drunk in lovexchapter 81

Lana's POV

Everyone was knocked out in our van. Hayes was laying against me. We were sitting in the front row. Angel who was next me was laying her legs across me and Hayes. The only people who weren't asleep was jack , Jack and me. "The radio plays shitty music." Gilinsky said, he was driving. "I think there is an aux cord in the glove capartment." I told Johnson. He plugged it in and I plugged it into my phone."Don't play girly shit." G told me. "Fuck off."

I shuffled my music and Drunk in love started to play. "I hate this song." He said. "Bitch I didn't ask for your input." I laughed. "Feeling like an animal with all these cameras all in my grill." G sang. "Dude you just said you don't like this song." Johnson said. "Its catchy." He said."Daddy I want you Nana drunk in loveeeeee." I sung. "Eww don't say that." They said. Johnson turned around to look at me and threw an empty water bottle at me. "I'm just kidding guys" I laughed. "Oh my fucking god pull in ." I said pointing at burger king."burger king isn't even that good." Johnson said. "They have chicken fries pull in." I told G. He pulled in. "Do you guys want anything?" I asked them. "Get me a burger and fries. Oh and like a shake." G said. "Same with me but I want to try chicken fries."johnson told me.

After I got our food I went outside and the van wasn't outside . I looked around for it . I called johnson. He dditn answer. I sat on the curb and started to eat my chicken fries. The van pulled up . I got in. "You guys are so mean." I laughed. "It was Gilinskys idea." Johnson said. "Why didn't you asnwer?" I asked him. They just laughed. "Its fun to mess with you." G chuckled, taking a sip of his milkshake. "What if I told you the chocolate in that shake isn't chocolate." I said sipping my drink. He started laughing. "You're drinking my shit Jack." I laughed and he laughed. "This is why we pick in you." He laughed. "Damn these are so good." Johnson said eating his chicken fries. "Lana feed me." G ordered. I grabbed one of his fries and he opened his mouth. I shoved it down his throat. Johnson and I started laughing. "Shhhh you guys are so loud." Nash said, he was trying to sleep. "How far away are we?" I asked. "Like an hour." G answered. "I was asking johnson." I said putting my head on Johnsons shoulder."you're such a little bitch." G chuckled.

"I try ." I said flipping my hair . Hayes started to wake up and I licked his face. He stretched and laughed at me . He shifted me so I was laying on him. "Can I have one?" He asked referring to my chicken fries. I wanted to say no because they are really good. "Sure." I said and he opened his mouth. I put it in his mouth. The hills by the weeknd came on. I jumped up. "I only love it when you touch me not feel me when I'm fucked up that's the real me." We all sung and I grabbed hayes face and kissed him."you baby 2000s calm down." Gilinsky said looking throw the mirror. Hayes and just laughed. "Angel is knocked out." Hayes laughed. I looked at her and half of her body was dangling off the seat. I pulled her so her head was on my lap. "This is it." Jack said pointing at this beautiful house it was huge.

I woke everyone up but they kept going to sleep. I screamed and they all jumped up. "You scared the shit out of me ." luis said, with his hand over his heart. We grabbed all of our stuff and went inside of the house.It sucks cause tomorrow Angel , Emily, Jacob and few other people have to leave. Angel is going to Texas to surprise her dad for his birthday. Hayes grabbed my hand and he took me to this room. "Were going to share a room?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said, getting his basketball shorts on."I'm surprise nash didn't say anything." I said. Hayes just shurrged and changed his clothes. I grabbed my PJs and went to the bathroom. "Why don't you change out here?" Hayes asked. "Because I'm not your puta." I yelled and he laughed. I changed and brushed my teeth. Hayes was laying on the bed flipping through channels. I jumped on the bed and snuggled up next to him. "Are you wearing a bra?" He asked. "Yeah why." I asked. "Its justyiu always complain about wearing them.I thought girls don't wear them to sleep." He told me. "I don't wear them to sleep but I'm sharing a room with a little horny boy ." I laughed. "You're a horny boy." He told me. "I am." I said in a deep voice. "What the fuck." He chuckled.

We were pretty little liars , well I was. "Are they every going to graduate?" Hayes asked and I laughed. "Which guy do you like?" He asked me. "Mike." I told him. "Who's that?" He asked. "Its the girl with short brown hairs brother . He's fire." I laughed and he laughed. "What about you."
"Her she's fire." He said pointing at Emily. "She is." I told him and he looked at me. "Some times I question your sexuality ." he laughed. "Same." I laughed. "But you're hot so I'll stick with you." I told him hugging him. He hugged back and we stayed like this. "Remember when I caught you jacking off." I laughed. "Shut up!"

Vote and comment I'm going to be writing all night