chapter 5

•chapter 5•

*hayes POV*

Once I found out what happened to Lana I grabbed my dad's keys and made my way to his car. Once I got into the car it started to rain, I don't care if I get in trouble for driving underage because I will do any thing for Lana.

The way to the hospital was a blur, all I remember is running over the mailbox while trying to get out of the drive way.

When I pulled up to the hospital I ran out of the car and to the information desk. "WHERES LANA GONZALEZ" I SAID BALLING MY EYES OUT. "son you need to calm down" the old bitch said. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE , YOU RATCHET OLD BITCH!" "I don't appreciate being yelled at , I'm calling security."

All of a sudden two big guys pick me and take me outside. They said I wasn't allowed to go inside. We'll see about that.

I threw myself to the ground and pretended I was having a seizure. And sure enough the guards ran inside to get help. I ran inside grabbing the clipboard with the patients name and floor.

Gonzalez, Lana 5

I ran into the elevator and pressed 5. As soon as the doors opened I darted out of there. I saw Lana's mom and big brother walking out of a room. That's Lana's room.

"Hayes how did you get here" Mrs Gonzalez asked me . "I drove my dad's car don't worry I'm fine." "Hayes please don't put your life on risk again."

"Mrs. Gonzalez where is she is she okay is she alive what happened her?" Angel sobbed while running out of the elevator with Luis with her.

We followed her into the room, where a lifeless Lana was laying on the bed. And we all breaked down. I noticed that her eyes were puffy and she had bandages wrapped around her wrist. Does she cut again? Why? Did I do this to her? I got cut out of my thoughts.

"I'm going to go talk to her mom."angel said . "I'll go to" Luis said while walking out of the room with his arm wrapped around Angel's waist. Finally Luis asked her out he's like her since 4th grade.

I sat down in the chair that was next to the bed. I held her hand while I layed my head on her stomach staring at her . I looked down at the bandages and in wrapped them to see what happened.

She had many cuts on her wrist."Lana I'm so sorry that I did this to you, you never did anything to me. I didn't mean a thing I said earlier, I was just mad. I should be the one in that bed not you. Lana I will always care and love you no matter what. Lana I love you soo much." I said as I kissed each cut.

"I love you too Hayes."