wait for youxchapter 77

Lanas POV

Today is our last day in san Diego and I'm pretty bummed .But I'm really excited because were going to Disney then we are gonna go to LA.

I woke up early because I want to spend a few hours with my family . I took a quick shower . I went outside the hotel to wait for my aunt to pick me up. I saw there was a star bucks that was next to the hotel. I waited in line. Someone tapped my shoulder. It was 2 girls they looked my age. I hugged one of them. Then the other. I asked them questions and they asked me few too. After my drink was ready I waited outside , they sat next to me.

"Did you know some people ship you with Nash and Gilinsky and Sammy?"
Lauren asked. "I know I get shipped with a lot of the guys." I chuckled. "I find it weird because Nash and Gilinsky are like my brothers and that's gross." I chuckled. Tasha just giggled. "She's laughing because she ships you Jack hard."Lauren explained. I laughed, "Who gets more jealous you or Hayes?" Tasha asked. "I think Hayes , hes very territorial." I chuckled. "Yeah he seems that type." Lauren said. "Don't get me wrong but I can be a bitch when girls flirt with him." I said. I saw my aunts truck pull up. "Well bye girls it was really nice meeting you." I said, getting up to hug them.

I got in the car. After we were done shopping we went to pick up my younger cousin to take him to his soccer game. He is four so it was really amusing to watch 4 year olds play. The other kids weren't as aggressive and didn't really play. But my cousin was killing these hoes. He slid to make a goal. My aunt and I laughed at his reaction. He was running around yelling"gooaaaaaalllll."

After he wanted to come with me. So his mom changed him and I took him to the hotel. It was 8 am so only one person I knew was up. Which was Matthew. I walked into his room and he was laying in bed scrolling through his twitter. I sat down on his bed. "Who's this." He asked , waving at my cousin. "Some kid who was walking around in the lobby, he looked bored." I said. Matthew laughed, "no he's my cousin Eric." I said."he has the same eyes as you." He said."yeah they run in the family." I chuckled. "Don't look at me. You guys are creepy." Eric said which made us laugh.

"What are we doing today?" Carter said. Me and Matthew jumped. "I thought you were asleep." Matthew chuckled. "Same. I was thinking we could go to the zoo and then later like a padre game." I said. "The zoo?" Matthew laughed. "Yeah or like sea world." I said and Eric eyes widden. "What about me!" Eric said. "You can go but you have to dance." I said. "No I don't wanna dance." He laughed . "fine no sea world." I said. He pouted ,"okay I'll dance but I need music." He said. "Carter play watch me." I said. Carter played it and eric did the whip then nae nae. We chuckled then he sat on my lap. "Guys get ready then we can go to sea world. " I said. I wanted to change because my outfit was eh. I got up and Eric was still sitting there, "come one eric let's go to my room." I said. "I want to stay with Matthew." He said. I looked at Matthew. "I was going to go downstairs to go eat breakfast, you guys can come if you want." He said. "Well go." Eric answered and I chuckled . "okay, but I want to see if Hayes wants to come." I said. "I wanna go." Eric said ,running to me.

We walked to Hayes room. I knocked. Hayes answered the door, he just woke up. "Hi eric." He said and eric gave him a glare."you're the boy on Lana's phone." He said. "I am." He chuckled. "Can we go to eat now?" Eric asked. "Do you want to go?" I asked Hayes. "Whos going?" He asked. "Us and Matthew." I said. "No I wouldn't want to third wheel." He chuckled. "Stop." I laughed."okay matthew is calling me so I'll see you later, oh and tell everyone at 11 we're going to sea world then a baseball game." I said before walking away. "Ready?" Matthew asked when we got to his room."theres an IHOP we can walk there." He told me. "I don't want to walk." Eric said and sighed. "Just for a little bit." I said. "Look at my legs they are short carry me?" He asked. I sighed picking him up. "I'll give you a piggy back." Matthew said. Matthew bent down and eric jumped on his back.

We got to IHOP and we sat down at a booth. "Do you want a booster ?" I asked eric. He gave me a funny look."I'm a big boy I don't need a booster ." he said ,coloring on the kids menu. Matthew looked at me and we laughed. The lady came and asked what we wanted to drink. After we finished eating we took a taxis back to the hotel.