i think im in love again✖chapter 51

~1 week later~
Hayes pov

Me and lana were doing home work together in my room. She was doing her math homework, I laughed at the faces she would make when she was confused. She mouthed 'what the fuck ' looking at her paper , I chuckled. "What?" She chuckled. "Nothing your just so cute when your confused." I told her and she laughed. "I'm hungry you should make me a sandwich." I told her. "Bitch does it look like I work at subway." She said. "Please." I begged , pouting. "Fine, only because you're cute." She said, tapping my nose. "I'm not cute , I'm sexy." I told her. "Conceded much?" She said getting up and going down stairs . I followed her to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and bent down.

I smacked her butt and she dropped the mustard. "Oh no, not the mustarrrd." I said ,bending down to pick it up. She smacked my ass really hard. "Owe! I didn't even smack yours that hard." I said and she laughed.

I sat on the counter and watched her make our sandwiches. I pulled her to me and kissed her and she pulled away. she hugged me and she put her face in the crook of my neck . "Lana , what are we?" I asked her. She pulled away and sighed. "Hayes well I do like you like that." She told me. "I want you to be mine and only mine." I said She smiled . she began to walk away to the sandwiches but I stopped her. "I love you so much."She smiled and gave me a peck.

We ate our sandwiches in silent. "Dude what's your grade in Spanish?" I asked her. "A B." She replied. "How ? I have a D." I said and she smirked. "I tell my mom to talk to me in Spanish and I listen to Spanish music." She told me. "Wait I thought you didn't like Spanish music." "I just don't really like mariachis. But I like their pop and batchata ." she told me.

"What batchata?" I asked her " I think its dominican love pop songs. I really like it. That's what we're going to dance to at my quince." She told me. "Holy shit I forgot that it's coming up. Who's going to be in it?" I asked her. "Um I was thinking you, Luis, Nash, the jacks, Shawn and well I was going to have matt be in it but I don't know. And my girls of course" She said.

"What about Cameron?" I asked. "I was thinking him but I want it to be someone around our age you know." She said and I nodded. "Well since I'm the main guy what song should we dance to?" I asked her. She went on her phone and played a Spanish song and then Usher began to sing." That's cool I like how its English and Spanish. What is this called?" I asked. "Its called 'promise' by romeo Santos ft. Usher. " she told me. I downloaded the song. I grabbed her hand and we dance to the music. "I'm pretty sure this is not how you dance to this type of music." She laughed .

"Shh. Don't ruin the moment." I told her. I heard the door open and close. We pulled away and sat down. My mom came in with sky on her side. "Hello children." She said putting her down. "Can you guys get the groceries from the car?" She asked us. We went outside to the car. "Oh dang its cold." Lana said. "Yeah I think its supposed to rain this week." I told her. We got all the groceries inside and went to my room.

"I'm gonna get going I still need to do my homework." She said getting up. "That's a lie you don't do homework." I said. "True . But I still need to go home." She said. She started to kiss me. "Do you think this orange juice taste wei-." Nash said barging into my room . Lana pulled away real fast. "Are you guys dating?" Nash asked still standing at the door frame. "No ." we both said. "Nash don't tell anyone please." Lana begged. "I won't , but you guys should leave the door open now." He said and we laughed. "I don't want to see little blue eyed mexicans with big nostrils running around here ." he said leaving my room. Lana started to laugh.

"Why did you tell nash not to tell?" I asked her. "Its not that I'm embarrassed of you ,its just I don't want to be seen as the girl who just went through a break up and is with a new guy. That and your fans are probably really going to hate me." She told me. I get what she is saying. "So are we not going to tell our friends?" I asked. "I don't know." "I don't think we should, I know someone will accidentally slip and the next day it will be all over twitter. " I said and she nodded. "But we will tell them when the time is right." She said.

Next day

I went next door to Lana's so we can walk together . I went upstairs and reached for the door handle but I stopped. "Yeah ,okay, I know I miss you so much. Okay bye, I love you too." She said , she was on the phone. I walked into her room.

"Hi Hayes ." she said . "was that Matthew?" "No that was my aunt , guess what!" She exclaimed. "What?" "I'm going to San Diego for break to see my family !" She said , smiling like crazy. "I'm so happy." She said, doing a little dance. "I'm so happy for you baby." I said pulling her into a hug and I kissed her on her head. We went downstairs and grabbed some food.

~7th period~
I walked to my drama class alone cuz I couldn't find my Lana. I walked into the class and saw angel and justice. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked , they are in music not drama. "You'll see." Angel said. Lana ran into the class with Luis following her. "What happened ?" I asked. "This bitch just pants me in front of laura." He said not realizing angel was right there. "Oh please like she hasn't seen a dick in her life ." angel laughed and we all agreed.

The teacher walked into the room. "I know you guys are wondering why the music kids are here?" She asked and everyone just looked at her. "I think its time that we should learn from each other and have more performing art skills and we are doing a musical!" She said doing jazz hands , I chuckled. "So everyone has to have a partner that is in music." She said and everyone paired.

Angel was with Lana. Im with Justice. And Luis is with this girl who is like too focused into school. "Were going to take a vote, your options are Grease, Little mermaid, The wizard of oz. " she said . we voted and every one decided on Grease. "Who are you gonna try out for?" I asked Lana. "Um probably sandy or the girl that got knocked up." She laughed and I laughed.

"I'm gonna tryout for danny or like the other lead guy." I told her . I hope we both get the lead . "angel who are you trying out for?" Lana asked. "I really want to be rizzo." she said. "I'm gonna try out for kenickie." Justice said. "Oh and one more thing children . I forgot to tell you the technology class is also joining us for our production. " our teacher said .

The technology class came inside and I notice that Connor was standing there. He walked over to us . "hey guys ." Connor said , sitting next to Lana. He put his arm on the back of her chair. She stiffened and he gave her a smile and she gave him a forced smile. I saw Travis across the room and he joined us. "OK guys now you and your partner are going to need one person from technology to join your group. " the teacher added. "Can I be in your guys group?" Connor asked Lana. "Oh no. Sorry we already have a person." Lana said getting up and walking to Leslie, Angel, and Cat. I chuckled and he looked at me. "What?" He chuckled. "Oh nothing." I chuckled.

Ok guys I promise chapter really soon
5 votes for next chapter