we are youngxchapter 78

Lana's POV

All of us couldn't fit into 1 van so we had 2. I was with Hayes , Nash, Eric, Cameron, jacks, Madison , and angel.
Eric was sitting in between Hayes and I. "I'm so excited to see the wittle penguins and seals." I cooed. Hayes just laughed at me while pinching my cheek. "You're so cute." He said kissing me all over my face and I laughed telling him to stop. He was going to kiss me on the lips but eric put his hand on top of Hayes mouth. "Stop! That's gross!" He yelled , everyone in the car laughed.

We got to Sea world and I payed for my ticket. "Say you're 3 ." I told eric so I wouldn't have to but him a ticket. "Finnnnee." He said, walking away to Angel. I walled to her and we should the worker our tickets. "He's 3." I told her. "No I'm not." He said. The lady looked at me."don't lie you're 3 ." I told the lady ,walking in holding his hand. "Wait isn't he four?" Angel asked. "Shut the fuck up." I laughed.

Some lady was holding a snake "Lana hold the snake and I'll give you 50 dollars." Nash dared me. "Fine ." I said confidently. She put the snake around me and I was so scared. Hayes took a picture. The snake started to move." Nope fuck this shit." I said , and the lady took it off. I ran to Hayes and he was laughing at how scared I was. "Money?" I asked Nash."we never shook on it." He said and I socked his arm.

A couple hours later we left to drive to the padre game . We got to Petco Park and bought our tickets. "Do you want me to carry you?" I asked Eric."yes please , I'm tired." He said. He jumped on my back. We walked to our seats and watched the game. Where we were sitting it was all you can eat and drink. "I love baseball." Madison said. "You like anything that has to do with balls." Angel laughed. After the game was over we went back to the hotel. My aunt came y to pick up Eric and I told her by they I'll see her in a couple of weeks for my party.

Everyone was in Nash's room. Hayes and I were laying on nashs bed. "Its still early, we should do something." Carter said. "We should but we have to get up early tomorrow because we go to Disneyland." Cameron told him."
"We could go to mission beach and like walk around." I said. "We should skate." Nash said, he was excited. "I cant skate." I said. "Can you Rollerblade?" He asked. "Its not the 80s dummies." I said hitting his head. "When me and Johnson got lost this morning we found this go carting place that is a few blocks down." Sammy said. "I'm dooooooooowwwwnnnn." G said. "What the fuck are you on?" I chuckled. "That actually sounds really fun." Johnson said. "Indeed young Johnson." Nash said. "They're so weird." Hayes chuckled. "I love it." I laughed. "Well on the website it says it closes at 11 so let's go now." Shawn said. It was 9.

"Hayes can you give me a piggy back ride to the car?" I asked. "I'm tired too ." he said, getting up. "Okay." I said. I walked up to Nash and Cam. "Can one of you guys give me a piggy back ride?" I asked. "No because you're Lana." Nash said and I gave him a dirty look. I looked at Cameron. "Fine ." he said bending over. I jumped on his back . "Go donkey faster." I said, pointing to the elevator. He started to make weird noises as he galloped. I pulled on his hair when we got to the vans. I jumped off his back. He punched my shoulder. "You're so mean." He said and I laughed.

We got to the place and we decide to all have a partner so we can all be together in each race. Gilinsky looks my way and I shook my head. I walked over to the Johnson. "We got this in the bag." He told me, while giving me a high five. G came over to us. "That's low lana." He said walking away. We got in our cart and prepared to fucking slay. "That would be sick if we had like banana peels and shit." I told Johnson. "If we did a Mario kart battle , I would win." He said. "No you're wrong I would." I said. "Ready ! 3! 2! 1! ." the announcer said we were in like fifth. There were 8 carts. We passed up Luis and Sammy. "Fuck you guys." I joked flipping them off. We got 2nd place. First place was Cameron and Matthew (