis said. "Sorry its just that shes all home alone ."he explained. "I'm gonna leave during P.E." hayes said.

"You're so whipped." Travis laughed . "I just want to be a better boyfriend then Matthew was to her." He said. Hayes probably always be jealous of their relationship. I rested my head on justices shoulder and he pat my head. We both laughed, "you never told me how was your trip." I told him. "It was nice to see my family and my friends." "I actually got you something." He added grabbing something from his backpack. He gave me a teddybear that had Utah on it. I hugged him and thanked him. "Wheres my present?" Cat asked and he laughed .

Hayes POV

I snuck out of class and walked to Lana's house. I knew where her family his their spare key. I grabbed it and unlocked the house. She was asleep on the couch. I covered her with another blanket and I decided to make her soup. I heard her phone ring. I ran to it answered it. "Hello?"
"Hi is Lana there?" He asked. Who the fuck was this. I stayed quiet. "Well of you know Lana tell her Tyler called her." He said hanging up. He sounded gumpy AF.

I heard Lana wake up and I grabbed her a water. I walked over to her. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I felt bad that you were home alone." I told her . "aww I love you." She said and smiled . I went to serve her the soup. I watched her eat it , she started gagging. She threw up in hetlr bucket and I rubbed her back and held her hair back. "I guess no soup for me but thank you." She said. I tried to kiss her but she stopped me. "I smell gross and I don't want to get you sick." She told me and I shrugged and kissed her cheek.

I watched her sleep, I heard the door open . It was Nash and Tez. "Dude where were you moms was mad?" Nash asked. "So she's not mad anymore ?" I asked. "No because I told
Her that you had to stay after school because you needed to redo a test." He told me. He started to walk out the door but he stopped . "Did dad mention anything to you about LA this week?" He asked. "No why?"
"Because he said we might have this business meeting or sething like that. " he said than he left.

"What did Nash say?" Lana asked. "We might have to go to LA this week." I said. "Aww not fair." She said. "Do you want to go?" I asked her. "I want to but I don't want to disrupt anything , that and my mom probably doesn't want me to miss more school." She said. "Even if you would go you wouldn't disrupt anything." I told her.

We were watching TV and Lana's mom came in. "How are you feeling?" She asked Lana . "Not that good , I threw up a lot earlier." She said. "You probably shouldn't try to eat anything till tomorrow , just drink seven up or water." She told her.

"Hayes are you hungry?" Her mom asked. "Kinda." I said. "Let's get subway." She said grabbing her keys. "Wow you guys are fucked up." Lana mumbled.

On the way there we were talking. "Hayes I just wanted to talk about you and Lana. I trust you that you are capable of taking care of Lana. I just really don't think its a good ideas for you guys to have your sleepovers anymore. I just feel like its inappropriate ." she said. "Yeah I understand. " I told her and she smiled. We got our food and went back to their house.

Next day

I got to school and Lana was at home because she was going to the doctors. I was with Luis and Travis. Travis has a thing for Alyssa but Alyssa has never even talked to him. I saw Alyssa and I called her over. Travis glared aat me and Luis laughed. Alyssa came up to us and "Date me." Travis mumbled and Lusi was laughing harder. "Um why not? Text me Adam." She said walking away. Trabus stayed quiet and we were laughing so hard.

After school was over my dad picked me up because tomorrow we were leaving to LA. He took us home so we can get our stuff. I grabbed all my stuff and ran to Lana's. "I'm leaving to LA right now." I told her giving her a hug. "Oh okay have but not too much fun, have a safe flight. I love chuu." She said giving me a kiss. "I'll call you when we land." I said running out the door.