the worstxchapter 87

Lana's POV

Mahogany finished my hair and make up. "Wear the green one it'll match your eyes." She told. I put it on. "What shoes?" I asked her. "You can borrow my heels." She told me . I put them on and they were a little small. "We look good." I told her and she laughed and we took a picture together. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Mahogany yelled. G came in. "You look really pretty mahogany." He said and I coughed. "That's really short , you look 20." He told me. "You're so mean." I said. We all went downstairs. I saw Hayes and I regretted even looking at him. He was wearing a cloud shirt which made his eyes pop even more and his Adidas pants. I felt him looking at me and I chuckled. "Who are you trying to impress?" He chuckled. "Just because I want to look nice doesn't mean I want to impress someone. " I said. Lies told on twitter. Of course the only reason I looked like this was because I wanted to look good for Hayes. I want him to know what he lost . "what ever you say princess." He said, being conceided. "Only Matthew is allowed to call me princess." I said, walking away swaying my hips.

I got in the uber with Jack, Sammy, Jack, and Nash. "So are you and Madison are still together?" Nash asked G. "Me and her haven't really talked about the situation so I think right now were just on a break." He said . "what about you and Hayes?" Nash asked. "Hayes who?" I chuckled. " wowwww." They all laughed. "JC and Kian don't live to far from the house." Johnson said. We all got out of the car and everyone else was already there. We walked in and G held my hand and he guided me to the kitchen. "Lana want some jello?" Sammy asked me. I grabbed it . "are there spoons." I asked. "No ." jack laughed. I ate it and grabbed another one. "No it was a joke I didn't think you would do it?" Jack said grabbing my hand. "It has alcohol ." sammy added , taking a sip from a red solo cup. I tried to grab one but G saw me. "Stop." He told me. "You told me to have fun , so let me have fun. Get off my dick" I told him , snatching my hand away . "fine do what you want ." he said walking away. I groaned and ate another one of those jello things.

I walked outside to the backyard where people were socializing and there was speakers and people were grinding on each other. I watched two guys playing . "wanna be my partner?" One said putting his hand on my lower back. "Sure." I said. I stood next to him. "What's your name?" He whispered in my ear. "Lana. What about you?" I told him. "Carson." He smiled. "You go first." He told me. I threw the ball and made it and we cheered. The guy made it and Carson handed me the beer. I drank it and it burned my throat."Can you drink the beer , Im trying to cut back?" He asked me. "Oh okay." I said. He went and missed. The other guy made it in and I drank. We lost and I was drunk . we sat down in this circle room. "how old are you?" He asked me. "I'm 17." I lied. "17." He said. "Are you thirsty?" He asked me. "No I'm good." I said.

I wonder where Hayes is. "Do you think there is any soda?" I asked him."I'll go check I'll be right back." I saw Hayes walk into the room with Luis. There was a girl walking behind Hayes. I immediately got jealous . Hayes saw me and held the girls hand. Carson sat down next to me. "Sorry they just had water" , he said giving me water. I thanked him. He put his arm around me and I laid back. Hayes grabbed the girl by the waist and he kissed her , and he was making eye contact with me. I got up and stormed outside where we got dropped off at. I started to walk away from the house. "Lana!" Cameron said chasing after me. I fell because the sidewalk was cracked. He picked me up. "Just leave me here to die." I said,trying to be on the ground.

"Lana stop. " he said picking me up. "I just wanna go back to the house." I cried . "okay we'll leave right now." He told me. He helped me walk back to the front of the house , I noticed Grayson and Ethan there. "The uber is going to be here in a few minutes ." Cameron told me. A car pulled up and I sat in between Grayson and Ethan. I grabbed my phone and went on Snapchat. "I don't fuck with Hayes little Dumb ass bitch." I sung recording myself . "stop." Ethan said grabbing my phone but I already posted it and turned my phone off. "Whats your password?" Grayson asked. "I'm not telling youuu." I laughed. I looked at my lock screen. It was the picture of me and Hayes at disneyland side by side a picture of me and him at Disney world when we were 9. "Awe we were so cute." I cried. "He's little bitch!" I said trying to take my seat belt off. Ethan held my arms and I star ted kicking. "Lana calm down , were one street light away from the house. Chill." Cameron told me.

They helped me get out of the car. When they thanked our driver I stumbled to the front door. Cameron opened the door. "Guys can you put her on the couch make sure she doesn't leave." Cameron said running upstairs. "I hate this." I said. "I hate everything." I cried moving my arms around. "All I want is to be happy. " I said. I laid my head on Grayson's lap and laid my legs across Ethan. I fell asleep.

Edit is gumpier than me tbh
I'm curious who's your favorite ship in this book it can be anyone or any ship who cares I'm just curious george.
Vote•Comment•idk twerk