break your heart right backxchapter 71

Lana's POV

Wendsday
I was running thru the neighborhood with taco. My facetime went off, it was hayes. I started to walk and I answered the call. "Hey babe what you up to." He said. "Hey, I'm just running with Taco. " I said. "Ask her if she still hates me." He said. I asked her and she growled . "what did she say?" He asked. "She said, you're not my dad!" I laughed and he did too. "I feel like I'm the evil step dad." He said. "Its cause you are." I laughed. I heard his dad call his name."babe I'll call you in 5 hours were going to lunch." He said. "Hayes its gonna be like 2 in the morning." "OK well goodnight I love you." He said ending the call. I ran back to my house.

I took a shower and changed into PJs. My phone rang and i answered it. "Hey hayes ." I said putting my phone on speaker and brushing my wet hair. "Lana." It wasn't Hayes it was Jack Gilinsky. "Hi G." I said. "I really need to talk to you." He said. I stayed quiet. "I know that you're with Hayes but I just need to get this off my shoulders. I really like you more than a friend." He said. "Jack, I love you but as a brother I'm sorry ." I said quietly.

I heard a bunch of laughing. "I'm sorry Jack , Sammy, and I are filming a prank call video." He said. "You little fuckboys ." I laughed. "I kinda thought you were serious." I laughed. "Very good acting." Sammy said. "Indeed." Johnson added. "Well we have to finish the vid so bye whore." He said hanging up and I laughed. I heared my mom call my name. "What!" I yelled. Silence. "Lana!" She yelled . "oh my god ." I said getting up , opening my door with anger. But I quietly closed it so I wouldn't get in trouble. "I'm not going to be here next week, I have this training and they are sending me to Arizona. So tommorow I'm gonna take you to the bank after school , so we can sign you up for a debit card."she said. I did a little dance. "That doesn't mean you can spend stupidly. Please just don't spend it all on clothes for the pinche changadella ." she said. " what?" I asked. "The comic con." She said. "You mean magcon?" I laughed. "Ah yes that." She said. We ate and talked about or day.

"I'm tired I think I'm going to bed." My mom said. "Okay goodnight. " I went to my room and facetimed Hayes. Nash picked up. "Hayes is in the shower so you get to talk to the better Grier." He said. "Nah you're not will." I said and he laughed too loud then shutted up. "That wasn't even funny." He said with a straight face. Hayes got out the shower. "Hayes I'm talking to this hot girl wanna see." Nash joked. Hayes stood behind Nash. "Where?" He joked. "Fuck you." I laughed. "Hayes I might have to break up with you because G confessed his love for me." I told Hayes and Nash laughed. "You're joking right?" I nodded and laugh. "They prank called me for a video." I explained. "Oh yeah Sammy called me cussing me out but he was just kidding." Nash added.

"Where are you guys going ?" I asked playing with Taco. "We're going to go to a business dinner." Nash explained. Hayes was doing his hair ,"you still look ratchet." I told him . "I know you are but am I." He said. "Ratchet." I laughed and he did too. After talking to them I went to sleep.

Next day

I just got home from the gym and Hayes facetimed me. "Have you been on twitter today?" He asked. "No, but I have been on Instagram and Snapchat." I sighed. "I promise you its fake." He said. When I got picked up from school today my phone was going crazy. There was a photo that was all of over the internet, it was of Hayes kissing some girl. "Its not me. I swear, you have to believe me." He said. I sighed, "I know Hayes , I asked some of your fan accounts if they thought it was you, they all said no." I laughed and he chuckled. "So you're not mad?" He asked and I shook my head." I trust you enough to know that you wouldn't do that." I told him and he smiled . "ugh I have to go , a few more days." He said, hanging up.

Flashback

I'm going to fucking kill him. I threw on my gym clothes . I got to the gym and went to the kicking boxing class. I fucking hate Hayes.

"Okay kick as hard as you can." The instructor said , holding up some padding. I kicked but I missed and hit his face. "I am so sorry." I said, trying not to laugh. He laughed covering his face.

Flashback over

I laughed to my self reminding my self of what happened earlier. I turned the lights off and went to bed.