nobody lovexchapter 74

Hayes POV

After the party was over we went back to our hotel. We got to our hotel and everyone was here. We all introduced our friends to everyone. We all went to our rooms and went to sleep.

I woke up and noticed Aaron and Tez were still asleep. I took a shower and went to Lana's room. "Okay so we have until 2 to comeback so what do you want to do?" I asked her. "We could go to mission beach they have rides and stuff there." She told me. "Where's Angel and Emily?" I asked her. "They are downstairs getting coffee." She answered. She got up and started walking to the bathroom. I grabbed her waist and I pulled her towards me. "Do you mind?" She asked. "Not at all." I said kissing her neck. " I want to take a shower " she said.

I Ignored her and I turned her around so I can kiss her. She kissed back and I smiled. "I have morning breath." She said. "I don't care." I said, falling on to the bed. She fell on top of me. I cupped her face and she kissed me. There was a knock on the door. "They left their keys. " she said getting up. She opened the door. "What did you guys get me?" I asked. "Nothing." Angel laughed. There was amother knock on the door it was Jack g.

"You ready?" He asked . "let me just get my phone." Emily said. Lana gave him a look."what?" He asked. "Nothing ." she smirked. "Don't comeback too late , we are going to the beach in a hour." She told him. They left and Lana laughed."what?" Angel asked. "Its obvious jack likes her." Lana said. "Really he likes her?!" I asked and she facepalmed. "Boys are so stupid." She muttered and I laughed . "at least i have good looks ." I said. "Bruh." Angel laughed.

"I'm hungry ." Angel and Lana said at the same time. "Don't steal my words whore." Lana said throwing a pillow at angel. "We can walk across the bridge there's a really good taco shop there." Lana said. "Okay but are you going to shower because I'm really hungry?" Angel asked. "No I'm just going to go like this." Lana said grabbing her key and phone. "No you're not." I told her. She was wearing a tank top and really short shorts.

Angel laughed and I gave her a glare.
I took of my hoodie and made Lana put it on. "We should wear disguises so we don't get mobbed." I said. I love my fans its just sometimes I want to be like a normal teenage boy. Lana and angel laughed. Lana put on sun glasses and put her hoodie on. "No one would recognize me so I'm good." Angel said. "They'll know who you are." I told angel. Lana gave her a pair of glasses and a hat. "We should ask if anyone wants to go." Lana said.

We walked to Matthews , Carters ,Taylor and dillons room. "Do you guys want to go get taco shop with us?" Lana asked barging into their room. They were all asleep. Lana walked up to carters bed and she shooked him. "Do you want to get food with us?" She asked him. "Can you just get me a burrito" he said giving her money. She nodded. "I don't want anything ." Taylor and Dillon said. "I'll go ." Matthew said getting out of bed. "Okay but we are going in disguises." Angel told him. He grabbed sun glasses and a bucket hat. We went to the other rooms and jack j and Shawn wanted to come. Everyone else gave us money to buy them something.

We got to the lobby and we saw fans and they just looked at us and then looked away. We all chuckled. We crossed the bridge and walked to the taco shop. "Is that where the padres play?" Matthew asked. "Yeah, we should all go to a game before we leave." Lana said and we all agreed. "Okay what do you recommend ?" Jack j asked Lana. "Get carne asada fries or a California burrito." Lana said. We all order one of them. Our food came and my mouth watered.

"I'm so stuffed." Shawn said rubbing his stomach." That's sounds so weird." I told him and he laughed. We saw fans already in line for later today. We got into the lobby and took our disguises off. Girls started to scream and run to us. We took pictures and stuff. We tried to get into the elevators but the security guards started telling the fans to get out if this area. We all finally got into an elevator. I noticed Lana and Angel weren't in the elevator. "I think they thought they were fans." I laughed. We got to the rooms and gave everyone their food.

We all changed so we can go to the beach. We stopped at a liquor store to buy stuff. We finally got to the beach. "Man California is so pretty." Nash said and we all agreed. Lana and I were sitting on my towel. "Oh no my Popsicle is melting." She said unwrapping it. She started to suck on it and I had to turn away. Or else something would rise and I'm not talking about Jesus.

We all got in the water. "Lana you're so far come closer." I told her she was a few feet away from me. "Its fine I'm a great swimmer." She told me and I laughed. A huge wave came and took us all down. I reached the surface and looked for Lana. I couldn't see her. I saw her being lifted on some guys surf board. She was breathing , thank god.

Lana's POV
He helped me on his board. "Are you okay?" He asked . "yeah thank you so much, but can you take me to the sand?" I asked him. He also got on the surfboard and he paddled us there. I got up and everyone came rushing to me. "I'm fine ." I told them. "Thank you so much." I told the guy. "Do I know you?" He asked me. I looked at his face and I immediately knew who it was.