earned it✖chapter 61

Hayes POV

Its been like an hour and Lana never came back. I started to walk out the event but I saw her coming this way , I hugged her when she was in reach. "Where were you?"
"Long story ." she said . Me and her went to our booth. Some girl came up to us and we both kissed her cheek. A boy came up and took pictures with us. After a few performances and meeting the fans we went on stage for the q&a.

Lana POV
"What time of music do you guys like." Most of them said rap or R & B. Hayes said rap, Latin pop wtf, and r&b. I said I can listen to almost anything. "Are all of you single?" A fan asked. Everyone but me, hayes, Jack and Madison said yes. Every one started yelling who and shouting Layes or Hana . Hayes and I were laughing. The guys were like so shocked and confused .

"Wait , who are you guys dating!" A fan asked. Me and hayes just pointed to each other some fans booed but a lot of them cheered. I Ignored the haters and I just laughed. "This better not be a joke." I heard someone yell. "We are dating this is no joke ." I said into the mic . "Wait did they not know?" He asked referring to the others. "Only Nash, Cameron, and Matthew . " hayes answered. "And our friends back home ." I added. "Okay enough questions about them." Bart said.

After magcon was over I wanted Starbucks so I went across the street to it. So many fans were there. They had to close the door and put me in the back room. "Okay we are going to let you run through the back door." He said opening the door. "Thank you bye." I said running.

I got to the lobby and there was fans there too. I decided to take pictures and stuff. "Lana you and Hayes are my otp." I laughed "I love you and Hayes but you should go back with Matthew." One said. "Okay guys I'm sorry if I didn't get pictures with all of you but I have to go to my room. Have a safe night I love you." I said before walking up the stairs. We are like on the 30 floor. But I'm not taking the elevator . I saw some fans on the staircase. They screamed but I calmed them down. I took pictures with all of them. "Okay guys don't be I'm here I don't want you guys to get kicked out the hotel so just wait in the lobby ,"I'll probably meet you downstairs later." I said walking up the stairs. After the eight flight of stairs I decided I was gonna take the elevator.

I got to my room and mahogany was doing Emily's hair. "You look really pretty ." I complemented her. She said thank you. "I like Cameron a lot he's so sweet. I hope this date goes well." Emily said. There was a knock on the door and I looked thru the peep hole and it was Cameron. I opened the door a little bit just so I can get through. "Shes not ready yet so let's just go to your room. " I said and he nodded. We got to the door but I let him go first instead of me. I sat down on Nashs bed and Hayes dragged my body closer to his. "Your hair smells good." He told me . "what the fuck." I laughed .

Sammy, G and Madison walked in. "I wuv you." I said, puckering my lips. "We're not going to be that couple ." he told me. "Fine no kisses for you." I said , crossing my arms. "You're a rat." He told me. I punched him. "Only I can call people that. " I said. "You're lame." He said , he tried to kiss me but I covered his mouth . He bit my hand. "You little fucker." I laughed. He kissed my forehead and I blushed. "OK can we go now?" Matthew asked getting up. We got up and got out of the room. Me and Hayes were holding hands . I took a picture in Snapchat . "do you have the fans on Snapchat?" He asked. "You can do that." "Yeah but they can't like send you stuff ." he said. "Oh that's sad ." I said. Emily and Mahogany walked out the room. Cameron looked at her and smiled. I noticed G was looking too.

We started going into the van but emily and cameron didn't get in. "Are you guys not coming?" G asked. "Nah I think we are just going to the restaurant down the street." Cameron said, grabbing emily's hand. "Oh." He said closing the van door.

We got to the restaurant and I sat with my babe, he kissed my cheek." I love you so much." He told me and I smiled. "Hayes I love you but can we not kiss in front of Matthew a lot." I told him. "Why? " He asked, taking a bite of his food. "I don't know I just don't want to show off and he still likes me , I just don't want to hurt him more." I said and he smiled. Which I'm surprised at. "Carter how much you wanna bet that I'll get the waitresses number?" Taylor said. "I bet you 10 dollars." He said. The waitresses came back with our check and taylor grabbed it. "Wait miss you forgot something ." he said. "Oh what did I forget?" She asked. "Your number." He smirked. "Ohh your right." She said writing her number down and then she gave it to Matthew. He smiled and she smiled and left. Everyone was laughing.

We got back to the hotel and Hayes came into my room and Nash followed. "What are you doing?" Hayes asked Nash . "You guys aren't allowed to sleep together." Nash told us. "Its not like were going to do anything." I said. "You guys could fu-"
"Eww no." I laughed. "But foreal Hayes make sure you don't fall asleep ." he told Hayes , leaving the room. "Who cares you'll be fine ." I told him. "Where is Madison going to sleep?" He asked. "The pound." I laughed and he pushed me. "Be nice." I rolled my eyes. He took off his shirt ,"I think I have a pair of your shorts." I told him looking through my suitcase. I threw them at him. I went to the bathroom and changed into short shorts and a tank top. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

He was laying in bed flipping through the channels. I charged my phone and put my alarm . I layed in bed and he wrapped his arms around me. "Can we watch LOL ?" I asked and he nodded and we watched it.

"Hayes can you move your knee?" I asked, since it was on my lower back. He just laughed. "What?" I asked.
"That's not my knee."

5 votes
Lana and Hayes or Matthew and Lana