visits ✖ chapter 35

Lana's POV

"Do y'all want to come over , its barely 5."  I said. And they all said yeah. When we got to my house we all were watching impractical jokers , my favorite show. My brother came downstairs from his room"where's mom and hello little kids." "She's at work , shes gonna be here in like 3 hours. Why?" I asked. "Cuz I'm hungry" he said with a duh expression."I'm just gonna order pizza" Jonny said dialing dominos (their crust is the best thing ever). "I'm collllllddddd" I complained , one of the downsides of living in nc is that its fucking cold in the winter. "Good freeze"  Jonny mumbled and they all laughed. "Fuck you guys" I said .

Hayes got up and went upstairs. "Hayes I'm just kidding, I love you" I yelled. He came back downstairs "aww you brought me my blanket."  I said "nigga I brought this down for myself." Hayes said  and I frowned. "Fine , but you have to share." He said sitting next to me. "Holy shit its like a blizzard out there" Jonny said walking upstairs. We laughed. It is snowing really hard and it hardly snows. "Hayes your boney ass elbow is fucking stabbing my thigh!" I yelled , he moved his elbow. And we all laughed. "Wheres the pizza?" Angel asked, not looking up from her phone.

1 hour later

There was a knock at the door . "I'll get it " Nash said , getting up and running to the door.

"Matt?" We heard nash. What the actual fuck. "Bro what are you doing here?" We beard nash. "You disgust me." We heard matt . He walked into the living room . I jumped off of the couch and gave him a hug. He shoved me off of him. And I fell on the couch. "What the fuck is wrong with you." Nash said . "what the fuck is wrong with you.  We barely fucking broke up and you fucking are dating her." Matt snapped. "Can you guys like be quiet ,I'm trying to watch TV. Oh hi matt are you the pizza delivery boy now." Jonny said coming downstairs. Hayes and angel laughed. "Matthew what are you talking about ?" Nash asked. "Carter told me . I cant believe you did this to me. First hayes now nash , is it because their eyes. If it is I could have just worn blue contacts." Matt said looking at me. "Matt ,me and nash are not dating. I promise" I said. "Yeah, matt they aren't" angel said. "Well I feel really stupid." "Umm I have the pizzas " the pizza guy said . my brother ran down stairs and paid and took one of the boxes upstairs with him. The pizza guy was still standing there. "Um you can go now Glenn " nash said , looking at his name tag and Glenn awkwardly left. We ate the pizza in silence. "Does anyone want my crust?" Angel asked. "Mee!!!" Hayes and I both yelled . "sorry hayes chicks before dicks" angel said giving me the crust. "Matthew how did you get here?" My mom said coming out of nowhere . "I took the bus." He said. I slapped his arm"ow"  he said. "Matt there are scary and crazy people that ride the bus." I said and he laughed. My mom grabbed a slice and went upstairs.  "I'm sorry matt" I said and and he smiled. "Its okay" he said. "No its not , we probably be together if horny hayes didn't kiss me." I said and nash choked on his pizza. Angel started cracking up. Hayes got all embarrassed. "I missed you guys so much." Matt said. And we all nodded in agreement . "Lana show me what you have to drink." Matt said, dragging me to kitchen. "I miss you so much." We both said at the same time. He pulled me into a long hug. "I wanna be your boyfriend again." He said into my ear. And I smiled so big. "I wanna be your girlfriend again." I said . he smiled and we kissed. I missed his lips, his voice , his hugs, I missed him. I got him a soda and we walked back to the living room . "so y'all are dating again?" Hayes said and we both nodded, smiling like crazy.talkingsmiled . "matthew your mom is calling." My mom said coming downstairs and handing him the phone. He looked scared . he started talking. And you can hear his mom yelling. After they were done talking matthew fell on the couch.  "I get to stay until Sunday, because of the snow." He said and I did a happy dance."nash can I stay at your house ?" Matt asked . "yeah man your always welcome." Nash said. The house phone started ringing my mom answered it. She talked for a little and then hanged up. "You guys have no school this week." My mom said we all did our own dances. Angel started twerking, I tried to do the shmoney dance, I don't know what the fuck hayes was doing, and nash was pretending he was making it rain on us. This is gonna be a good week.