jar of heartsxchapter 85

Lana's POV

Hayes unlocked the door and opened it. He stood in front of me. "I'm so sorry Lana, I feel like an idiot." He said and I ignored him. "Please talk to me, I love you so much." He told me. I lifted my head up. "No you don't!" I screamed. "You don't love me !" I yelled. "Baby calm down please." He said trying to relax me. I stood up. "I do love you." He said hugging me. "Don't fucking touch me." I said trying to push away from him." Hayes "Everyone calm down!" G yelled pushing Hayes off of me. Nash and Cameron came in. "Whats going on?" Nash asked. I looked at Hayes. "Tell them." I told him. He looked at me confused. "Hayes is cheating on me with Madison." I said looking at the guys . G pushed Hayes .

"You little bitch!" Jack said pushing Hayes. Nash held Jack back. Hayes came up to me . "it was a mistake. " he said trying to get me to look at him." I love you not her." He said making eye contact with me his eyes were watery and so were mine. "Please." "How could you do this to me!" I cried and he started crying. "You said that you would never hurt me, you lied to me!" I cried. "Lana please forgive me." He said getting on hi knees looking at me. I hate seeing Hayes cry. "I regret it so much!" He cried hugging my legs. "How many times Hayes?" I asked him. He just looked at me. "That doesn't matter what does is that I'm in love with you and only you." He said. "How many times , Hayes?" I asked again. He sighed ,"twice." He cried.

"Yes I know I lied but I'm sorry. There were so many times where I wanted to tell you but I was scared. Scared that you would never forgive me." He cried. I shook my head. "Lana please just listen to me." He cried holding my hands. I snachted my hands back . "nothing you say can change anything!" I cried. "I don't even know who you are !" I yelled and he looked me into my eyes. "I was just you're rebound." I cried. "When you broke up with matt I saw you as a rebound . I had no intention for falling in love with you." He said and just started crying harder. "I've lied many times but each time I told you how I felt I was being honest." He cried. "Why did you do it?" I cried . "yeah Hayes whyd you do it?" G said he was crying too.

"I-I don't know." He cried putting his face in hands. "BULLSHIT!" Jack yelled getting up. G tried to swing at Hayes but Nash pushed G. "Calm down." Nash told him. "What's going on?" Madison asked coming into the room. "Jack why are you crying ?what did you tell him!" Madison said, trying to hug jack. "Get the fuck away from me." He told her. "He knows the truth Madison." I told her. She looked at me. "You little bitch." She said, getting in my face.

Cameron held me back. "Well Hayes isn't being real with you Lana. He's lying to you . He always would tell me that you meant nothing to him." Madison said. "Is it true?" I asked ,looking at Hayes. "I would say it but I just was lying to her ." he told me. "I can't do this no more " I cried ,trying to walk out . "lana please I love you please ." he cried,trying to grab my arm. I ran out of the room. Matthew tried to comfort me but I ignored him. I just wanted to be alone. I notice there was a small door under the staircase. I went inside the little room and just let my emotions run wild.

I heard the door open it was Hayes."leave me alone." I told him. He ignored me and closed the door. He sat down next to me and we just stayed quiet . "please talk to me." He said turning to me, he was crying. I bit the inside of my cheek trying not to cry . "I have nothing to say to you." I told him. "You're acting as if I didn't mean anything to you." He told me. "Hayes I'm hurt I fucking was in love with you Hayes .You promised me you would never hurt me .I'm just done . " I cried . "Please no. It was a mistake and I regret it so much. I've loved you for years and just one mistake isn't going to ruin us. What we have can over come this. " He said grabbing my hand. He tried to kiss me but he kissed the side of my mouth. I just looked the other way and we stayed in silence.

"Where do we stand?" He asked. "Nowhere." I said, holding in tears. He turned to me and he looked terrible. His eyes were puffy he looked ill. His eyes started to water and so did mine. I don't think I can ever get the imagine of his face out if my head. But I know I also won't forget him and Madison . "I can't be with you anymore. Hayes when I see you I'm always going to remember everything. Seeing you reminds me of what happens and it just kills me." I told him, letting my tears fall. "So what are you saying?" He asked ,tears falling down his face as well, looking at me. "Hayes I never want to see you again. Were over." Of course I didn't want to say it but I know it will help me in the long run. He pulled me into his arms and we both cried. "I'll always love you Lana Gonzalez." He cried.

The end

Jk lmao few more chapters left