bad girls xchapter 65

Hayes POV

Concert

When we got to the venue the concert was already beginning , so Lana grabbed my hand and we went to the floor level.

Lana started screaming when the guys came out and I laughed. "Can we take a picture." Some girl asked , I said yes and we took pictures. People started yelling my name from other parts of the venue. I just waved at all of them. I laughed as I saw lana dancing to Classic. "Dance with me." She said. I started dancing really bad. "Neverminddd." She laughed , stopping me.

They sung a slow song and I wrapped my arms around her as we swayed to the music. A whole bunch if girls came up to me and it was crazy. Some girls were crying. Before I knew it me and lana were taken away by the security. "You guys turned this concert into a riot , you need to leave." There was just too much craziness." One security guard told us. "Where are we going ?" Lana said, she was mad, because we were missing their performance.

We were walking down this long hallway. We turned to the corner. Lana and I walked into some people. "I'm sorry." Lana spat. I don't think she realized that it was mkto. She looked up and she turned white I laughed. She was trying to say something but she couldn't speak. "My girlfriend is a really big fan of yours can we get a picture?" I asked and they agreed. We took a picture and lana hugged both of them. They left and we got kicked out after that.

We were outside of the venue waiting for my dad to pick us up. I saw his car and we got in. " hi dad and nila." I said . "Hi " Lana said. "Wow I haven't seen you in such a long time , youre like a woman now." My dad told her and she laughed. "Not yet." She laughed. When Lanas dad died ,my dad was the closest thing to a father figure to her. But when my parents got divorced she didn't see him as much because he lives like and hour away. But her and my dad are really close. I remember when my mom and john first got together , me and Lana would just talk bad about him. We hated him with a passion. Eventually when sky was born we got over it.

We finally got to his house and I went to my room there .We are spending the night because tomorrow I have this banquet for the football team. It going to be on this really nice boat. "Lana this will be your room." I heard my dad tell her. "So how is Hayes treating you?" He asked her. "He makes me really happy and I dont know he makes me feel special." She answered. "Well if you need advice or any thing I'm just a call away." He told her. I heard him walking away.

"Wait?" I heard her. "Yes?"
"Do you think this is crazy?" "What's crazy?" "That I'm in love with him. We've only been dating for 1 month and 3 weeks.Is that too early?" She asked. "Lana I can't tell you if you're in love or not. It all depends on how you feel? Who cares for how long you've guys been dating for you guys known each other for 8 years. " he told her. " how do I tell him that I'm in love with him? Without like freaking him out ," "you'll know how and when to say it. It will just happen. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way." "Thanks I'm just scared to tell him." She told him. " don't be." He told her walking away.

I heard lana walking by my door. I opened my door and grabbed her. I put her against the wall and I kissed her. She put her hands on my face to deepen the kiss. I locked the door. She wrapped her legs around me and I started to kiss her neck. I carried her near my bed. She jumped out of my arms , I took my shirt off. She pushed me on the bed and I pulled her on top of me. She started to kiss my neck and I knew we would both end up with hickies. I was lifting her shirt but there was a knock on the door. I got up and fixed my hair. I answered the door. "Where's your shirt? anyway dinner is ready." Nila told me. After she left lana started laughing. "What?" I asked . "I'm pretty sure she saw your hickey ." she laughed. "Oh fuck,they are noticeable." I said looking at them. "I'll be right back we can cover it with my makeup." She said running to get it.

She covered them and they weren't noticeable. They didn't suspect a thing at dinner. After dinner we all went to sleep.

Matt's Snapchat where he was lipsinging to thinking out loud took my virginity . no joke. 5 votes for update