chapter 19

*Angel's POV*

After I got dropped off at home . I went to sleep. Ik I'm such an exciting person.

When I woke up I had a text from Luis.
Retard(luis) : good morning  babe. Matt is picking us up at 5. Be ready. I love you .❤

Lolz I need to change his contact, I put his name as that , before we started dating. I decided to text Lana.

Hey were going on a date tonight.

Hoebag: umm I  not into girls.

No you dumbass us and our bfs are going on a double date . I like Justin bieber.

Hoebag: ???

Sorry Brian just sat on me and started texting you(Brian is angels older brother) anyways let get ready together at your house . I'll be there in 10.

I didn't know what to grab so I grab my things I need to get ready with. I went downstairs to ask my mom to drop me off. She said yes.

~1 hour~

Lana and I are supposed to be getting ready but we were listening to music . Then "we can't stop " came on and all hell broke loose. We started twerking , lana tried to wall twerk. But she fell on her face ,but I continued twerking . after our twerk sess . I jumped in her shower and she took one in her mom's. I was done but lana takes long ass showers and she finished 10 minutes after me. "Lana is it like fancy?" "I think so "  "we have like 3 hours let's go to the mall and get dresses real fast. "She told me since her brother and mom didn't want to take us we had to take the bus to the trolley to the mall.  After the bus ride , we got on the trolley and the lady behind us was singing some song , really loud and me and lana started laughing. And then the lady started cussing us out in Japanese , then we got off the trolley and got to the mall.

We Went into some store that had  dresses and shoes . after we bought our shit we got panda express (my favorite).

When we got to her house it was 3:45 and we were on a time crunch. Lana was wearing this flowy black high low dress and some black boots with a heel. Her hair was curled and half up and half down. For makeup she tried smokey eye and she actually did pretty good job. I had this really nice emerald green dress on I loved it and lana let me borrow  black heels . idk why she has heels if she can't walk in.  them. I straightened my hair and for make up I don't actually know lana did it.

We finished just in time because matt called lana and told her they're outside. We went out side to see hayes , Luis, and Matthew. " hii " I said walking up to luis and giving him a hug and kiss. "You look so beautiful today" he told me . "do I look fucking  ugly every other day?" I said , he laughed " you know what I mean." "Do you love meeeeeeeeeee????" I asked smiling like a little kid. "Ha no" he said all serious . "fuck you"  "what time ?" He asked. "Right now " I said thrusting the air , we both started laughing. Lana and Matt sat in the front , matt was holding her hand while he was driving it was adorable. I took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram and I instantly got a lot of likes and follows. And hate for being friends with matt and lana got hate because of hayes and matt.

I felt bad for hayes , like since lana and Jessica don't get along , hayes has to hang out with us and were are all cuddly around him.

"Were here" matt said parking. We got out the car and I asked lana to take a picture of me and luis. When I saw it I set it as my wallpaper and I posted on Instagram. Immediately the fangirls started commenting stuff like "omg u guys are perf" "your boyfriend is so hot" "luis is mine". I just ignored it.

When we got our table , we looked at the menu. "I was gonna invite Jessica to come but she is in California visiting her dad and new step mom and brother. I don't even know if she is going to be here for my birthday." Hayes stated, you can tell that he misses her. 

The waiter came and we ordered. "I 'all have a steak and the lady will have salad"  luis said "don't listen to him I'll have chicken Alfredo" I said. "I'll have spaghetti and he'll have steak." Lana ordered. "I'll have spaghetti" hayes said and him and lana gave each other weird looks and high fived. There friendship is adorable but not as adorable as mine and Lana's. "Aww lana you got spaghetti so we can do the lady and the tramp thing." Matt told lana. "Haha that's funny ,you think I'm gonna share." She said and we started laughing. When the food came out lana and matt ended up doing the lady and the tramp thing. I took a picture of it on matt's phone.

After we payed , we went bowling the teams were  lana and i . the baddest bitches of all Time. Versus hayes , Luis and Matthew. Me and lana went to the bathroom to discuss our strategy "we should give them boners so they lose." Lana said and I shook my head yes , "let's scare them when its they're turn to bowl" I said " so were not giving them boners?" She asked  . I walked out of the bathroom and lana followed . hayes was first so lana went behind him and jumped on his back and he threw the ball bad and he missed the pins. On the fifth round they knew our strategy. I saw matt go up to lana and she was trying to bowl but he whispered something in her ear and she got red and lovey dovey. She missed and ran up to Matthew and kissed him.  DA FAQ. Me and lana lost , cuz we suck ballz . it was barely 8 something so we went to this place by the lake and walked around. Luis and I walked away from the group and he climbed up this rock and I took off the heels and he helped me up. "I can't wait for us to grow old together" luis told me while hugging me from behind. I got so red and started giggling. "I love you " he told me" I love you more " I told him . "impossible" . I looked into his eyes and felt all of these emotions,I didn't know what to do. He doesn't know how crazy he makes me . this might sound cheesy but I literally can get lost in his beautiful green eyes. I really do love luis.

Aww langel moments . ❤ . I'm sorry I haven't updated I'll update alot tomorrow tho.~ Larisa