who are youxchapter 88

Lana POVs

I woke up and my head was pounding and I smelled disgusting. I got up and drank some water. I checked my phone and it was almost dead. I had so many notifications and texts. "Fuck!" I said when I saw the video on twitter. I went on my Snapchat and deleted the video. Most people were confused aboit the video some people were calling me a famewhore. I decided that I should tweet something about it. I tweeted 'I'm so disappointed in my self. I'm sorry for all of those people that I let down.' People started asking if me and Hayes broke up. 'I'm going to do a you now rn' I tweeted.

I went upstairs into Matthews room. "Can I borrow your laptop?" I asked him. "For what?" He asked. "So I can younow." I told him. "Okay.Its in my bag. How are you feeling ?" He chuckled. "My head kills me but I'm going to be okay." I said grabbing the lap top. I went back downstairs and into the gym. Its really quiet and cold in that room. I logged in and started the broadcast. "I know I look really bad right now but just ignore that." I said. "I'm going to be 100% real with you guys right now because I know what ever I'm about to say right now is going to get twisted so I might as well just say the truth." I said and people started commenting watch Hayes is watching. "Most of you probably figured out already that Hayes and I broke up ." I said and everyone started going crazy. People said hayes was watching. People were saying I cheated on Hayes with Jack G or with Nash. I laughed. I saw Hayes comment something. People started calling me whore and cheater. I saw that half of the viewers left and only 700 people were watching. They commented Hayes is broadcasting.

I opened a new tab and watched hayes. "Don't believe what Lana tells you guys. She cheated on me." He said and the comments went crazy . there was almost 2000 people watching them. "This is bullshit guys don't believe him." I said. "She cheated on me with Matthew. Yeah Matthew Espinosa, her ex. " he said. "You want the truth . Hayes cheated on me with Madison ." I said and they went crazy. "I just wanted you guys to know the truth. Just be careful who you full in love with beacuase at the end of the day they are a complete different person."he said ending the broadcast. I bit my lip and stared at all the comments. People were giving me a lot of hate some people told me they believe me. "I'll be right back." I said muting the broadcast.

I went down the hall and into the bathroom. I leaned against the sink and cried . I started hyperventilating and I couldn't catch my breath. I finally calmed down and cleaned myself up. I opened the door and I felt arms wrap around me. I knew it was Matthew because I smelt his cologne. He hugged me and I hugged him back.
"I can't believe he said that." I said. "He's an idiot." He told me. "Want me to end the broadcast?" He asked. "No I still wanna talk to them." I said. I start to walk back to the room. "You can come if you want to." I said and he followed me . I sat down in front of the laptop and Matt sat down next to me. People were commenting I love you Matt or like latthew. Some people were still giving me hate. "Hello guys." Matthew said. "No guys she didn't cheat on Hayes." He said . Someone said that it looks like I was crying. "I'm not crying anymore." I said. Someone asked if I still loved him. "Of course I do." I said. "Guys I was in love with him and to fall out of love seem impossible." I said and Matthew looked at me. "Guys I'm gonna go , I have a lot to think about." I said. "Bye, I love you." We both said and I logged off. "Was that some shade Lana?" Matthew asked. I started laughing. "Maybe ." I chuckled. He chuckled too. "What's the real reason you broke up with me?" I asked him. "For this reason." He chuckled. "I didn't want this to happen between. You're the only person who really gets me." He said. He kissed me but I pushed his face away from mine and I hit his head. "I can't believe you ." I said getting up and going outside.

I screamed into my hand. It was like I was in a terrible nightmare. "Hey you alright kid?" G said sitting down next to me. "I've had better days." I said. "I'm sorry for being a dick yesterday." He said. "No, im sorry for snapping at you." I said. "Its okay I get it." He said putting his arm around me. "So what's the plans for today?"he asked. "I don't know I just don't want to be here." I told him. "Okay how about you take a shower and we can figure something out." He told me getting up. He helped me up and I went into mines and mahogany's room to shower. I got out of the shower and went on my phone. I saw I had text message. It was from a random number.
Its Carson wanna go eat with me

I changed and put some mascara on . I saw everyone was awake downstairs G was in the kitchen talking to Hayes and Luis. "Ready?" I asked him ignoring the boys. "Where to?" He asked me. "The grove, my date is waiting."

I wanna do a you now