idfwu✖Chapter 58

Lana's POV

"I've missed you." He told me. "Are you still mad at me? Lana I swear I didn't cheat on you, I would never." He said. "Then why did you break up with me?" I asked. "Okay honestly the whole, I just fell out of love was a total lie. I was scared that you would find someone better and leave me. I didn't want to have my heart broken knowing that I would still love you and I wanted you back. So I ended it . " He told me. "But now I feel like a dumbass for letting you go because I'm still in love with you." he added. I just stayed quiet . He turned on the light. He was looking at me, I was just looking down. He started to lean in but I stopped him. "I can't Matt. " I said. I walked out of the closet.

Shawn and Hayes were standing in front of me. Hayes' smile faded away when he saw that Matthew was behind me. "we already found everyone else, but everyone is down stairs we are going to go to the restaurant ." Shawn told us.

We got down stairs to the lobby and we walked out the hotel. There was a couple of fans and they took pictures. "Can I get a jemily picture?" Some girl asked G. Madison looked mad. "of course." He told the girl. Emily walked into the picture and I took it. "can we get like a group picture?" Another girl asked. I did a squad pose and the security guard took it. "Can we take a picture?" A girl asked. I nodded. She hugged me and I hugged her back. After we took more pictures we went to the restraurant. I sat down and Hayes was going to sit next to me but Matthew did.

"Why couldn't you kiss me?" he asked. "I didn't say that." i lied. "yes you did. Why?" he asked again. "Have you ever thought that I possibly don't have feelings for you." I said, sipping my drink. "No because I knew deep down you still do." he said. "so why couldn't you?" he asked again and I started to get annoyed. "I have a boyfriend." I told him and he laughed. I just stared at him. "wait really! who?" he asked. I just glanced at Hayes and I looked back at Matthew. "Wow, I should have known." He said, before getting up. I sighed. Hayes looked at me, and I mouthed I told him.

When we got back to our rooms we started to get ready for bed. I changed into my shorts and long sleeve. Even though its freezing outside , in our room its nice and warm. I got into bed and so did Madison . She kept pulling the blanket on her and the bitch stole my pillow. I kicked her off the bed. "Bitch. That was on purpose." she said "well duh."

~morning~

Since today is Friday and magcon is tomorrow we got a free day today. "We should have a girls day." mahogany suggested. We all agreed , Madison too, sadly. If Madison never cheated on Jack and threaten me , possibly we could be friends. I started to laugh at how stupid I am. I hate that bitch . Emily jumped in the shower. "So do you guys like her?" Madison asked. " Yeah ." mahogany said. "I like her more than you." I laughed. "I like Satan more than you." She said. "well yeah because he's your dad." I fired back. "At least I have a dad ." She said. "Madison!" Mahogany yelled. I gave her the nastiest stare and then I tackled her and we both fell off the bed . I slapped her twice and she clawed at my face. she kicked me off of her and she was on top of me pulling my hair. I kicked her off of me and she hit the wall. Mahogany pulled me off of Madison and Emily ran out of the bathroom with a towel around her body. She stopped Madison from pulling my hair. "Stop, you guys could be sent home so stop!" mahogany yelled. I'm so glad they were here because if they weren't I would have yeeted Madison out the fucking window.

"What's going?" The boys asked storming in. They looked at me and Madison. "I can't believe we missed it." Taylor sighed. "You should have told us you were going to fight ." Cameron added. "what the fuck." I laughed . "Oh shit what happened to your face?" Nash said , getting on my level. "Madison and her fake nails scratched me." I said. I had scratches on my cheek. Madison came out crying and she hugged me. Wtf . "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking about what I was saying." Madison said. I just wanted her off of me. I wasn't going to say okay because that was fucked up. Her cheek had a cut and it was bruised. She hugged Gilinsky. He took her to the bathroom. I saw that Cameron was eyeing Emily.

After we got cleaned up and dressed the girls and I went to eat. "When you were not paying attention Cameron was looking at you." I told Emily and she smiled. "Really?" she asked and me and Mahogany nodded. Madison didn't want to come anymore because she wanted to hang out with the guys. Our food came but we had a different waiter. He looked exactly like Carter . "oh my god I thought that was Carter." Emily laughed. He came back to ask us about our food. I took a picture but the flash went on."If you wanted a picture you could have just asked ." he said grabbing my phone and taking pictures. He left and we all started dying. After we paid we went shopping.

"Yo Taylor just texted me saying that we are all going to a club." Mahogany said, looking at her phone. "How? Are we getting fake IDs?" Emily asked. "oh no , its like a teen club, it'll be fun ." Mahognay said. We agreed to go . We all bought something to wear for tonight. I was gonna wear this dark blue tye dye halter top and a black high waisted jeans. Mahogany is letting me borrow some shoes.

We got to the hotel and started to get ready. The girls were running around the room, so I decided just to get ready in The jacks rooms. I walked in and it smelt like weed. of course. They all came out of the bathroom and I couldn't stop laughing. which caused them to laugh. "why are you laughing." johnoson asked. "You guys look so stoned." I laughed and they laughed too.