baby✖chapter 38

Angels POV

The noise was getting louder, I went on Lana's balcony. I looked down and it was Luis.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I'm telling you my feelings." He whispered back. I'm really confused. He started singing. I kept pinching myself I thought it was a dream. But no it was reality.

Luis was singing all of me by john legend. It was what every girl could dream of. I fell so special and important. He stopped singing. And grabbed a ladder. He started climbing up here.

"Angel I've always known that you were different from all the other girls. I know I can be a dick sometimes but I regret it so much. Laura doesn't matter to me I was just using her to get you jealous. Angel your the only girl that I've ever loved and I want to keep it that way. Angel I love you." Luis said ,holding my hands and looking me in the eye.

I don't know what to say. I was so shocked. He started leaning in. And he started kissing me. But this kiss was different from any kiss. This was full of love. I would be lying if I said I didn't kiss back. I pulled away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked ,moving a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Justice ,I love him." I said. And hurt filled luis' eyes .

"then tell me that our kiss sent nothing to you." He said.

"It---" I began. I couldn't say it . if I said it I would be lying . "you can't say it because it ment something right." He said. I nodded.

"Angel I want to get back together." Luis said.

"I do too" I said holding his hand.  "Break up with justice . so we can be together." He said.

"Its gonna be hard , I'm gonna be honest I actually loved him. Just give it time . Okay?" "Okay." He said.

His phone started ringing. "Its hayes , they are probably wondering where I'm at I gotta go. Bye I love you."  He said going down the ladder.

I went back inside and went back to bed.

~Next day~

Lana's POV

Right now we were all going to the mall to get each other gifts, since Christmas is in 5 days .  I have no idea what I'm gonna get matt but it has to be perfect.

I went to Tilly's and bought him a bucket hat. Cuz ik he will look adorable in it. Who am I kidding he is always adorable. I didn't know what else to get him so I decided to find other peoples gifts.

I bought angel and Justice these matching hoodies .

for leslie I bought her a cute pair of boots from Charlotte russe .

For Catalina I bought her this pretty grey sweater.

I bought nash two thing because his birthday was coming up. I bought nash a frosty flakes sweater and a beanie.

For luis I bought him an I tunes card.

I got Alyssa a tye dye sweater.

I got hayes a best friend ring it was a silver band that had a infinity sign, mines was the same but mine was   gold  infinity sign. 

When I was paying for that, some hugged me from behind.

"Did you finish shopping already ?" Matt asked me. The cashier lady smiled, "you must be the best friend" She said.

"Yeah and I'm her boyfriend." Matt said and I paid the lady. And she gave me the bag. We walked out of the store.

"Oh lets go in there." Matt said, pointing to build a bear workshop. He pulled me into the shop. "This is your first part if your present." He said and I nodded.

"Can we make it a dog ,I love dogs." I said picking it up. We walked over to the stuffing station

" do you want it to be hard or squishy." The worker asked.  And I smirked. "Idk matt what should it be?" I asked my love. "Make it so it can be nice to cuddle with. " matt told the worker.

"Since you two are the parents , you have to kiss the heart so he/she will know you live them." She said giving us a little heart. We both kissed the heart and put it inside our little dog. (That's sound crazy lmao) the lady sowed the puppy . "here is your little baby." She said and we laughed.

"Haha matt next time we fuck use a condom." I laughed. He got red and started laughing too.

"Excuse me , there are children here." A mom snapped ,putting her hands over her kids ears. Me and matt chuckled.

We walked over to the doll clothes. We dressed the doll up  in a bucket hat , a white shirt , and black skinny jeans and black converse.(totally just made a mini matt) . "aww babe its so cute." I said ,hugging the bear.he laughed.

We made the birth certificate . we named him  Mason Xavier Espinosa . I know what a fucking good name. Mason Xavier is what I'm gonna name my son if I have one. I literally love that name.

Matt paid and we met up with the squad and we went back home.