legend✖chapter 59

Hayes POV

When the girls were finally done we went into the van. Lana and I were sitting in the back. I saw Lana on her phone texting someone. It was her group chat with the jacks. I guess tonight we are all gonna try to get Sammy drunk. I don't know how but it will be funny. I tickled Lana and she got all crazy. "you rat." she laughed. "shut up Anal. " I laughed. "what?" she laughed. "your name backwards is anal." I laughed and she started laughing too.

"Hey Children in the back, if anyone asks how old you are say your 16." Cameron said and we laughed. When we got to the door, we told the van guy to pick us up later. The guy at the door didn't even ask for our age . There was a lot of people , it was just different lights going every where. We all went our own ways but Lana dragged me to the dance floor. We were dancing and Singing along to Legend by Drake. I love how we like the same type of music. But Lana loves all music.

A couple songs later we got thirsty and we went to the bar they had. They served alcohol free drinks only. "I want a shirley temple." Lana told the guy. I chuckled and she gave me a playful glare. "same." I said and she laughed. After we finished our drinks we looked around for every one. There was a private area and they were all there. I sat down on the couch and there was no space for Lana and I patted my lap. "I'm not a dog." She laughed. "you're right you are a rat." I said pulling her onto my lap and she laughed.

"okay here everyone take one." Sammy said pouring stuff in cups . I was gonna grab one but Nash stopped me. "Your still young. " he told me. "Is no one gonna take a shot with me?" Sammy asked. Lana stood up and was going to join him. But I grabbed her arm and shook my head. She gave me a wink.
She pretend to take a sip and she made a disgusted face. "What's wrong?" Sammy asked her. "It tastes gross , here have mines." she said giving hers to him. Every one else did the same except for Carter , Cameron, and Taylor.

Lana POV
We all went down to the dance floor. I was dancing with Johnson. I looked to my right and I saw Cameron dancing with Emily. I looked to my left and Madison was grinding on Jack. But he was looking at me. I turned around but I realized he wasn't looking at me he was looking at Emily. Sammy came up to me and Johnson and he started to twerk on me. I laughed while I made it rain on him.
Johnson was snapchating it. He stopped and gave me a hug. He was falling all over the place . I felt someone behind me and I knew it was Hayes . His hands were on my lower back but then on my ass. "hey!" I laughed grabbing his hand. He laughed and hugged me , we danced to the music.

Sammy was being a mess so we decided to leave. Cameron called the van driver but he didn't answer. We looked around and we couldn't see the van. All of my stuff was in there. "I guess we have to walk." Nash said. Good thing the hotel is that far. I was walking in the back of the group with Johnson and Aaron. I was freezing because I left my jacket in the van and its like 30 degrees outside. "here." Matthew said ,giving me his jacket. "oh no . I'm fine." I told him. "Lana." "Just wear it. I don't want you to get sick." I told him. "Well I don't want you sick." he said , putting his jacket around me. "OK fine." I laughed. Hayes looked back at me and he rolled his eyes. I sighed and Matthew gave me a smile and I returned one.

When we got back to the hotel Bart yelled at us . Saying how we were being irresponsible and how we have to wake up early. But thank god Emily was waiting outside with Sammy. Mahogany , Emily and Madison wanted to hang out with the guys in their room. "Hayes do you want to cuddle in my room? " I asked, walking up to him. "Why don't you ask Matthew?" He said, walking away from me. "Well gez." I laughed. I started to walk to my room. I changed my clothes, took my make up off, and brushed my teeth. I layed down in bed and watched TV until I fell asleep.

I woke up because I heard banging on the door. "What!" I snapped opening the door. It was Cameron. "We need your help, Hayes is hurt." He said. I ran to their room next door and he was laying in the ground. He was knocked our something. "What happened ?" I asked. "We were wrestling and he fell back and hut his head. " Taylor explained. "I'm gonna call 911." I said Grabbing Hayes phone. Hayes grabbed my hand and started laughing. "Its a joke don't." He laughed. He was the only one laughing. I punched his arm and went to my room.

I layed down on my bed and there was knocking on my door. Obviously it was Hayes when I opened I punched him. "Owe." Matthew said , holding his peck. "Oh I'm sorry. I just assumed you were Hayes." I giggled . "Its okay, I would do the same if I were you." He told me . "can I come in ?" He asked , I nodded and let him in. He sat on my bed and I sat on mahogany's. "What Hayes did was really mean, I would never do that to you." He told me. I sighed, "stop that." I laughed. "Stop what ?" He asked, laughing. I gave him a look. We started talking about other stuff.

Hayes came into the room. "Matthew you know she doesn't want you back, so stop bothering her." he said. "I'm sorry for bothering your girlfriend by trying to cheer her up. Something that you should be doing." Matthew said . "That's what I'm doing right now, now you can leave." Hayes told him. "What if I don't want to ." Matthew said. "What if I kick your" I stopped hayes. "What if I kicked both of you guys out." I told them , pointing to the door.They looked confused and I escorted them out my room. I shut the door and jumped on my bed.

Mahogany and Emily came in. "Are you okay?" Emily asked. I shook my head no. "Hayes pretended to be hurt and I thought he was serious because of what happened to his back and all. I just got really scared and he thought it was hilarious . "I explained. "Boys just take longer to mature." Mahogany explained.

5 votes