love me like you do✖chapter 56

Valentines day

Lana's POV

After school was over , I ran to my moms car. "Happy valentines day baby." She said , giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"For your present we're getting our nails done ." I told her, holding her hand. I miss our mother daughter days. We are both always busy. "Me and Hayes are dating ." I blurted out. "Well duh. Nash already told me." She said. "That boy cannot be trusted." I laughed.

After we got our nails done, we went home and I jumped in the shower. Today at school Hayes told me to dress really comfortable for tonight , I'm pretty sure we are just gonna watch TV and eat. But I'm okay with that as long if I'm with him. After I got out the shower I blow dried my hair. I put some make up on and brushed my teeth . I put on my pink maroon sweats and a black long sleeve. I grab Hayes' old football hoodie and then I put on my uggs.

I walked outside and Hayes was standing by some truck. It was Mr. Jeffersons truck he lives across the street. "Hello Mr. Grier." I said walking up to him. "Hello Ms. Gonzalez." He said , opening the the door. We smiled and I got in. "How did you get Mr. Jeffersons truck?" I asked him. "I asked him if I could borrow it and he said no. So I told him that you would be the one driving and he said yeah, but you just have to watch kenzie." He told me.

I laughed because he doesn't think Hayes is responsible. "Wait you're 14 you don't even have your learners permit." I laughed. "We will be fine." He laughed. "Okay , so where are we going?" I asked. "Stop asking so many questions." He laughed , turning on the truck. I put the ancient radio on. I flipped through the channels until I heard something I liked.
"Love me like you do LA LA love me like you do touch me like you do touch me like you do what are you waiting for." I sung to Hayes. He smirked.

"Don't be nasty , you little perv." I laughed , hitting him which made him swerve and he almost crashed into a car. "I'm driving!" He yelled. "Well gez."

When we finally got to the place , he parked and ran to open my door. "Thanks boo." I told him. "Boo? I see we are taking it back to the 90s" he laughed. When we got inside the lady at the desk asked for his name, then she took us to some room. What the fuck is going on. She opened the door and it was like a movie theater. But it was all white but with a light purple tint. We sat down on the bean bags and I heard arguing becoming louder. I turned around and luis and angel walked through the door. I don't get why they are together you can tell they lost interest in each other. They were just friends and now they hate each other. I really hope that doesn't happen to me and Hayes.

"It won't." He said, he can tell that's what I was thinking. I held his and he kiss my hand. I smiled and layed my head back. Hayes and I both ordered sushi. "What movie are we watching ?" I asked him. "Your favorite movie." He said. Our food came out with our soda.

I smiled when the title came on. It was 'montecarlo' with my queen. I still could hear Luis and angel arguing. They were sitting in the front and hayes and I were in the back. I laughed at how bad hayes and I are at using chop sticks."here open this." He said, handing me an envelope . I opened it and I screamed ."oh my god you did not hayes!" I yelled jumping on him. He laughed and hugged me. It was Mkto tickets for next month.

After we were done eating I rested myself on hayes. I think he was falling asleep, because his breathing was slow as if he was asleep. This movie is actual goals.

"Hey wake up." I said , poking him. He woke up and I just wanted to fuck the shit out of him because he looked so cute and confused. I put my hands on his face and kissed him. He immediately kissed back and put his hands on my lower back. He flipped us over so I was on the bottom and he was on top of me. He started to kiss my neck . "okay let's stop now." I told him. He continued to kiss my neck but he was going lower. "Stop." I said , a little louder and I kinda shoved him.

He immediately stopped and sat up . "I don't want to do that." I told him , sitting up. "Okay I'm sorry , I didn't like want to force." He told me. The movie ended and the lights came on. Luis and Angel got up and they hugged. "Bout time." I told them and Angel flipped me off. Luis gave me a warning look, I know he doesn't want me to tell her about his little date. I don't care if they get in a fight again but angel deserves to know that he's seeing girls behind her back.

When I got home I went to sleep.

~2 weeks later~

I'm literally the worst packer ever. Right now I'm packing for Chicago Magcon. My plane doesn't leave till 7 p.m. I think we are just there for like 4 days. I'm really excited I've never been to Chicago. I had to buy clothes for the cold because I don't really have a lot of clothes for the snow. Cuz it hardly snows in Carolina.

When I finished my family and I went to eat. My mom and I started to laugh because my brother started to make his man boobs like dance. He is so conceded, its hilarious. When we were done eating we went back home. I said bye to my dog and I kissed her on top of her head. We got my stuff in the car and we drove to the airport.

They walked me until I reached the security part. I gave them hugs and told them bye. After I went through the scanner , I grabbed my stuff and went to the terminal. I saw Hayes, Nash , and Cam all sitting down. "Hey guys." I said plotting my self next to Hayes. They all ignored me. "Do you guys know what time we board." I asked. They ignored me again and they were looking away. "Guys!" They all started laughing. "You guys are mean." I said , crossing my arms. Hayes wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek."yeah bitch, you do that." I told him and he laughed.

I took my phone out because I got a text. It was my group chat with Gilinsky and Johnson. I laughed at the picture of gilinsky sleeping. In the corner of my eye I saw hayes look on my phone. "Hey how come I'm not on the group chat ." he said. "Because no one likes you ." Nash budded in. Cam and I laughed, earning glares from Hayes.

G: I'm so excited to see Madison I haven't seen her in a long ass perdiotically time.

L: omf ur dumb

J: we get to bring friends to the next cities. Me and jack are each bringing one of pur friends.

L: cool I'm excited to meet them, is it your guys friend Sammy.

J: yeah him and Emily.

L: oh Emily is that the girl every one ships with g?

G: yeah but we never have had a history

Our flight was called and we boarded the plan. Hayes and I get to sit next to each other and nash and cam sit right behind right behind us."are you excited to see everyone?" He asked me. I nodded. I'm actually kinda nervous though. I'm really scared to see Matt , I just don't want us to hate each other. I just want closure.

5 votes for new chapter the update will be updated minutes after because I wrote 3 chapters ahead . and there is some drama