chapter 27

Hayes POV

"Man I miss Matt already." Lana said grabbing her luggage. We just got back to the airport at home and we are waiting for my dad to pick us up.

Its just me , Hamilton, and Lana , Jessica went back to California with Cameron, shes coming back Friday because school starts Monday.

After we dropped Lana off  , we went to my dads house. I live with My mom and step dad, and sky. But I come to my dad's a lot. After we ate pizza I went to my room and went on Twitter. 
I just got back, I already miss the family.

I followed a few people .

"Hassssss" Nash yelled from somewhere. Ugh. "Whattttt!"

"Where's the Xbox controller !" He yelled. I went to he game room because thats where he was at. "You used it last , so you find it." I said , laying down on the couch. He pushed me off "Help me find it" he whined . I sat down on the couch again and I was laying on the controller . "here it was in my ass enjoy." I said and I walked out back to my room to sleep.

Lana's POV

When I got home my family took me out to eat at cheesecake factory. Their macaroni cheese balls give me life. When we got back home I knocked the fuck out.

Next day

Right now I'm in me mum's car broom broom. And she is taking me and Angel to the mall to get school stuff and then we are going to watch a movie.

"Angeellll! Oh my gedness I missed you so much  , so much happened on the trip with Matthew. "Your still a  Virgin right " my mom said turning  around. "Oh my gahd. , mom don't say that , that's gross." I said and angel started laughing. "Good keep thinking that " my mom said  driving. " Can you put the radio on." Angel asked my mom. Classic by MKTO was on and me angel screamed. "Iyyyy Don't fucking do that , we could have wrecked!" My mom said , putting when hand on her heart and the other on the steering wheel. "Haha Sorry !" Me and angel said laughing.
Beep
Matthew❤  Imy
Me  Imyt
Matthew  wyd?
Me       getting ready for my date tonight
Matthew          STFU
Me.    Lol  sorry  wyd
Matthew.       Fucking bitches
Me.    Use protection
Matthew.     Wtf.  
Me.     I gotta go my date is here ttyl

Ring ring

Matthew " Lana are you foreal!?"
Me  "nigga I can't get a guy . haha . No I'm with my mom and angel were at the mall I  got to go.
Matthew. "OK good, bye I love you "
Me "yeah same here"

I hanged up . I didn't want to say I love you to matthew in front of my mom that's just weird. After shopping we watched the TFIOS . And I cried a river. After that we went home and ordered a pizza. Me and angel played Just dance and it got intense and let's just say one of us could have died. Yeah don't try  to do a back flip when you haven't tried one before. After my close encounter with Jesus we went out side in my back yard with my chihuahua Zoey. It was 2:45 am.

"Do you want to sneak into Hayes room and scare him?" I asked and she nodded quickly. We went to my room we put on black hoodies and black leggings and black converse . I had a black beanie on and she had a black snap back on . I put a black sweater on the dog and I put on this black  hat on her. We took a  mirrior selfie and I posted it saying 'thug life✊' . went back outside and jumped the gate . Angel was holding the dog because I would probably dropped her. When we were climbing over she pushed me cuz I was taking forever. "Lol ur remember when Mr.Suarez had to help you get down the rock climbing wall cuz u were scared" she said laughing. "Yeah that was like last year."  I climbed the tree that was by his window and I opened it and jumped in to Hayes room. Angel did the same with the dog in her hand.  We closed the window and hid in his closet and made noise to scare him.we opened the closet and I put the dog in his room. And she jumped on his face and he woke up screaming like a girl .Angel and I were rolling on the ground laughing."I hate you guys " Hayes said all tired .