dont forgetxchapter 91

Lana's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock and I just wanted to shoot myself. I went in the bathroom and I started my period FML. I showered and threw on my undergarments. I brushed my teeth. I was really tired and bumbed that spring break was over. I grabbed some leggings and my pink wind breaker Jacket and my Adidas superstars. I started to walk to school. I got to school and I saw Angel,cat, leslie, Alyssa , cats boyfriend chris, and Erik. I said hi to them and they greeted me. Angel and looked at each other. "I'm sorry." We said at the same time. We laughed. "I shouldn't have took my angry out on you." I told her. "I shouldn't of said what I said because I was mad at what you told me. You were just confused and mad." She said. We hugged it out and made up. Hayes was hanging out with his dumb football friends.

Lunch

I was walking to lunch alone and some boy stopped me. "You're Lana right?" He asked and I nodded. He handed me $5 dollars. "What is-" he stopped me. "I'm paying you for your service.That's what Hayes did." He said. I pushed him out of my way . I walked into the cafeteria. I went over to hayes table he was talking to his friends. I slaped him. "What the hell Lana." He said getting up. "Miss Gonzalez." Our vice principal said. "What?" I said. "Go to the deans office now." She ordered. I looked at Hayes and rolled my eyes. I walked to the principals office. Hayes was following me. I opened the office door and hayes kept following me. "Both of you sit down." He ordered. We sat down. "Lana why did you have the need to lay a hand on Hayes?" He asked angrily. "Because he is spreading rumors about me. A boy offered me money for sex." I said. "Well how do you know Hayes spread the rumors?" He asked. "Are you seriously asking me that?" I asked. They were just staring at me. "This is bullshit!" I said grabbing my things and leaving.

I started to walk down the hall I heard someone running behind me. I turned around. "Leave me alone! You've done enough already just stop! " I yelled. "Lana I didn't think he would do that . I swear when I see him I'll kill him." He said . "There is nothing that you can do that will ever make me forgive you." I told him. "You're a monster." I told him before going into the bathroom. I went in the big stall and locked my self in there. I took my phone out and called my brother. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" He asked. "I am but can you pick me up?" I asked. "Why are you sick?" He asked me. "I just really don't want to be here , please." I said. "Fine I'll be there in 10 minutes." He said before hanging up. I heard the bell ring meaning lunch was over and go to your next class. It shortly ran again meaning a new period started. My brother texted me saying he was here. I got up and ran out of the front of school. I got in his car and he gave me a sad expression. I didn't realize I was crying until I tasted my tear in my mouth. I started screaming and yelling curse words. My brother hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "Im so sorry little sister." He told me. He drove us to the house. Nash,Shawn, Cameron, and the jacks were playing video games . "are you going to be okay?" My brother asked. "Eventually." I said going to my room. I laid on my bed and taco jumped on my bed. "Lana!" I heard Cameron yell. "What!" I yelled back. "Were leaving." They all yelled. I groaned and put my shoes on.

We got to the tuxedo place where my mom was waiting for us. She knew that I wasn't at school because my brother told her I left . Hayes and Elizabeth were there also. Elizabeth is helping my mom plan and stuff. "We already picked what suits you guys are getting so we just need you're measurements." My mom said. Us girls sat down and watched the boys getting measured. They all got their sizes and tried the suits on. I noticed Hayes' tux was different than all of theirs. "Does this make me look fat ?" My brother asked. I nodded. "Why is Hayes's tux different?" I asked my mom. "He's the main chambelan like how you wanted him to be ." she said and Hayes looked at me. "Oh yeah I forgot." I said looking down. We rented the tux and got some fast food.

Next day

After hell was over Hayes and I walked home. I was walking in front of him. We got to my house and we had to change into comfty clothes because today was our first day of dance practice. I changed into some yoga pants and thin sweater , I put my heels that I was going to be wearing on the day of the party. A hour later Cat, leslie, Alyssa, Luis , and angel came over for practice. We had to practice at Hayes house because our backyard we had no place to dance . We first practiced our entrance like five times. Then we practiced the waltz. Luis had to dance by himself because my cousin was coming tommorow from California. After practiced was over we ate and everyone went home.

Madison what's good?